Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's not any ordinary road !!!! That's a COTSWOLDS ROAD in a area of outstanding beauty. Come on Tattlers get a grip !!!!
What gets our goat is that she pretends that she is model tall! I am 160 and don’t care, but I don’t pretend to be 175!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not on that kind of dress. The skirt is gathered and is quite roomy.

Jeez, you guys REALLY want her to be short, as if being 157 isn't short already by most people's standards.
WE don't want her to be "short", we want her to be honest‼

She said years ago that she is 155cm. The screengrab, taken by myself, has been posted here more than once.

Her supposed forgetfulness is due to her absolute desperation to get her own 'edit' like Lydiot and Frow, so she hides her real height. She is sending desperate shoutouts to Karen Millen and Holland Cooper.

At 155cm, barely 5'1" she can hardly model for the masses. When she has her macaroni butt, she is literally as wide as she is tall.
In the group pic, she is wearing Valentino boots with a heel height of 8.5cm.
Robin is not wearing heels in that photo.

Screenshot (63).png
squad.png
Screenshot (33).png

Why does Josie even think this dress looks good on her. It does not! She looks like a hobo who got lucky in the dumpster dive.

The model below is 178cm ⬇ Unlike Josie, she doesn't sweep the floor with the dress.
Screenshot - 2021-11-13T000446.040.png
Screenshot - 2021-11-13T000843.228.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WE don't want her to be "short", we want her to be honest!

She said years ago that she is 155cm. The screengrab, taken by myself, has been posted here more than once.

Her supposed forgetfulness is due to her absolute desperation to get her own 'edit' like Lydiot and Frow, so she hides her real height. She is sending desperate shoutouts to Karen Millen and Holland Cooper.

At 155cm, barely 5'1" she can hardly model for the masses. When she has her macaroni butt, she is literally as wide as she is tall.
In the group pic, she is wearing Valentino boots with a heel height of 8.5cm. Robin is not wearing heels in that photo.

View attachment 862283View attachment 862341View attachment 862354
Why does Josie even think this dress looks good on her. It does not! She looks like a hobo who got lucky in the dumpster dive.

The model below is 178cm ⬇ Unlike Josie, she doesn't sweep the floor with the dress.
View attachment 862325View attachment 862328
Thank you for that. People defending her height is just bizarre to me, when we are actually providing proof that she is being dishonest. Nobody cares if she is 5’3” or 4’2”. It’s the lies that gets me. This is another scam she is running after her Zimmermanngate #neverforget

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What gets our goat is that she pretends that she is model tall! I am 160 and don’t care, but I don’t pretend to be 175!
The height thing doesn’t bother me … it’s the pretence at eco and lecturing she admits to doing to others about recycling etc

One she looks like a candle … two Joho be missing an USP trick !!!! Joho can market herself for Karen Mullen et. al Petite range!!! Giving her free reign to pronounce petite with all manner of accents and afflictions …

Reactions: 12
We can love and hate Frow & Lidl but I’m sure the reason they got their own edit wasn’t necessarily because of their height but more so that they aren’t stuck on 2 shades of beige and pink. They dress more appropriate to their age, they actually wear more than 2 shades of the color spectrum and the clothing isn’t drowning them into the oblivion.

• Heart
View attachment 861477

Ermmmm......exactly what sort of adventures* are you likely to have on a tarmac road in boring dead flat countryside?? Might just as well be driving a Reliant Robin!

* Praps an assignation with Aldi???
Have they addressed sustainability at all getting not one but TWO diesel guzzling landies? And while living not ten minutes from the M40, I might add 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 11
After all this BS, Joho must have been watching our Lady Anna Bey of Geneva Shore.

The similarities of them are uncanny: scammers, wannabes and have questionable partners.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re her ladyships's height. I am 5ft 4 inches (approx) and having had the dubious honour of standing beside/behind her quite a number of times at village events etc I can confirm she is a good 2/3 inches smaller than me. I do not believe in weight shaming but she has put on weight (although still slim by most folks reckoning) but she is definitely changing shape. Age, diet etc are all having an effect on her. And I do wish she would stop trying all those face potions as her skin is in very bad condition and is actually very aged for a woman of her age.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

I am with you on the honesty issue, 100%.
In fact, I only jumped in because some were insisting she is 150 despite your 155 receipt. I provided my opinion based on my own observations, as many others do here. Sadly, I cannot provide receipts of me wearing that dress because it got damaged in a car accident and I threw it away.

Comparing heights based on photos can be tricky and deceiving because of perspective. On the photo with Robin, Josie is not standing parallel to her, she is a bit far back, which can give the illusion of her being shorter.

I am not "defending Josie's height" (LOL), just trying to be objective and factual.

Reactions: 10
I am with you on the honesty issue, 100%.
In fact, I only jumped in because some were insisting she is 150 despite your 155 receipt. I provided my opinion based on my own observations, as many others do here. Sadly, I cannot provide receipts of me wearing that dress because it got damaged in a car accident and I threw it away.

Comparing heights based on photos can be tricky and deceiving because of perspective. On the photo with Robin, Josie is not standing parallel to her, she is a bit far back, which can give the illusion of her being shorter.

I am not "defending Josie's height" (LOL), just trying to be objective and factual.
Well irrespective of Joho height….can we all agree Joho is high high elegant/etiquette/intellect/class!!!!! ?😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does the chinless poison dwarf know that the serial killer got a P/T job working for Santa in his grotto?

Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 12.01.32.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does the chinless poison dwarf know that the serial killer got a P/T job working for Santa in his grotto?

View attachment 863185
If it could do graphics on my phone I’d put a thought 💭 in that picture … Chav be thinking … awl right me old SK mates how great would this be for moving the bodies…😱

View attachment 863185
😂🤣😂🤣😂😂Chav work?!!!????😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
But it’s not just any old garden centre its the pretentious overpriced Daylesford garden centre in the Cotswolds complete with wicker trolleys and pompous pillocky customers to match!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.