Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean…. 😝😬 the dirty clothes coffin fridge, the belt on that dress… the teeth could not be contained.. the shoe with a strap only on the toe. What a mess.

3B1E6B75-B4A2-487C-9766-23445F815743.jpeg
F9D2F5C8-0E48-45C6-B345-8DB86027DFF3.jpeg
FEC51244-4D31-4061-972F-D88D20C158B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
"what I love about L'occitane is their focus on sustainability"
*cut to Josie cutting off her trees*
"So much less plastic"
*hoards polyester white sweaters*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Sunday recap, thoughts and observations daaaaahlings.

Eucalyptus = another shade of beige. I wonder how many sweaters she has now in her " collection " I hate when she speaks of her various " collections " .
Collections = hoarding of unnecessary "pieces" all in white/cream/ beige sweaters.

The whiskey tutorial wtf? Chaz is an alcoholic and many struggle with alcohol, totally inappropriate content for her channel IMOO.

I don't know about ya'll but if I had her millions I would get a Porsche or Jaguar ! The old/new, and old Defender doesn't do anything for me ! I don't believe that, here in the states, that they are even a " thing ". I am gonna check it out, but i don't know of anyone who has one.. Call me crazy, but, personally I think they are a bit ugly and obnoxious looking.
The new defenders are definitely a thing I see daily in the US but the old ones? Not at all. I believe they weren’t even allowed here due to safety regulations. Their equivalent trend would be “vintage” Broncos. Extra points for a vintage one and the new model (which I think looks pretty similar to the defender tbh - same general body shape and weird “eye” headlights).

Reactions: 9
What is the fascination of the fire pits!?? Chav and fire =scary ..Chav and eyebrows = scary … Chav= scary …
Whose fire pit has vajayjoho got her pits around!? Probably with sunglasses on head!
673F61E9-8D5D-417A-9EFD-BD67FD507072.jpeg

• Haha
Hi guys, I’m new to Josie / grossie 😅
Forgive for asking a stupid question but how is she SO rich? I mean her house is insane and she doesn’t have that many subscribers so it can’t be from social media alone. Please enlighten me because her wealth has blown my mind!
She bought followers so it looks like she has a large Instagram following and so can most likely earn a few thousand £££ from brands for posting to her nothing/non-existent followers…. Charlie has been called out on it too in the past…

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chav searching for his SK bodies buried … 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢… or looking for his little penis….
B4719541-C876-4365-BA77-6F1AB700D55D.jpeg

1) what is she wearing!!! 2) wedding band ???click bait again???

1) what is she wearing!!! 2) wedding band ???click bait again???
[/QUOTE]
54F1B276-DE63-4EEF-AD95-A99C3E7FBC73.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Just saying I thought it was a bit weird to wear a high collar dress to a hair appointment. Also wasn't she with deBeers? Now she is doing the opposite and pretending to love lab grown diamonds.

• Angry
Just saying I thought it was a bit weird to wear a high collar dress to a hair appointment. Also wasn't she with deBeers? Now she is doing the opposite and pretending to love lab grown diamonds.
She pretends to love anything and everything that gets her affiliates/freebies/is sponsored etc.
It's hard to keep up with all those " favourites " of hers.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else think her engagement ring isn't debeers but CARAT? There's an identical one on their website for £300

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I love the way she says »the world war », no darling it is not the , but « the First World War ». I am sure she that she doesn’t even know that there were 2 . Do you think that she went to school to learn or just to become a plonker!

• Haha
  • Sick
Have never liked her ring. The stone looks dead, no life... never sparkles. It's dull - much like her!
Also since when has jojo been worried about « ethical »??!! Please did l miss something or fall asleep for a few centuries!

I have thought that. I love jewellery but you never see that diamond flash.
It probably comes from Claire’s !

• Haha
She pretends to love anything and everything that gets her affiliates/freebies/is sponsored etc.
It's hard to keep up with all those " favourites " of hers.
Why any brand thinks she is credible is beyond me. I watched ITF vlog yesterday she did some unboxing post her Paris Dior trip (Joho must be 🤢) Victoria didn’t gush over everything and even said the deodorant left white marks so she was passing onto a friend who didn’t wear as dark colours as her and she was critical of Charlotte Tilbury incessant new launches… Also at Dior she was wearing a watch she had actually bought 13years earlier from Dior … Joho will have to up her game to get a Dior/ Bulgari gig
…whilst I know from comments that some don’t like Alex but at least Victoria can take him to these huge events and he isn’t a know it all embarrassment … to me he is inoffensive unlike Chav the delboy SK know it all !

Does anyone else think her engagement ring isn't debeers but CARAT? There's an identical one on their website for £300
I think someone should ask in her comments to do the glass cut with her engagement ring… is it true Joho that diamonds cut glass/is it a myth ??…show us Joho we poor uneducated people will never see real diamonds to learn for ourselves if this is true!
if the diamond is real then Lala probably gave Chav the money to buy it!

• Haha
I love the way she says »the world war », no darling it is not the , but « the First World War ». I am sure she that she doesn’t even know that there were 2 . Do you think that she went to school to learn or just to become a plonker!
I think her subjects were English, Business Economics, Photography, Textiles? (please correct if I'm wrong, may have forgotten?) No history, science, maths, no foreign language.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.