Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think alcohol should be advertised on Instagram. There’s too many young easily influenced people on there and the audience is mainly young. Even if you’re not a follower the posts often show up in sponsored posts. This isn’t just based at Josie but if she had first hand experienced the hurt, devastation and ruin that alcohol causes she would not advertise & promote it. How can you use it as a valid reason to break lockdown rules on one hand but then promote it on the other? It’s a massive trigger for so many people who are trying avoid it. All these pretty pink strong wines in pretty pink glasses, sipping away in pretty pink clothes in the countryside is glamourising alcoholic. It sells the idea that drinking this wine will make you successful & posh like your favourite influencer & have a little piece of the perfect instagram life they show, ‘drink this wine and you can be like me’! The truth for many couldn’t be further from this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I don’t think alcohol should be advertised on Instagram. There’s too many young easily influenced people on there. This isn’t just based at Josie but if she had first hand experienced the hurt, devastation and ruin that alcohol causes she would not advertise & promote it. How can you use it as a valid reason to break lockdown rules on one hand but then promote it on the other? It’s a massive trigger for so many people who are trying avoid it. All these pretty pink strong wines in pretty pink glasses, sipping away in pretty pink clothes in the countryside is glamourising alcoholic. It sells the idea that drinking this wine will make you successful & posh like your favourite influencer & have a little piece of the perfect instagram life they show, ‘drink this wine and you can be like me’! The truth for many couldn’t be further from this.
Of course it can be attainable. Just think positively and buy the book “The Secret” like she did and everything will be handed to you on a silver platter or gold one. Positivity here🙄 🤦‍♀️

I agree with you 💯%! Well said!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Did we all hear this right?
I hadn’t seen that before, did she post it in a video or stories (etc)?

Now she’s completely right that life is still going on despite the pandemic, people are still ill with other things, there are still issues. But we’re all in the same storm here, I imagine lots of alcoholics/recovering alcoholics are suffering not being able to go to meeting or get support, lots of people with mental health struggles are suffering because of the lockdown, but to broadcast on the internet that basically “I’m an adult and I do what I want” is shameful. The lockdown and social distancing weather anyone agrees with it or not are for everyone’s benefit. Not just your own josie.

She said she would NEVER put her family at risk, but she’s doing exactly that. Is she 100% sure she doesn’t have Covid-19 even asymptomatically? No. There’s no way she could be. She should be ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
God she’s so smug. Alcoholism is serious. People die from it. And I’m sure she knows first hand its effects on relationships. This “Lolol what a joke” thing isn’t funny, especially since she DID confirm it.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I just saw the Instagram posts. Wow. So she thinks it’s ok to call someone out like that and open them to bullying? Then she made a very flippant remark about alcoholics in the house. As a person who watched someone die from alcoholism, I feel sickened.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I haven't watched her 2 latest videos BUT if tomorrow she brings a video about the MiraGate I will watch.

Next video title: We need to talk, AGAIN! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven't watched her 2 latest videos BUT if tomorrow she brings a video about the MiraGate I will watch.
I just skip through them, but she has such an uncanny ability to put her foot in it without even realizing it, that I'm hooked 😆.

(And I don't think she'll address it, because her Instastories did all the talking for her 😡)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just skip through them, but she has such an uncanny ability to put her foot in it without even realizing it, that I'm hooked 😆.

(And I don't think she'll address it, because her Instastories did all the talking for her 😡)
I'm just glad the original post got taken down. The power of "reporting" her made me super happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hey everyone,

I am the girl who emailed Mirabeau about Josie. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. I have not gotten any hate mail, just dozens of messages reiterating that others agreed with me. At this point it is clear Mirabeau does not care. Both Josie and Mirabeau will continue to behave unprofessionally.

Since Josie has tried to make me famous, I just want to know when I should be on the look out for the paparazzi?!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Hi guys (another long-time lurker here)! I've been ready to jump on the Josie's-an-absolute-hypocrite-bandwagon for ages now. Replaying this clip, it's so obvious that she's just concocting more lies. Lie detection 101 suggests that people whose eyes constantly flick to the right when they're talking are just lying. https://www.businessinsider.com/how...#the-key-is-in-what-theyre-trying-to-recall-6 It's tough because the camera's not directly in her face, but I think the direction of her gaze moves far enough right to demonstrate this behavior.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone,

I am the girl who emailed Mirabeau about Josie. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. I have not gotten any hate mail, just dozens of messages reiterating that others agreed with me. At this point it is clear Mirabeau does not care. Both Josie and Mirabeau will continue to behave unprofessionally.

Since Josie has tried to make me famous, I just want to know when I should be on the look out for the paparazzi?!
Welcome! You have a big fan club here. :) Glad you joined us :) I'm happy you didn't get any hate mail because we feared that some of her brainwashed stans would have sent hate your way (she probably thought it) and backfired. I DM'd you as well :pPettyBettyDiaries

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t think alcohol should be advertised on Instagram. There’s too many young easily influenced people on there and the audience is mainly young. Even if you’re not a follower the posts often show up in sponsored posts. This isn’t just based at Josie but if she had first hand experienced the hurt, devastation and ruin that alcohol causes she would not advertise & promote it. How can you use it as a valid reason to break lockdown rules on one hand but then promote it on the other? It’s a massive trigger for so many people who are trying avoid it. All these pretty pink strong wines in pretty pink glasses, sipping away in pretty pink clothes in the countryside is glamourising alcoholic. It sells the idea that drinking this wine will make you successful & posh like your favourite influencer & have a little piece of the perfect instagram life they show, ‘drink this wine and you can be like me’! The truth for many couldn’t be further from this.
Very wisely said and so true, thank you! I wish we could do more to spread the dangers of promoting alcohol in connection with influencers on their YT channels, which are mainly watched by young people! In fact, it should be prohibited!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Very wisely said and so true, thank you! I wish we could do more to spread the dangers of promoting alcohol in connection with influencers on their YT channels, which are mainly watched by young people! In fact, it should be prohibited!
Exactly, why are cigarette ads prohibited and is alcohol still glorified? 🥴

Hey! So glad you are here. I’m the person that DM’d you on Instagram (Just Lynsey) xxx
This is such a sweet community 😍.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Welcome! You have a big fan club here. :) Glad you joined us :) I'm happy you didn't get any hate mail because we feared that some of her brainwashed stans would have sent hate your way (she probably thought it) and backfired.
Thanks and seems that everyone here is likeminded :)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.