Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the middle of the vlog felt like one big advertisement for l'0ccitane - but I don't remember seeing an AD sign on the vlog??
She declined to put AD in the title but has it hidden away underneath. I think she had three sponsorships going, L'Occitane, LK Bennett and perhaps the knitwear. Unless also sponsored by LK Bennett, why wear their boots, jumper and coat in one outfit? Nowhere is there an ad declaration or gifted about this, as the video is officially sponsored by L'Occitane.

Lala has had a merc for years, I remember years ago she drove Teefers to a day spa, it was a black merc at the time …. Lala has just a newer version these days ….
Yes, I remember that Lala's car was also a merc back then, but not this sporty one we saw today. I only recall seeing the inside of the car and noting that it was a merc. Today was a proper performance for show, that screamed check out the ride. Josie felt the need to make a fuss about this one. There is a reason for that. Old Teefers just about had her teeth hanging out with excitement at the lift. It's a lift, it's a car. Why the announcement?
The car at Lala's looked like an SUV and was not white. We would have noticed the white merc at the coach house. I could be mistaken but never saw a white car.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
She declined to put AD in the title but has it hidden away underneath. I think she had three sponsorships going, L'Occitane, LK Bennett and perhaps the knitwear. Unless also sponsored by LK Bennett, why wear their boots, jumper and coat in one outfit? Nowhere is there an ad declaration or gifted about this, as the video is officially sponsored by L'Occitane.

Yes, I remember that Lala's car was also a merc back then, but not this sporty one we saw today. I only recall seeing the inside of the car and noting that it was a merc. Today was a proper performance for show, that screamed check out the ride. Josie felt the need to make a fuss about this one. There is a reason for that. Old Teefers just about had her teeth hanging out with excitement at the lift. It's a lift, it's a car. Why the announcement?
The car at Lala's looked like an SUV and was not white. We would have noticed the white merc at the coach house. I could be mistaken but never saw a white car.
Yes I believe it was a silver suv that looked very much like a Toyota hybrid !!

Reactions: 6
Yes I believe it was a silver suv that looked very much like a Toyota hybrid !!
Yes, you are right. It was parked in the garage at the coach house when they were working on the coach house. Car defo looked silver. How many people have their convertible down first thing on a crisp morning, unless it's a classic and difficult to take the roof on and off?

Reactions: 4
Yes, you are right. It was parked in the garage at the coach house when they were working on the coach house. Car defo looked silver. How many people have their convertible down first thing on a crisp morning, unless it's a classic and difficult to take the roof on and off?
Only cod’s wallop show offs. Isn’t lady large a bit old for such show offism!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only cod’s wallop show offs. Isn’t lady large a bit old for such show offism!
One should never be too old for a little convertible unless it's too low and difficult to get in and out of. There is never a need to show off though.

I reckon old Josefiend, lady of the manor, just wanted one more vehicle to boast about on their property and Lala was commandeered to pick up milady. Imagine what her hair would have looked like by the time they got to the station. The roof probably went up the minute Josefiend got in or else she was grinning from ear to ear with all her teeth out for the whole village to see. Urgh!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Flogging a “safe” repeatedly is surely a new low for her…..?! Desperate for any work thrown at her!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blatantly NOT shopping but again bagging FREEBIES!!!!! which the madame had the nerve to give as Christmas presents!!!!.
Once again more white/beige jumper dresses and jumpers. Give up granny.
Future sister in law Petra didn't look thrilled at being filmed did she ? Would liked to have seen if the Chanel style chain on her bag lead to a Chanel or a Lydia Ali express.
Again we get to see the amount of rich in calories food she consumes greedy little cow in every sense.
Can't wait for the Cotswolds syle Christmas trees to appear.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Flogging a “safe” repeatedly is surely a new low for her…..?! Desperate for any work thrown at her!! 😂
I don’t see the point of it either… it’s tiny so you couldn’t fit a coat order or lots of clothes in. Plus if a delivery driver opens it he then has access to any other parcels in there

Reactions: 12
Blatantly NOT shopping but again bagging FREEBIES!!!!! which the madame had the nerve to give as Christmas presents!!!!.
Once again more white/beige jumper dresses and jumpers. Give up granny.
Future sister in law Petra didn't look thrilled at being filmed did she ? Would liked to have seen if the Chanel style chain on her bag lead to a Chanel or a Lydia Ali express.
Again we get to see the amount of rich in calories food she consumes greedy little cow in every sense.
Can't wait for the Cotswolds syle Christmas trees to appear.
I think the new knit lt dress was oh so similar to the one we saw Robyn wear on the day she was stopped by the Instagram style lady!?….
so disappointed in l’occitane using her for promotion… I thought they were better than that!

Reactions: 12
I think the new knit lt dress was oh so similar to the one we saw Robyn wear on the day she was stopped by the Instagram style lady!?….
so disappointed in l’occitane using her for promotion… I thought they were better than that!
She said the dress was similar to a more expensive one on Net A Porter. Expect another similar dress to arrive shortly, no doubt sponsored and not declared. It is likely that she saw Robin wearing the dress and wants similar. I don't personally recall what Robin was wearing. Josie would be looking for the next person to copy. I'm not sure copying Freddy is still her main objective.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was supposedly privately educated but does not know anything about plurals for words, and admits she didn't know what conviviality means. What sort of school was that? Her parents wasted a lot of money for nothing. Says she speaks English fluently but with her lack of vocabulary, I doubt whether she would pass the highest Cambridge exam for non-native speakers, so perhaps she could do with Lucy's help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was supposedly privately educated but does not know anything about plurals for words, and admits she didn't know what conviviality means. What sort of school was that? Her parents wasted a lot of money for nothing. Says she speaks English fluently but with her lack of vocabulary, I doubt whether she would pass the highest Cambridge exam for non-native speakers, so perhaps she could do with Lucy's help.
Agree. She would find it difficult, to even get a Level 7 in the IELTS exam by the British Council.

• Haha
Hi guys, I’m new to Josie / grossie 😅
Forgive for asking a stupid question but how is she SO rich? I mean her house is insane and she doesn’t have that many subscribers so it can’t be from social media alone. Please enlighten me because her wealth has blown my mind!

Reactions: 8
Hi guys, I’m new to Josie / grossie 😅
Forgive for asking a stupid question but how is she SO rich? I mean her house is insane and she doesn’t have that many subscribers so it can’t be from social media alone. Please enlighten me because her wealth has blown my mind!
Inheritance (probably from dad's life insurance money), mom using the inheritance to invest in property and reap its rewards. Then selling all that to buy one house for her mom and her. She can afford the current lifestyle because of A) selling all the freebies; B) plain begging; C) affiliate linking anything and everything under the sun.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.
wow, thatis quite rude

A few thoughts on the vlog.

She starts, gushing about festive and Christmas. I can hardly concentrate on what she's saying. All I see, are her overdone puffer fish lips and the teethers. New lips don't hide those teethers but they do make her mouth look huge. I mean HUGE, like her ego... like her greed... massive my dahlings!

Milady is in awe of the frost they had. She's dressed in her latest non-disclosed freebies for the affiliate. Full-on winter gear too. She is being picked for the station in Lala's new convertible, roof down dahlings. There is nothing like singing the praises of Christmas and Winter, only to get into a breezy roofless car. The new lips are in danger of getting frostbite.

First freebie collection point - And Other Stories. Milady gazes admiringly at herself in the mirror. Utterly in love with herself and the new lips. She should take all her photos in the mirror, her gaze is considerably different when lusting after her own image than when old Char Char is made to take the pics in the garden. Then, she only manages to look snooty and haughty, with the odd look of disdain added in for good measure.

Meets up with Petra, the future sister-in-law. She needed someone to film her "shopping" in L'Occitane and well, dear Petra will do nicely and is given some freebies as her reward. That weird elevator musak is playing in the background while milady does her impersonation of a Disney princess shopping. Petra gets goodies for her mamma. No way Petra calls her "mamma", but the character in Josie's head does though...

She toodles through Liberty's Christmas store and heaven help us, she hints at having a reindeer delivered to Ye Olde Rectum.

The word "pamper" and "pampering" are back. I think she is trolling because the entitled idiot dropped mentioning pampering sessions every 2 minutes for a while.

My level of disgust at her pretence that this is not an ad and that she is merely lyrically waxing on about L'Occitane is high. She needs to be reported every single time she doesn't list something as an ad or as gifted.

She calls herself "an actual genius" because of a hand cream tip. I've always applied my hand cream in that manner. I sincerely hope any "genius" ascribed to me will not be because of the way I apply hand cream.

She flogs the clothes fridge. If we include Daylesford, which I suspect she advertised for too, then exactly how many people are paying for this vlog with nothing disclosed to viewers. Just good old Josie doing stuff out of the goodness of her greedy little heart.

She mentions meeting the lady from the channel English With Lucy. The woman has 7M subscribers. I suspect she is trying to cross-pollinate with this woman's subscribers (she's doing the same thing with Robin and Ben for clout and subscribers and has already leeched all of Freddy's subscribers). She never showed the lady on camera. I suspect because Lucy didn't want to be paraded on Josefiend's channel.

I predict that Josie is going to try and muscle in on the language/lifestyle/etiquette gig. She has been working quite hard to undo the dislike for Char Char lately. A dislike which she herself facilitated by her nasty editing but has come to regret I suspect. It's tough to sell a lifestyle if you look like you can't stand the person you are doing life with, isn't it little Josie? A dreamy lifestyle, also, does not mix well with passive-aggressive.

Her fashion is going nowhere. She has no innate decor skills. All old Josie knows is marketing fashion, not the art of fashion. Let's see where Lady Muck intends to steer her Disney pumpkin chariot next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.