Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Inheritance (probably from dad's life insurance money), mom using the inheritance to invest in property and reap its rewards. Then selling all that to buy one house for her mom and her. She can afford the current lifestyle because of A) selling all the freebies; B) plain begging; C) affiliate linking anything and everything under the sun.
Oh, so does her mum live with her? Sad that her dad is dead of course but she is just SO RICH (or is a lot of it fake?)

Reactions: 6
Blatantly NOT shopping but again bagging FREEBIES!!!!! which the madame had the nerve to give as Christmas presents!!!!.
Once again more white/beige jumper dresses and jumpers. Give up granny.
Future sister in law Petra didn't look thrilled at being filmed did she ? Would liked to have seen if the Chanel style chain on her bag lead to a Chanel or a Lydia Ali express.
Again we get to see the amount of rich in calories food she consumes greedy little cow in every sense.
Can't wait for the Cotswolds syle Christmas trees to appear.
Future in law Petra looked quite p/o! I wish that when Josie is in a store she would try on other items besides the beige or cream jumper. It doesn't cost anything to try on some different coloured items in a store.

Reactions: 9
I don't personally recall what Robin was wearing.
Because it was bleeping boring. No one remembers. #bland

Well I for one do NOT want to see her copying Freddy’s last vlog with Joho and Chav snuggling on the sofa and bed! 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢😖🤢😖😖
And now imagine that with sado-maso leather straps attire. For some reason I can vividly imagine Char but not Josie. My brain blanks out.

The word "pamper" and "pampering" are back
And so is this visual in my head
1636136301074.png

She calls herself "an actual genius" because of a hand cream tip. I've always applied my hand cream in that manner. I sincerely hope any "genius" ascribed to me will not be because of the way I apply hand cream.
Einstein could NEVER.

1636136409637.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh, so does her mum live with her? Sad that her dad is dead of course but she is just SO RICH (or is a lot of it fake?)
She makes a huge substantial amount just off IG. Every AD can range from $1k- $10k. She is verified on IG, so that in it of itself is huge for ADs/pricing. A video sponsorship is another level of monetary value.
If you were given loads of freebie clothes, skincare, makeup, accessories, free holidays, free food, etc. plus everything you make off ads- you’d be rich.
I’m sure she has money inherited from her father besides what she used to buy her flat in London.
she did mention that she use to rent out one of her rooms in the old flat- she’s always hustling and scamming her way

Reactions: 16
She makes a huge substantial amount just off IG. Every AD can range from $1k- $10k. She is verified on IG, so that in it of itself is huge for ADs/pricing. A video sponsorship is another level of monetary value.
If you were given loads of freebie clothes, skincare, makeup, accessories, free holidays, free food, etc. plus everything you make off ads- you’d be rich.
I’m sure she has money inherited from her father besides what she used to buy her flat in London.
she did mention that she use to rent out one of her rooms in the old flat- she’s always hustling and scamming her way
She should rent out a room in the rectum I am;sure people would pay just to have a real good look at those teethers , chin(none) and all the white jumpers… I would pay just to spend an evening roaring with laughter. She is an AONB in herself 😂

• Haha
How old is Josie. Is she really only 25 ???

how on earth do they afford to live in a grade 2 listed cottage like they do ? It baffles me.

Reactions: 4
on her instagram photo today there is something wrong with her face - like two vertical lines between her mouth and her cheek - did she have something done?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How old is Josie. Is she really only 25 ???

how on earth do they afford to live in a grade 2 listed cottage like they do ? It baffles me.
No she will be 30 at the end of the month!

on her instagram photo today there is something wrong with her face - like two vertical lines between her mouth and her cheek - did she have something done?
Pic please for those who are blocked😂

Reactions: 7
NOOOOOO... it's my Birthday (end of) MONTH! (stamps like a spoilt brat) 😤
She's already started the begging for freebies for her birthday. How many times has she mentioned that birthday now??

No she will be 30 at the end of the month!

Pic please for those who are blocked😂
I only have these from that vlog and from insta. Hope these help.

Lips too big in the vlog... top lip bigger than the bottom lip. Compare to milady back in the day. Quite the difference!
lip filler.png
Screenshot (45).png

With the Daylesford founder on insta.
Screenshot_20211104-162544_Instagram.jpg

Daylesford plugged as well as the Leoube wines. Is she already collaborating with Daylesford or is she still on the beg?
Screenshot_20211104-162459_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
I don’t tend to comment here, usually observe, but I have to share my frustrations that the woman just did a 23 minute ad in a 40 minute video. It reminds me of when she had videos where there were ad’s almost every 3 minutes on average (yes I even went to the petty lengths of counting, but it was comical due to how ridiculous it was). One of the worst influencers I’ve come across in regards to excessive ads and sponsorships.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
I don’t tend to comment here, usually observe, but I have to share my frustrations that the woman just did a 23 minute ad in a 40 minute video. It reminds me of when she had videos where there were ad’s almost every 3 minutes on average (yes I even went to the petty lengths of counting, but it was comical due to how ridiculous it was). One of the worst influencers I’ve come across in regards to excessive ads and sponsorships.
What infuriated me was when people complained about the number of ads, she told them to get YT premium so they wouldn't have to watch all the ads. I only watch her on my laptop where I have an blocker for YouTube. I never watch on my phone. I refuse to give her one second of ad revenue because she is so greedy.

The gall to tell people to pay monthly so she can insert every 3 minutes is disgusting. She controls how many ads she inserts in her videos. She is so up herself that she feels totally justified in having so many ads. She actually thinks her content is that important.

Some interesting comments ...
Was this a HUGE add for L'Occitane ???? Nowhere does it SAY so....
So dishonest and sneaky !!!!
... and did I miss something ? She "bought" stuff at And other stories. Was that another ADD ????
Unfreakingbelievable !
...also ,the sister in law gave really weird vibes Lol
Ooh, great post. Love those comments.

Glad people are waking up about Josefiend. Besides, And Other Stories, why was she wearing all the LK Bennett? Surely that was also gifted/sponsored. Josie is the queen of the advertorial. Pretending to tell subscribers to buy things because she loves them. In reality, she gets Lala to sell them off the next day on eBay.

The sister-in-law didn't look like she enjoyed being on camera. She seemed normal. I wonder what she thought of milady swanning about in L'Occitane trying to be so very important.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Was supposedly privately educated but does not know anything about plurals for words, and admits she didn't know what conviviality means. What sort of school was that? Her parents wasted a lot of money for nothing. Says she speaks English fluently but with her lack of vocabulary, I doubt whether she would pass the highest Cambridge exam for non-native speakers, so perhaps she could do with Lucy's help.
Reindeer is plural for her " Reindeers" what a dumb fake blonde moment

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Was supposedly privately educated but does not know anything about plurals for words, and admits she didn't know what conviviality means. What sort of school was that? Her parents wasted a lot of money for nothing. Says she speaks English fluently but with her lack of vocabulary, I doubt whether she would pass the highest Cambridge exam for non-native speakers, so perhaps she could do with Lucy's help.
The only "help" Josefiend wants from Lucy, is to help herself to Lucy"s 7M subscribers. She has gone out of her way to meet this person. Supposedly recommended by her subscribers. What about all the other small channels recommended? Don't see her rushing to meet those channels. Josie only wants to piggyback off this woman and use her.

• Sick
I am just watching Victoria ITF her Paris trip with Dior! Her suite was about £6000 per night … I think Ms Joho might be spiralling and overboard in a failing attempt to copy/keep up with Victoria! Maybe she thinks she can keep up by using Robyn and Ben … I think the pea brain arrogance of Joho and Chav would think that they can teach elegance to the ‘Johnny Foreigners’ 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Josie is hard working but there's always a hidden agenda. I was confused by the L'Occitane advert. Is she an ambassador for them or was she pitching for their business? LOL Just identify that it's a "paid sponsorship" and then there's no confusion. I find a lot of her "friendships" suspect the latest one is Lucy at 7M subscriber's. Everything with her seem
strategic and a way to build her business.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.