Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another hero!

Another serious note. If Scarlett has depression- coming to a gossip site may not be the most healthiest choice along with the enabler you have at home who's allowing so much alcohol around.
Busty is just depressed that she can't go clubbing atm, I wouldn't worry about it 🙄.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Suggestions from everyone for our new thread name so far:

Liar Liar £300 White Zimmerman Shorts (NOT AD/Gifted) On fire.

Oldhouseourhome: Alcoholics Anonymous - no fear! Come and recover at Josie Fear's with sponsored alcohol daily

Don’t Believe Your Eyes, Believe My Lies

Lady Aga and the Alcoholic Gnome: Let’s talk

Let’s Talk or we NEED to talk

We need to talk again

Did I miss any? Let's vote 😁.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hey everyone,

I am the girl who emailed Mirabeau about Josie. I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. I have not gotten any hate mail, just dozens of messages reiterating that others agreed with me. At this point it is clear Mirabeau does not care. Both Josie and Mirabeau will continue to behave unprofessionally.

Since Josie has tried to make me famous, I just want to know when I should be on the look out for the paparazzi?!
[/QUOTE
yay! I get a mention there. Seriously girl, in the 1% your future sis-in-law comes in too. She’s scamming her way through the world. Also she is the one who tried to blast a girl (For no fault of hers) to 400k people, hoping they would bully her. So calm down, and enjoy the free wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God Charlie is unbearable, 'yah yah yah they're from Tamworth, I don't know where that is but it's in the Cotswolds' IDIOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thoughts of our new thread name so far:

Liar Liar £300 White Zimmerman Shorts (NOT AD/Gifted) On fire.

Oldhouseourhome: Alcoholics Anonymous - no fear! Come and recover at Josie Fear's with sponsored alcohol daily

Don’t Believe Your Eyes, Believe My Lies

Lady Aga and the Alcoholic Gnome: Let’s talk

Let’s Talk or we NEED to talk

We needto talk again

Did I miss any?

Let's vote 😁.
Lady Dress Scam and the pink alcoholic gnome

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thread name: Pink Wine, Pink Walls - the best deceiver in the game of them all.

OMG I'm now a "well known member" HAHAHHA

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Late suggestion:
How to Dress for Alcoholics Affiliates for Lockdown Lockin in the STUNNING COTSWOLDS

I will also accept anything involving Alcoholics Affiliates

• Haha
Josie Josie! yes mama? drinking wine? No mama. Telling Lies? Yes ha ha!

I'm literally singing Johnny johnny, yes papa. Eating sugar? No papa? telling lies? No papa? Open your mouth, ah ah ah lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oops looks like most of that Mirabeau scandal got deleted, but forever remembered!

The funny thing is that the person who reported her wasn’t even a troll. She was a regular follower. Josie is such a dipstick.
What happened? Haven’t tuned in in a while, somehow I don’t get notifications for new posts

The AA reference is so clever. Love it! 👍

Lady Dress Scam is perfect too!

Something about Busty seems only fair, now that she has joined us 😁.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Success! I reported the bullying IG Story re Mirabeaugate, where she blasted our new friend and it has been taken down.

Reactions: 8
What happened? Haven’t tuned in in a while, somehow I don’t get notifications for new posts
Someone here posted a nasty dig at one of our lovely new members that Josie wrote in her Instastories. We all reported her on IG and talked about it here, but we diidn't know that that wasn't allowed, so it got deleted.

Reactions: 5
We need a picture too!! lol

Here's my vote: Pink Wine, Pink Walls - the best deceiver in the game of them all (created by @YEWTEWBAH )

I like all the thread names suggested though.

My new favorite pic of hers
D6D97BC8-7137-4505-B909-3642280E78ED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We need to talk: Lady Dress Scam's busty sis seen at Alcoholics Affiliates, drink in hand, by angry farmer next door
20200526_232342.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love that pic!! XD now, this thread is what I call content!!

I like all the names- so I combined a few:
Fashion Mumpsimus: WE NEED TO TALK- Don’t Believe Your Eyes, Believe My Lies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Late suggestion:
How to Dress for Alcoholics Affiliates for Lockdown Lockin in the STUNNING COTSWOLDS

I will also accept anything involving Alcoholics Affiliates
i think making fun using the AA, alcoholics..shows poor taste. It is a very serious problem that affects millions and destroys families. If I may say, I don’t think it is a good idea to use it on a title.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
i think making fun using the AA, alcoholics..shows poor taste. It is a very serious problem that affects millions and destroys families. If I may say, I don’t think it is a good idea to use it on a title.
Yeah you are probably right. Outsiders wouldn't know the context and may be offended by it. Best laugh about it here, I guess.

We'll use the angry farmer another time 😆.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.