Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Indeed,I wondered where the boobs had suddenly come from,mine go flat and under my arms when I lay down,I guess she manifested them to be upright and perky,doubt she does the same for Charchar..🤣😅😂
Usually her boobs are flat even when standing up!

Please not forget that lidl bought books by the yard (or what ever) just to paint! Or de la red that you can turn them round and just look at the white pages for the « leuk »! Imagine looking for books at the local lib if they were all just blank😂🙄🧐!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Usually her boobs are flat even when standing up!

Please not forget that lidl bought books by the yard (or what ever) just to paint! Or de la red that you can turn them round and just look at the white pages for the « leuk »! Imagine looking for books at the local lib if they were all just blank😂🙄🧐!
Sorry, auto non correct made a real cock up of those sentences😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's been reading here... anyone else notice the pic on ig today where she has her knees out? she also tried on a short dress in the vlog... i swear someone was mentioning how she "dresses like a granny" on here not long ago.

good on you for taking the criticism as constructive. there's a lot of shallow observations on tattle in general. she must have balls of steel to be able to read it and heed advice haha

• Haha
  • Wow
I think she's been reading here... anyone else notice the pic on ig today where she has her knees out? she also tried on a short dress in the vlog... i swear someone was mentioning how she "dresses like a granny" on here not long ago.

good on you for taking the criticism as constructive. there's a lot of shallow observations on tattle in general. she must have balls of steel to be able to read it and heed advice haha
Is it that or is it just her trying to copy that billionaire woman... Robin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We joke on here but seriously someone needs to warn Ben and Robyn … ( now is it a Little big town - girl crush thing or a SWF thing?) which flog do you think we’ll get the Robyn accent?
DB25CE2C-815C-47D0-B1A6-2B9F17387FFE.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand seeing her mince pie mouth in any more vlogs.
Josie it's disgusting seeing your teeth coated brown and you desperately trying to remove the pastry from your teeth so you can talk.
Class I think not dahling. Save the washing machine mouth for off camera. Chav !!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Can someone explain to me what's the deal with all the cars? I haven't been keeping up that well. Didn't they get the Defender in lieu of their old car? But they keep testing other cars?

Reactions: 8
Omg how many mince pies can she buy ? What a fat pig .
Weight watchers or slimming world vlogs in the new year . Do not film eating its revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cannot stand seeing her mince pie mouth in any more vlogs.
Josie it's disgusting seeing your teeth coated brown and you desperately trying to remove the pastry from your teeth so you can talk.
Class I think not dahling. Save the washing machine mouth for off camera. Chav !!!!!
Agree!!! Had to laugh at this 'mince pie' face tho....

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 17.45.39.png

Strange how she referred to her 'fellow influencers' at the start of the flog! I thought she was outraged to be described in those terms? Given up on the 'content creator' title now modom? And how many times did she mention her forthcoming birthday??? Anyone notice the Lurpak butter in her shopping trolley....has she been following the Elsie/margarine saga on this site??

And she had to do that slurpy tongue thing again didn't she? Ick Ick

Screenshot 2021-11-18 at 18.09.43.png

Do not film eating its revolting.
The Queen is never filmed or photographed eating....take note Missy Prissy...it is never an attractive sight!! Surely Debrett's would have told you that??

• Haha
Never been in Costa ooh get you miss fancy pants :rolleyes: then having a moan about how much she spent in M&S:ROFLMAO: just proves all these Daylesford food trips are heavily discounted or free!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg how many mince pies can she buy ? What a fat pig .
Weight watchers or slimming world vlogs in the new year . Do not film eating its revolting.
Especially with that side profile!

Never been in Costa ooh get you miss fancy pants :rolleyes: then having a moan about how much she spent in M&S:ROFLMAO: just proves all these Daylesford food trips are heavily discounted or free!
Oh hot on the trail of the coop branding in a recent flog and highlighted here on TL… hellllooooo my dhhaaaaahhhrrrrhhhhling Joho and SK. Don’t be lurkers join our conversation!

TL peops on the Joho eating … see the thread on Harry and Meghan … clearly eating on camera like a Cookie Monster (and I love Cookie Monster) but not them, is the way to goSoho !
06C8F50A-1DB2-438E-8D36-ECEBBB74C9C0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When she did that wiggle up in the bathroom, did we see her backside. It also looked like she was using some kind of slimming filter??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
It's a 45:15 minute bore-fest of endless nothingness.

She remembers she has a Peloton. Aaaah, it’s because Sweaty Betty is sponsoring. Endless flogging of Sweaty Betty ensues.

Then moves on to flog some hair products. Has a “pampering” shower. She is trolling us here.

Flogs Beauty Pie (aka Minced Beauty 😂 c/o @Juliexyzz ) Says her skin is fantastic from the Vit C body lotion. Beauty Pie must work miracles. She barely unpacked it a week ago.

Finds a cooked breakfast that Charlie made before going to rugby. Her response... she complains about the pan he used, doesn’t know why he didn’t use the Always Pan. There’s no satisfying Josefiend! She really is a witch! 🧹🧙‍♀️

Now she takes measurements of the fireplace (Lidl is not the only one who will have an installation!) and the arch outside the front door. Lala helps, so there’s a small chance of being correct. Josie is not good with measurements on her own.

She gives a shout out for her birthday.:m Finally hangs the wreath from that Festive non-festive flog-a-thon vlog on the front door. Lala helps again.

She talks about reindeer with lights for outside but has no outdoor power socket, so asks for viewers' advice. Is she hoping for a freebie solar plug or just engaging subscribers? You can Google, Josie. And you have Amazon!

Conspiratorially tells us about her secret drawer where the greedy old tart is going to hide the mince pies from Charlie. Again, hoping for viewers to comment. She really needs them to side with her.

Says she will ask Charlie for Sweaty Betty socks for her birthday.:ROFLMAO: As if greedy Teefers will ever be happy with socks.
Another shout out for her birthday.:m Are they not sending granny Josie any birthday freebies yet?

Flogs a pink Sweaty Betty top. Says it’s a "mature" pink, not girly pink. She sooooo reads here, my darlings. Also, certainly reads Freddy's too.

Another shout out for her birthday! :m Says she will ask friends for credits towards Pilates classes at Daylesford as presents for her birthday. So cringe worthy! Can somebody please give her a freebie?!
Says” birthday” in the weirdest old lady governess voice. :oops:
Why is she so weird about this birthday thing????

Just then her Dyson fan switches on.👻 For real this time... not the staged hairspray trick she always pulls. I think the Dyson picked up on her birthday begging BS... I have a new respect for Dyson fans because of their advanced BS detection ability!

At 25 min she has a tiny edit glitch and says the same sentence twice.

She shows her gratitude for a freebie wreath by hanging it on the Pretender Defender. Milady has the Daylesford one on her front door, thank you very much.!

She trolls and trolls and trolls us here about her chomping and eating. She looks revolting doing it. Such a stupid thing to do and speaks volumes about how nasty she really is.

We also have bizarre traipsing through grocery stores looking at sweets and mince pies. She oohs and aahs a lot... that ole fake put-on ooh and aah. I am left wondering if she is doing this out of desperation for content or if it is secretly a shout out for a grocery sponsorship. Both she and Lidl have waxed on about shopping recently. I find it odd. It's grocery shopping... on a fashion/lifestyle channel... a channel desperate to be about luxury?!?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So Joho is now advertising the body shop and declaring that she will wrap these items up to gift!!! Wonder what poor chum is getting those freebies ?
CC059E63-61EC-4D1C-AD29-E6FDBE3040DC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
She calls herself a beauty influencer, but at the beginning of the video puts on a retinol eye cream....anyone who knows anything about skin care knows you do not put retinol on in the morning as it doesn't react well to sunlight! It should be put on with your night time skin care routine....what an absolute noob!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Absolutely reads here!!! Can see it in so many ways. Some things she has taken to heart and others have made her angry and defiant and even has her trolling us. I have wanted to post about it, but there are several many points and some splaining, so should perhaps do for her Wiki?

Is it that or is it just her trying to copy that billionaire woman... Robin.
She is definitely also now copying Robin with her creepy Single White Female vibes. Next to Robin, Josie looks at least 5-7 years older. She's going to use this Robin and Ben connection and milk it for all it's worth!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I haven't watched her in a while, but her lip injections are too much in these stories. They look painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me what's the deal with all the cars? I haven't been keeping up that well. Didn't they get the Defender in lieu of their old car? But they keep testing other cars?
@custosmorum they bought the black Defender because they needed two cars. Charles was at Strawtop a lot and Josie was stuck without a car on those days. Josie had the PR Bentley, which she went gaga for and the Porsche which she wanted to spec and order. Neither of these two brands gives freebies. Lala (the mother) bought the Mazda so they can beat Lydiot and buy the old Defender which Lidl wanted. It fits their country lewk.
I don't think Jose has the money right now for a super lux and pricey car, hence the old Defender. If she can get a Mazda freebie/PR car for 6 months or a year, she will save face when she doesn't produce the other car and then pretend the Mazda is for about the environment. It's all smoke and mirrors with them...
With a wedding still to be, I doubt these two are floating in cash.

Yes! Lady large.

Watching her eat all through the flog was gros, she really is going to end up as « josie percie piG »
She was hardcore trolling us with the eating, but she is the one who looked stupid. She will regret this down the line.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.