Fashion Mumblr #3 Deceiver deceiver comment deleter, this is not an AD!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she buy that exact blue and white dress from H&M last year? Absolutely inane. Also, Josie? If the buttons are pulling, it's not a "better fit".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Haha 😂 That’s indeed a good topic to start with! See how many will join this thread just because of this! Hey, come on join us, we discuss Lady Aga’s (Fashion Mumblr’s) threesomes! 🤣
Lifelifess, like her channel 😁

Yeah guys regarding the threesome. Come on, you actually believed someone one would write that?! It’s called a ‘frape’ (Facebook rape). Happened all the time when people left laptops on at uni as Facebook was always left logged in.

Reactions: 10
So her consumer driven fan base just sitting waiting for the discounted items.... wHeN ARe YoU SELLING yoUR FREE ITems To uS PEASANTS?!?!?!

What do you think she does with the money? Do you think they care?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I've bought a few things Josie and Freddy have recommended but usually end up sending it all back, the worst thing was that RI Zimmerman dupe they shilled a while ago, it was disgusting and Iove Zimmerman and own several pieces so definitely my style! I've also tried a lot of the Reiss items and loved a dress Freddy did in a haul week, she never kept it I believe but it is very pretty. I also bought two of those white RI pearl collar jumpers because I loved it so much and was only £30! I do love a lot of the things they show but lately its been too pink, frilly, too many ruffles, bows etc
I ordered a blue and white maxi dress that Josie recommended and kept it, but I only saw her wear it once for the gram. I also ordered a dress that Rosie Londoner wore (shoot me now) but it was dreadful 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So her consumer driven fan base just sitting waiting for the discounted items.... wHeN ARe YoU SELLING yoUR FREE ITems To uS PEASANTS?!?!?!

What do you think she does with the money? Do you think they care?
Is this the stuff she sells on depop? Her life is so superficial. Can't she give to charity instead?

Reactions: 7
I’m truly surprised that with the amount of gifted stuff and PR she hasn’t done a single giveaway / charity giveaway this year .
I follow one fairly big influencer who often does a quick lottery type thingy on stories when she’s sent make up shades that she doesn’t like it suite to gift her followers .. She doesn’t ask for any likes or shares- just simply chooses one or 2 people to gift it .
I have not seen anyone else doing this type of thing .

Is this the stuff she sells on depop? Her life is so superficial. Can't she give to charity instead?
I think it might be... I know one time she said she donated proceeds to charity, but that was in a 2017 video. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't keep the money now. The process of selling it all to donate the proceeds to charity seems less viable than just donating the items to a charity thrift shop or a shelter. Maybe her viewers have come to expect regular clean outs 🤷‍♀️. I would imagine there may be some kind of tax benefit as well.

Reactions: 3
Yeah guys regarding the threesome. Come on, you actually believed someone one would write that?! It’s called a ‘frape’ (Facebook rape). Happened all the time when people left laptops on at uni as Facebook was always left logged in.
Hey, hi Josie! We‘ve been waiting for you to join us! This is a fun thread, we make fun of Josie and her taste and behavior! Not all of what we gossip about is meant to be serious and what makes this thread so exceptional is that we respect each other’s opinions. If you had followed our previous discussions, you’d have realized that we already talked about her FB account assuming that she was hacked! 🤣 So please, if you are Josie yourself or here for her defense, please go to her channel and post there with her other minions! Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hey, hi Josie! We‘ve been waiting for you to join us! This is a fun thread, we make fun of Josie and her taste and behavior! Not all of what we gossip about is meant to be serious and what makes this thread so exceptional is that we respect each other’s opinions. If you had followed our previous discussions, you’d have realized that we already talked about her FB account assuming that she was hacked! 🤣 So please, if you are Josie yourself or here for her defense, please go to her channel and post there with her other minions! Thank you!
Um, I’m most definitely not one of her minions. Thanks. and I have been here for the previous discussions.

Reactions: 8
I think it might be... I know one time she said she donated proceeds to charity, but that was in a 2017 video. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't keep the money now. The process of selling it all to donate the proceeds to charity seems less viable than just donating the items to a charity thrift shop or a shelter. Maybe her viewers have come to expect regular clean outs 🤷‍♀️. I would imagine there may be some kind of tax benefit as well.
I think you are right with the tax benefit. She has SOOOO much stuff. If she truly believed in the law of attraction, she would know that in order to receive you have to give, with an open heart. I think she recons the law of attraction is only asking and getting (even more free stuff). The very thought of all that materialism and clutter is making me feel stifled and suffocated. I dont know why she insists on filling her new house with rubbish. She is such a hoarder.

• Heart
I think you are right with the tax benefit. She has SOOOO much stuff. If she truly believed in the law of attraction, she would know that in order to receive you have to give, with an open heart. I think she recons the law of attraction is only asking and getting (even more free stuff). The very thought of all that materialism and clutter is making me feel stifled and suffocated. I dont know why she insists on filling her new house with rubbish. She is such a hoarder.
The amount of beauty products she has could last a life time!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.