Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
scrambled eggs again.
Reminds me of this:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I’m sorry if I offended you or anyone - I’m an older lady myself (older than you!) but I’m not dressed like a total granny yet I hope :)
I am 50 and don’t do granny style. Combat boots, track shoes, sock boots , flat boots any thing flat… tight jeans/trousers or straight fit and often oversized tops because I like to hide my bum, tum and boobs! I often say I look like Gru 😂!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I cant stand her fake telemarketer smile
1636647907274.png

Just stop lying, stop lying like that like a weirdo, tryna make us purchase another lipstick, another cream, and then you lie you say u wanted it or you planned on buying it for xmas, no u didn't u bleeping liar, u had it for free, and oh by coincidence it turned out to be the products u wanted???? She didnt say that about clinique but I remember her lying about other products. Also she tries to sell the sets by saying she waited super long last year to buy her gifts and can't let that happen again. Ugh she annoys me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
@lanathebest The office clip🤣🤣. I'm sitting in a public place and it gave me the giggles 😂😂
Fake telemarketer smile should be in the next thread title. It's beyond embarassing. All the million favourites. It's ridiculous. She should take a break from vlogging and selling. It's never-ending. Non stop. Geeezzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 16
@lanathebest The office clip🤣🤣. I'm sitting in a public place and it gave me the giggles 😂😂
Fake telemarketer smile should be in the next thread title. It's beyond embarassing. All the million favourites. It's ridiculous. She should take a break from vlogging and selling. It's never-ending. Non stop. Geeezzzz
Ugh i really CANT STAND HER SOMETIMES!!!! I hate watch her way too much 😂 😂 😂 please somebody help. I need help, i can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just realized she is prancing around the countryside in pale beige. Nothing makes it clearer that she isn’t partaking of any country pursuits. Otherwise all that beige would be so dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just getting her Thursday vlog in the US......FOR starters:

That off white dress is truly awful !!! She sure knows how to age herself and paired with those ankle boots is awful too ! ANOTHER WHITE COAT ? Another white sweater too !

The earrings are child-like.....I never see her wear sophisticated age appropriate REAL jewelry. But, I think she has given Robin a hint with the Cartier watches. How blatant can she be ?

OOPS ANOTHER plug for her birthday! It is coming! Did anyone not know that?

Shocking ! A jumpsuit in a pattern black in color !!!! It looks lovely! Welcome to color Jososo , what a rarity. You will never see her wearing it however.

How many coats do you think she has in her " collection " she is in full bloom retail addiction dahlings.

Reactions: 11
If she goes on pumping up those lips, she will need a weight to stop her from blowing away, oh wait she has her bum😂🤭. Sorry but not sorry.

A little wee call out to Holland cooper!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Because she is tiny wee, 150 cm max.
She's 160cm or 5'3" (same height as me and she has said how tall she is many times). Things fit her like they do me, they drown me or make me look like I'm wearing my mother's clothes, particularly with the current trend towards everything being oversized.

Reactions: 7
She's 160cm or 5'3" (same height as me and she has said how tall she is many times). Things fit her like they do me, they drown me or make me look like I'm wearing my mother's clothes, particularly with the current trend towards everything being oversized.
She has previously stated she is 150 cm. Don’t trust her lies. She constantly lies about her age and height.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am 50 and don’t do granny style. Combat boots, track shoes, sock boots , flat boots any thing flat… tight jeans/trousers or straight fit and often oversized tops because I like to hide my bum, tum and boobs! I often say I look like Gru 😂!
I love Gru..💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has previously stated she is 150 cm. Don’t trust her lies. She constantly lies about her age and height.
Her age is listed on Companies House and she will be 30 at the end of this month. So that's not a lie. I believe her height because her clothes sizes are what I would wear and I am 5'2" with the same size feet as her. I can assure you if she were only 4'11" then most of what she tries on would be touching the floor. I'm not easily fooled, I was a forensic scientist for many years. She once said she wasn't actually sure about her height and I believe that - because I don't think she would know how to measure her height. Her dimness never ceases to astound me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.