Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When did "making yourself look older than your actual age" become a trend ? :rolleyes:
Clown.
View attachment 857556View attachment 857557
For me, in my late 30s, I think a lot of her pieces are cute. The problem is she wears it all together. Rather than maybe mixing the prissy/granny blouse with jeans and funky shoes, she goes full granny. On their own, the tie-neck blouse, pearl earrings, long skirts, big coats, even the gray hair, could look great! There's a cool way to do this look, but she doesn't quite get it right.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What is so special about a garden centre? I maybe visit once a year for my in-laws. Grossie makes going to a garden centre seem as a lifestyle.
the garden center thing reminds me of zoella

Chav's hair or lack there of, is awful looking. I don't get the brush cut, it does nothing for him.

I've lost count on her endless skin care products from endless brands, it's really hard to take her very serious.
is it Elemis, Clinique, Caudalie or Loccitane, Josie??!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
is it Elemis, Clinique, Caudalie or Loccitane, Josie??!!!!
[/QUOTE]
Oh I thought her best products were Charlotte Tillbury magic cream. Also she was blabbing on about Elizabeth Arden (if memory serves) but that was for show as those hands and lips have never used 8hour cream/balm frequently

• Haha
I don't follow her logic for hiding the "Ad" so shamelessly and sloppily. Sure, she has plausible deniability if she's contacted by the ASA, because it's technically there, but what is the point of that? She must do it out of spite.

Reactions: 15
Where is the #Ad info? I can’t see it?
Report our shady milady!

I don't follow her logic for hiding the "Ad" so shamelessly and sloppily. Sure, she has plausible deniability if she's contacted by the ASA, because it's technically there, but what is the point of that? She must do it out of spite.
She just does not want to be transparent. Josie was one of the biggest complainers about having to disclose advertising. She complained that she has to do it but the Kardashian get away with it.
She is hiding it. She has made very sure that the link is not underneath the message box (where you can't click it), so she knows what she is doing.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
lol 😂😂😂... I'm no expert. Is it like this ?
Well… in my culture- they are sister-in-laws (once they all marry) and here in the USA it’s also considered the same (for me at least).

For me, in my late 30s, I think a lot of her pieces are cute. The problem is she wears it all together. Rather than maybe mixing the prissy/granny blouse with jeans and funky shoes, she goes full granny. On their own, the tie-neck blouse, pearl earrings, long skirts, big coats, even the gray hair, could look great! There's a cool way to do this look, but she doesn't quite get it right.
I agree.
She has nice stuff but mixes them to the point it ages her. She’s still young. I get if she wants to wear modest clothing but you can look both modest and sexy.
Even my mother who is in her 60s, says Josie dresses like an old lady. My mom would never wear anything she wears.

Last edited:
Well… in my culture- they are sister-in-laws (once they all marry) and here in the USA it’s also considered the same (for me at least).

I agree.
She has nice stuff but mixes them to the point it ages her. She’s still young. I get if she wants to wear modest clothing but you can look both modest and sexy.
Even my mother who is in her 60s, says Josie dresses like an old lady. My mom would never wear anything she wears.
Maybe modest but def not price modest! She walks around with monthly wages on her back 30 days a months, modest she is not !!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Maybe modest but def not price modest! She walks around with monthly wages on her back 30 days a months, modest she is not !!
oh I agree. I’m meaning in terms of nothing extremely short or over revealing. However, some fitted (tighter) clothing, short skirts or short shorts would look lovely on her instead of her oversized outfits that just drown her.

Reactions: 9
oh I agree. I’m meaning in terms of nothing extremely short or over revealing. However, some fitted (tighter) clothing, short skirts or short shorts would look lovely on her instead of her oversized outfits that just drown her.
I’ve seen her in jeans twice I think and they took about ten years off her! But I think her audience is full of older ladies in their fifties and sixties so maybe that’s why she dresses older?

• Sick
Sorry but how many times do we need to see Charlie darling making scrambled eggs? I mean its not rocket science and its not even your recipe its Marco Pierre whites FFS!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve seen her in jeans twice I think and they took about ten years off her! But I think her audience is full of older ladies in their fifties and sixties so maybe that’s why she dresses older?
OUCH !!! guess I'm an "older lady " at 53 😅😅😅😄😄
Well, if shakets and combat boots are for young than I'm definitely older because I don't like neither lol.
Seriously, I think she just wants to sell and older people have more money to spend on all that she is shilling. She does in a way have an ( old-fashioned) granny look about her. ( I can assure you that I do not !) Don't know why. She has a great figure and is very pretty. I can't watch Freddie because it's like she dresses for 5 year olds ( I'm exaggerating a bit of course ). Josie has with the move lost a feel of what to represent. She has a certain way of dressing that she repeats ad nauseam but she really doesn't have to change. The thing is that it looks like she has no idea neither. So she stays in the same type of clothes and it has lost any course. She tries and copies others and that is the best she can do. And selling, selling , selling... There are other YouTubers in their 30s that inspire me like Fashion and style edit or Laura Blair. The latter is Josies age but offers so much more variety and it is fun to watch her outfits. Anyway...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Well, if shakets and combat boots are for young than I'm definitely older because I don't like neither lol.
Seriously, I think she just wants to sell and older people have more money to spend on all that she is shilling. She does in a way have an ( old-fashioned) granny look about her. ( I can assure you that I do not !) Don't know why. She has a great figure and is very pretty. I can't watch Freddie because it's like she dresses for 5 year olds ( I'm exaggerating a bit of course ). Josie has with the move lost a feel of what to represent. She has a certain way of dressing that she repeats ad nauseam but she really doesn't have to change. The thing is that it looks like she has no idea neither. So she stays in the same type of clothes and it has lost any course. She tries and copies others and that is the best she can do. And selling, selling , selling... There are other YouTubers in their 30s that inspire me like Fashion and style edit or Laura Blair. The latter is Josies age but offers so much more variety and it is fun to watch her outfits. Anyway...
Oh I’m sorry if I offended you or anyone - I’m an older lady myself (older than you!) but I’m not dressed like a total granny yet I hope :)

• Heart
I agree! When Grossie lived in London at least she dressed closer to her age. People way older than her, dress better. I definitely think she is buying things according to the data she has of her followers. She might be noticing a bunch of people clicking for a particular kind of dress so, she has made that her lifestyle. Also she is playing up the countryside image. No wonder she isn't friends with anyone in her village. People must think she has lost her marbles.

Freddy dresses like she is still 13 and obsessed with Disney. In a couple of years she will wake up and realize she is 30 and this isn't her pink fantasy land. I hope she captures that meltdown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry but how many times do we need to see Charlie darling making scrambled eggs? I mean its not rocket science and its not even your recipe its Marco Pierre whites FFS!
She's desperate to make him look good! She previously used vlogs to settle disagreements with him (especially during stress in lockdown), getting viewers to gang up on the punchable splainer, in order for her to get her own way (arguments, decor decisions, etc) and to release pandemic stress at her cancelled contracts. He is not my cup of tea but she deliberately edited to make him look horrid (he can look like a pain without any assistance).

Now she is trying hard to sell the Cotswolds fairytale. Comments are starting to change from, we don't want to see Charlie to please show us more of Charlie and Charlie's cooking. She will use him like she has used Freddy, Lydiot and Robin for higher visibility to elevate herself in the world of influencing.

She needs Char Char in those vlogs and to sell a false dream! She also needs someone with her to video her prancing about and to photograph her. She either needs Char Char or she will have to employ an assistant to traipse behind her 24/7. She even used her future sister-in-law to do the honours for the L'Occtane sponsorship, with a few freebies as payment for her effort. Josie is never, not working an angle.

I agree! When Grossie lived in London at least she dressed closer to her age. People way older than her, dress better. I definitely think she is buying things according to the data she has of her followers. She might be noticing a bunch of people clicking for a particular kind of dress so, she has made that her lifestyle. Also she is playing up the countryside image. No wonder she isn't friends with anyone in her village. People must think she has lost her marbles.

Freddy dresses like she is still 13 and obsessed with Disney. In a couple of years she will wake up and realize she is 30 and this isn't her pink fantasy land. I hope she captures that meltdown.
Josie has Disney in common with Freddy. The happiest and most excited I have seen Josie looking was when at the Lion King with Freds and in Bath. She turns into a 13-year-old when with Freddy. She has replaced everything pink a-la-Freddy, with everything country green, but seems to have gone back to beige for sales.
She even referred to herself as our Black Friday/cyber week "fairy" on IG stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
When did "making yourself look older than your actual age" become a trend ? :rolleyes:
Clown.
View attachment 857556View attachment 857557
Ohhhh......definitely getting lip fillers.....to bad that she doesn't use her procedures for content. The bigger her lips get the smaller her chin gets. What a predicament for milady.

Personally, I don't mind Freddy...I think she is only 25ish? However, her skirts are way to short. She seems to live within her means and gets assistance from her parents and JJ to help remodel her apartment. But, that's my take.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She's desperate to make him look good! She previously used vlogs to settle disagreements with him (especially during stress in lockdown), getting viewers to gang up on the punchable splainer, in order for her to get her own way (arguments, decor decisions, etc) and to release pandemic stress at her cancelled contracts. He is not my cup of tea but she deliberately edited to make him look horrid (he can look like a pain without any assistance).

Now she is trying hard to sell the Cotswolds fairytale. Comments are starting to change from, we don't want to see Charlie to please show us more of Charlie and Charlie's cooking. She will use him like she has used Freddy, Lydiot and Robin for higher visibility to elevate herself in the world of influencing.

She needs Char Char in those vlogs and to sell a false dream! She also needs someone with her to video her prancing about and to photograph her. She either needs Char Char or she will have to employ an assistant to traipse behind her 24/7. She even used her future sister-in-law to do the honours for the L'Occtane sponsorship, with a few freebies as payment for her effort. Josie is never, not working an angle.

Josie has Disney in common with Freddy. The happiest and most excited I have seen Josie looking was when at the Lion King with Freds and in Bath. She turns into a 13-year-old when with Freddy. She has replaced everything pink a-la-Freddy, with everything country green, but seems to have gone back to beige for sales.
She even referred to herself as our Black Friday/cyber week "fairy" on IG stories.
Dont get me wrong I enjoy watching Charlie cook but not scrambled eggs again.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.