Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, why are cigarette ads prohibited and is alcohol still glorified? 🥴

This is such a sweet community 😍.
I wanted her to know that she had supporters and make sure Josie’s minions hadn’t gone after her for raising a valid point to a brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am so glad I wrote Josie and told her to come here bahahhahhaa.

I am glad Lady AGA wastes time reading our comments! Maybe The Secret didn't work as good as we thought. bahahhah. I cannot stop laughing..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I laughing so hard, she is such a loser, living off of Lady Aga's fame. bahahahha

I like we need to talk again
She should feel humbled that we actually acknowledged her BUT what she failed to disclose how she enjoyed to break lockdown rules! Guess since your sister is well known it also doesn't apply to you.

BTW Scarlett- thats your future sis who talks about "being kind" but in reality tried to destroyed someone when they wrote out of concern because supposedly either YOU or your brother are an alcoholic and depressed. Girl BYE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
OMG I laughing so hard, she is such a loser, living off of Lady Aga's fame. bahahahha
Lady Aga is just mad we are speaking the truth about her scams!

I like
"we need to talk again" it's so catchy!
I vote for : We need to talk again :D

• Heart
I wonder if Busty has seen the one photo of her with no makeup on in the leggings bahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if Busty has seen the one photo of her with no makeup on in the leggings bahahahhaha
Hi Scarlett 😂

20200526_221330.jpg

Ok Scarlett, do you really want to challege us?

Let's talk about the Zimmermann scam, the stealing of other people's content, the smearing of a neighbouring farmer, the smearing of a follower who was right about Josie's alcohol promotion, Josie who is constantly failing to disclose ads, gifts, vouchers and sponsorships, the lockdown rules that were broken....

Do you want me to go on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Please go on! We should post that photo everyday just so her fans see it! Um Busty you shouldn't be lying to your fans using Photoshop! They want to see the real you! Well obviously Lady A, Pinky Shorts, and Busty Bust are discussing our feedback.

They are nothing special and they know it, that's why the truth is hard to read!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.