Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did you think of her talking about her accents shifting at 23:30 in her vlog posted on may 17?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If her accent changes with the wind, its means its fake! I feel a bit sorry for her; she has no insight into her shallow superficial way of life, plus it must be exhausting putting on a "show" for all her followers day in and day out!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She is hoping that if she goes often enough to her "new fave place Daylesford", she will eventually bump into the Beckhams and they will be her new best buddies, and also there is great potential for foodie freebies or sponsorship.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If her accent changes with the wind, its means its fake! I feel a bit sorry for her; she has no insight into her shallow superficial way of life, plus it must be exhausting putting on a "show" for all her followers day in and day out!
YES!! Thank you!! i'm not the only one who has noticed this about her accent.

She is hoping that if she goes often enough to her "new fave place Daylesford", she will eventually bump into the Beckhams and they will be her new best buddies, and also there is great potential for foodie freebies or sponsorship.
Honestly, the Beckhams are in their 40's. What possibly could these 2 dumbdumbs have to offer them? Victoria has her own style of fashion, fashion line, beauty line plus kids and a husband to care for. Josie tries hard to hit the middle age suburban woman but besides that? Literally wouldn't be surprised if Victoria snubs them. David has his soccer team to worry about in Miami.

Reactions: 8
YES!! Thank you!! i'm not the only one who has noticed this about her accent.

Honestly, the Beckhams are in their 40's. What possibly could these 2 dumbdumbs have to offer them? Victoria has her own style of fashion, fashion line, beauty line plus kids and a husband to care for. Josie tries hard to hit the middle age suburban woman but besides that? Literally wouldn't be surprised if Victoria snubs them. David has his soccer team to worry about in Miami.
I agree she wouldn't have anything to offer the Beckhams, but she is a name/brand/place/whatever dropper. Of course she would love to be able to say she knows the Beckhams. I think that's what her whole "dream" lifestyle is about. It's buying the best brands, going to and being seen in the best places, and knowing all the right people.

Reactions: 7
TBH I think David and Victoria (Beckham) have working class roots, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Josie wanted to pal up just for connections (after all connections = more £££) but actually viewed them as plebs in private. I dont think they'd have much in common.

Reactions: 6
I clicked on the Daylesford Instagram after her banging on about it and their current story is shared from that lydias story! (I don’t know who Lydia Millen is but you all seem to compare her to Josie!). I assume darling Josie is wanting them to give her freebies as well as Lydia. They’re all over London too so not as ‘cotswold’ as Josie also likes to make out!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought the note about her accent was really annoying, actually, because I initially thought she was describing how she speaks in "funny"/different voices throughout the day (ie, the brogue she puts on at times). Which I did not think was noteworthy at all. A lot of people will say things in different voices in the course of a day. It's not special to Josie.

If she was discussing her own accent, she's just drawing attention to how fake and how manufactured it is, under the guise of trying to explain any of its lapses away.

TBH I think David and Victoria (Beckham) have working class roots, so it wouldn't surprise me in the least if Josie wanted to pal up just for connections (after all connections = more £££) but actually viewed them as plebs in private. I dont think they'd have much in common.
Agreed, people like Josie usually behave with a weird mix of contempt and aducation towards useful people they view as beneath them. It would be so awkward to watch, but probably very funny at the same time, as I'm sure Victoria, who seems to me to be a bit of a cold fish, would probably snub her too 🤭.

I think the men won't have a problem connecting, as long as they talk about rugby and such, but as soon as Charlie starts one of his weird monologues about his wooden kitchen utensils, it will be a completely different story 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Agreed, people like Josie usually behave with a weird mix of contempt and aducation towards useful people they view as beneath them. It would be so awkward to watch, but probably very funny at the same time, as I'm sure Victoria, who seems to me to be a bit of a cold fish, would probably snub her too 🤭.

I think the men won't have a problem connecting, as long as they talk about rugby and such, but if Charlie starts one of his weird monologues about his wooden kitchen utensils, it will be a completely different story 😂.
Victoria wouldn't even look at Ms Fear twice LOL. When you are invited to the Royal Weddings, friends with Alisters, and rich socialites. The only thing Josie can get or probably will get is some PR stuff from her or a discount code and possibly an occasional hello (IF that). Not trying to say the Beckhams are better than anyone on this planet but I'm sure they have had experience with social climbers because thats what Josie is. An opportunist and social climber.
Victoria hates talking about money and tends to be rather private unlike Josie.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
By presets they mean photo editing presets. Kinda like filters. Josie sells the ones she uses.
The post comment read presents to me... the presets are a scam too!

It is funny that even on days without a YT video, we have plenty of her bad behavior to analyze. Josie lacks any real breeding for higher society. I don't imagine her mingling with wealthy London socialites or anyone of any real wealth. The affluent country bumpkin role might be suitable for her.

AND NEW VIDEO IS UP hahaha go forth!

Last edited:
I can't believe how heavily she pushes that she's buying classics that she can wear forever. Maybe they are, but she will get rid of them and buy the exact same thing next summer.

Also - what Loewe bag? The one she's been dragging around for several months now? She's going to return that?

Reactions: 7
I think it's sad that Josie wants status by association (with the likes of the Beckhams, brand sponsorships, owing luxury goods etc). It's the very opposite of a truly meaningful life.

She spends her days high on sugar with dopamine flying here, there and everywhere each time she unwraps yet another parcel or delivery or gift or invite. Its the very essence of pleasure. But she's a fool if she thinks it will make her happy or content. Pleasure does not lead to happiness.

You can kind of see it in her eyes. And ITF's (she is just as bad). They talk about having down days and feeling low. No wonder. Their serotonin receptors are being slowly down regulated by all the bloody dopamine flying around their brains.

I really hope she doesn't live to regret this phase in her life. She has bought the most stunning property but she hasn't given herself time to really feel it or see it. She's pimped it out and is using it for her gain. A business transaction. What a waste.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bum! I actually posted this on other thread. Things have moved fast.
Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!

Reactions: 3
Ooooh, she's heavy on the disclosures (whilst being as vague as possible) in todays video but you can see the resentment in her eyes and her passive aggressive body language as she's 'declaring' them.

Do you think we're getting to her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She just HAD to mention that Cotswolds is a boujie area for all of us uneducated fools who are not from UK. She can’t have us thinking she just moved to a countryside, it’s fancy!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ooooh, she's heavy on the disclosures (whilst being as vague as possible) in todays video but you can see the resentment in her eyes and her passive aggressive body language as she's 'declaring' them.

Do you think we're getting to her 😂
Yes!! Wahoooooo we are in her head!!! I’m sure she didn’t like me telling her how vague her AD declarations were at a bare minimum. This is really amusing to me.

URGH! the Daylesford plug - duck moi I hope lockdown goes on for a long time because i already hear "DAAHHHLINGS we are having lunch at Soho Farmhouse today" ringing in my head.

• Haha
Bum! I actually posted this on other thread. Things have moved fast.
Hi Guys, we have had a nasty lurgy in the house or maybe THE Lurgy, who know's, they aren't testing.
Anyway, what have I missed? I feel cheeky asking but really don't have time to catch up and there has been a huge amount of pages. I caught up on the latest 2 videos this morning.
Hope everyone else is well!
Well... where do we start:
  • Her mother has morphed into a ghost and there's been sightings in and around the cotswolds
  • Charlie's sister has broken lockdown rules and visited the new house. She's very 'instagram vs reality'
  • Charlie is now an expert in gardening. And wooden spoons
  • The dogs are pissing all over the house
  • They've killed all their plants
  • They've begged for every appliance and piece of furniture under the sun
  • They've painted the lawn in white gloss
  • Charlie seems to be stuck in a pair of pink shorts and sleeps in the dog basket
  • They've bought appliances that would be better placed on the international space station
  • They want to be parents to ducks. Eventually.
  • They have no furniture

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.