Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
tit.. I just watched LEM for the first time now! My goodness.. the similarity between Josie and Lydia is uncanny in terms of vlogging style. LEM also rambles about shite for ages, takes her audience through each menial task and has her husband cooking and commenting in the background! Who copied who I wonder? Can't these women find a style of their own? Time is money.. I don't have 35 mins to keep watching dross commentary about errands or baking etc. Cut the crap and show the clothes already!

Reactions: 10
It's obvious from her vlogs that they are not taking the current restrictions seriously by having visitors and several trips to buy food every week, and that's just what they show on camera! They are obviously not worried about catching the virus as young and healthy but what I don't understand is why they are not concerned about passing it on to Josie's Mum, we know they've had contact with her if not in fact living with her. Her Mum appears to be an older lady and I think will be in the category of people who should be in complete isolation, why doesn't Josie want to protect her? Josie seems to be an intelligent woman and therefore will fully understand the risks but her behaviour doesn't reflect this. If I was her I'd be petrified everyday that I'd infect my mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's obvious from her vlogs that they are not taking the current restrictions seriously by having visitors and several trips to buy food every week, and that's just what they show on camera! They are obviously not worried about catching the virus as young and healthy but what I don't understand is why they are not concerned about passing it on to Josie's Mum, we know they've had contact with her if not in fact living with her. Her Mum appears to be an older lady and I think will be in the category of people who should be in complete isolation, why doesn't Josie want to protect her? Josie seems to be an intelligent woman and therefore will fully understand the risks but her behaviour doesn't reflect this. If I was her I'd be petrified everyday that I'd infect my mother.
She’s immune. Being an influencer makes you immune.

I told her that she was “do as I say not as I do” but she deleted my post 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
tit.. I just watched LEM for the first time now! My goodness.. the similarity between Josie and Lydia is uncanny in terms of vlogging style. LEM also rambles about shite for ages, takes her audience through each menial task and has her husband cooking and commenting in the background! Who copied who I wonder? Can't these women find a style of their own? Time is money.. I don't have 35 mins to keep watching dross commentary about errands or baking etc. Cut the crap and show the clothes already!
I actually watch everything expect Josie's fashion hauls and clothes showing sections 😂 😂 It's my soap opera equivalent! I'm not at all interested in her personal style or what she thinks about crap polyester clothing. Its the bits in-between that are the juiciest parts!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brought over from the old thread:

I think it’s a bit harsh to judge her Facebook like that. I’m the same age as her and to be honest that’s what most of our facebooks looked like when we were at school!

Certainly agree about her investment pieces!! Never see the same thing twice, she couldn’t possibly manage to wear things very much because she gets so much new stuff! I think to her it’s an ‘investment piece’ if she can get a couple Instagram posts out of it.
I feel the exact same I'm 27 in Scotland and I feel like her Facebook is pretty similar to me and now I'm a respectable energy safety advisor about to be married 😂.

However I'll never forget Malia 2010. My friend actually found a pair of the hotpants we all wore that matched recently 😂 the cringe was real.

Definitely think it's a British thing. However if I was her I would definitely make it private.

Also being "fraped" was a thing which in retrospect is a horrible word but hey ho. If you saw my Facebook you would think I liked putting mushrooms up my bum haha. However you could never deleted the messages as it made it look like you cared.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s immune. Being an influencer makes you immune.

I told her that she was “do as I say not as I do” but she deleted my post 😭
Exactly! She is the worst for jumping on the plastic waste bandwagon. She makes a big deal about all the wasted packaging from her multiple amazon parcels a day - trying to blame amazon - but doesn't have the gumption or necessary levels of self reflection to realise that she herself and her dreadful overconsumption of stuff and plastic polyester clothes are the real problem.

Well, news flash Josie, you're the one coming across as a complete idiot - we are all smart enough to see that its your over consumption that is the problem.

The skip she has hired - she said it was to clear out old paint and other rubbish left by the previous owner but also all the cardboard from the move. Well, I'm pretty sure its all going straight to landfill. Unless skip companies have sorters who remove recyclable waste. If they do, I'm impressed. But she hasn't confirmed this and if she was so committed to the environment, then she would have taken the opportunity of her 'platform' to let us all know!

Sorry, rant over! 😂 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Brought over from the old thread:

I feel the exact same I'm 27 in Scotland and I feel like her Facebook is pretty similar to me and now I'm a respectable energy safety advisor about to be married 😂.

However I'll never forget Malia 2010. My friend actually found a pair of the hotpants we all wore that matched recently 😂 the cringe was real.

Definitely think it's a British thing. However if I was her I would definitely make it private.

Also being "fraped" was a thing which in retrospect is a horrible word but hey ho. If you saw my Facebook you would think I liked putting mushrooms up my bum haha. However you could never deleted the messages as it made it look like you cared.
Exactly, I seen so many people who have been like "well if josie didn't post it herself why didn't she delete it .... huh?!"
That was all part of it, everyone except a few here know what a frape looks like so deleting it wasn't even a thing! You just laugh about it and move on.

Reactions: 1
Haha I was just thinking that my fb from that time is exactly the same, we're the same age I think and I don't know what was going on around 2010 but it was not good! 😂 I'm from Slovenia tho and I always thought it was "balkan thing" - all the glitter, gold, silver and a tan. Guess it was universal around that time haha. I was smart enough to hide (almost) all of it though, everytime I get a memory post I'm seriously questioning my sanity when I was 18 lol. No idea why she keeps it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Exactly, I seen so many people who have been like "well if josie didn't post it herself why didn't she delete it .... huh?!"
That was all part of it, everyone except a few here know what a frape looks like so deleting it wasn't even a thing! You just laugh about it and move on.
Definitely if you made a fuss my guy friends would just post more! When it comes up in my memories "10 years ago today you were in Freshers week and apparently love camels" that's when I'm like yea I'm just going to hide that. But I don't actively go searching for them to remove. Nobody got time for that.

I think it might be a cultural mismatch thing.

I find these stepford influencer husbands so weird, is there a website they go onto to order them? I’m surprised we didn’t have an unboxing video, I suppose unlike most of the other stuff they get these husbands are definitely not #gifted , they cost a lot of money to keep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got the impression she doesn’t care for anything in life: She doesn’t even feel connected to this garden gnome of hers! She invites friends/family when all other people adhere to social distancing as recommended. Although our generation might not be as threatened by the virus than the older generation, it’s still our responsibility to protect others! I haven’t seen my parents for weeks because I don’t want to risk anything and coz I love them. I really miss them! A friend of mine hasn’t seen her boyfriend for 7 weeks and struggles with distancing because of that while Lady Aga of Cotswolds doesn’t give a damn if her mom or her relatives/friends get infected and consequently also risk other people’s lives! Moreover, as we all know, also young people die from the virus!

She doesn’t care for the environment although she pretends to do so, includes hidden ads and thus makes her viewers pay indirectly for her life style while telling people who have the guts to criticize her, they should be thankful to get new content every day and then deletes reasonable objections! I’m so fed up with this woman, presenting plastic dresses and high priced pants and boots in times of a pandemic, when other people die or lose their job. How careless and negligent can someone be if all that is just of no interest whatsoever for her. Can someone stop this stupid and egoistic woman, please! It’s really enough!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The amount of beauty products she has could last a life time!
Y
You mean LIFETIMES !!! Look at the amount of lipsticks she got the other day!!! she says, ah it's ridiculous how much stuff there is when she vlogs about "sorting it out", but only a long time ago said she gives some to her friends and family.
I'm still gobsmacked about the quantity of shoes Master Charlie has...as he always goes on about sustainability and environment.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Definitely if you made a fuss my guy friends would just post more! When it comes up in my memories "10 years ago today you were in Freshers week and apparently love camels" that's when I'm like yea I'm just going to hide that. But I don't actively go searching for them to remove. Nobody got time for that.

I think it might be a cultural mismatch thing.
I guess so, but now she has chosen "Miss Prim and Proper" as her business image and it's part of her job to protect this image on all her social media, as her mature American audience wouldn't like to see her that way, if they found out about these questionable pics and posts.

She hasn't forgotten about them, as she has done a "style evolution"-video a few weeks ago, so she must have seen them then. Does she think so little of her audience that she thinks these women are so backward that they wouldn't be able to find them?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I guess so, but now she has chosen "Miss Prim and Proper" as her business image and it's part of her job to protect this image on all her social media, as her mature American audience wouldn't like to see her that way, if they found out about these questionable pics and posts.

She hasn't forgotten about them, as she has done a "style evolution"-video a few weeks ago, so she must have seen them then. Does she think so little of her audience that she thinks these women are so backward that they wouldn't be able to find them?
Oh definitely! She's crazy. At the very very minimum make your account private so randoms can't find it. That's what I've done and I don't even have a job in the public eye. It's just good common sense.

Reactions: 5
So her consumer driven fan base just sitting waiting for the discounted items.... wHeN ARe YoU SELLING yoUR FREE ITems To uS PEASANTS?!?!?!

What do you think she does with the money? Do you think they care?
By presets they mean photo editing presets. Kinda like filters. Josie sells the ones she uses.

By presets they mean photo editing presets. Kinda like filters. Josie sells the ones she uses.
Yep these women seem to be willing to spend their money on pictures that have the life sucked out of them 🙄.

Reactions: 4
So you guys are absolutely right.. she doesn't give a rats arse about lockdown. When shops and restaurants aren't supposed to be open, how is she having lunch out at a farmers market/ cafe on her instagram stories? Surely thats illegal?!

Reactions: 7
So you guys are absolutely right.. she doesn't give a rats arse about lockdown. When shops and restaurants aren't supposed to be open, how is she having lunch out at a farmers market/ cafe on her instagram stories? Surely thats illegal?!
Technically she is probably within the law here - she has seemingly purchased food from the salad bar inside the farmers market shop (considered an essential service here) and is appearing to eat it outside in what seems to be a socially distanced way (to give her a crumb of credit).

However...

I agree that it does make her seem irresponsible, particularly given the fact she has been breaking lockdown rules by having people of different households in her house AND she appears to be making multiple trips out to get food when we're all being encouraged to limit non-essential outdoor time.

She's coming across in all this as a bit of a selfish fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.