Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think making fun using the AA, alcoholics..shows poor taste. It is a very serious problem that affects millions and destroys families. If I may say, I don’t think it is a good idea to use it on a title.
I agree.

Reactions: 2
CAECE9C5-3ED2-407A-99D9-5E9A995A0439.jpeg

Oh I am too late, it took me some time to get the photo in here.
The title could be: Here‘s looking at you, darling: You‘re drunk again

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i think making fun using the AA, alcoholics..shows poor taste. It is a very serious problem that affects millions and destroys families. If I may say, I don’t think it is a good idea to use it on a title.
Good point well made, I retract my previous statement :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly her videos are boring now. I think I am only watching to see how she destroys the place at this point. Her
style is now gone... use to be cute.. so I am not sure what's left about her that is fascinating? I really get tired of correcting
her out loud.. It is so sad how hard she tries to impress her audience with her voice change, words, weird granny attire, and
sloppy looking food. Honestly "the trolls" as she calls us sound more educated than her weird stalker fans...
The 'trolls' here are an amazing group of knowledgeable people from all around Europe and US, I've actually learned more about country houses, fashion and traditions from the members here than any of those YouTube clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.