Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
155cm (in red) on this pic...
View attachment 860900
Yeah 155 sorry.

No one has claimed she is lying about she being thirty. She constantly lies that she doesn't remember how old she is and how tall she is. When she has previously stated her height and age.

Also Robin in her Q&A has said she is 160 cm. In the picture Robin is wearing flats and Josie has some heel going on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
She's 160cm or 5'3" (same height as me and she has said how tall she is many times). Things fit her like they do me, they drown me or make me look like I'm wearing my mother's clothes, particularly with the current trend towards everything being oversized.
She has previously stated she is 150 cm. Don’t trust her lies. She constantly lies about her age and height.
No, she is 155, @NomDePlume posted the receipt.
josie height.PNG

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would go with a very small 155, more like 153 but rounded to look better!
I am 157 and had one of the same H&M floral dresses she wore last summer, they fit the same on both of us lengthwise.
I do not believe she is shorter than 155, I have a friend who is 150 and she looks A LOT shorter than me.
She is definitely between 155-160.

Reactions: 4
Yeah 155 sorry.

No one has claimed she is lying about she being thirty. She constantly lies that she doesn't remember how old she is and how tall she is. When she has previously stated her height and age.

Also Robin in her Q&A has said she is 160 cm. In the picture Robin is wearing flats and Josie has some heel going on.
I swear Jobo stold my priests cape....wtf is that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am 157 and had one of the same H&M floral dresses she wore last summer, they fit the same on both of us lengthwise.
I do not believe she is shorter than 155, I have a friend who is 150 and she looks A LOT shorter than me.
I think we should as a mod, if they can install us a wiki. I am not sure, where I can ask. @Miscanthus do you know the best way to ask a mod for wiki? I could report this comment and ask for a wiki or I could go to the forum business?

Update: I asked on the forum business thread for wikis.

Reactions: 13
So Frow insta post from a couple of days ago … Joho doesn’t appear to have commented … well 5 scrolls on phone I gave up looking for Joho heart or comment. I wonder if she is unhappy she isn’t getting Frow gigs or trips with Frow (the way she gets to be Freddy’s plus one)…. Or maybe she needs to focus all her time on Robyn and Ben and buying beige jumper dresses …(said I wearing an oatmeal jumper dress😱)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Frow insta post from a couple of days ago … Joho doesn’t appear to have commented … well 5 scrolls on phone I gave up looking for Joho heart or comment. I wonder if she is unhappy she isn’t getting Frow gigs or trips with Frow (the way she gets to be Freddy’s plus one)…. Or maybe she needs to focus all her time on Robyn and Ben and buying beige jumper dresses …(said I wearing an oatmeal jumper dress😱)
I think it's the latter. She moved on to the real big fish.

• Haha
Omg this snotty little cretin winds me up.
Does she ever pass on a deal.
How can she possibly rave about River Island & take more free cream/ beige / oatmeal coats , jumpers & jumper dresses when yesterday she wanted £1900 Chloe dress !!!!!
Your like a little poison dwarf of the Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg this snotty little cretin winds me up.
Does she ever pass on a deal.
How can she possibly rave about River Island & take more free cream/ beige / oatmeal coats , jumpers & jumper dresses when yesterday she wanted £1900 Chloe dress !!!!!
Your like a little poison dwarf of the Cotswolds.
tit, river island is pretty expensive and it doesn’t say where the shoes are made!

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 15.33.11.png

Ermmmm......exactly what sort of adventures* are you likely to have on a tarmac road in boring dead flat countryside?? Might just as well be driving a Reliant Robin!

* Praps an assignation with Aldi???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hips, which she has, can raise a hem and inch or two.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.