Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having only started watching Josie in the last year and a half ( -lockdown desperation- ), I remember, a few years ago, from the "other site that shall not be mentioned", one of the thread names was "Fashion Mumblr and the guy you want to punch in the face" 😂 😂 😂
Put me off watching anything Josie-related.

However, lockdown boredom crept in ... searching for any "moving vlogs" ... up popped Josie's Cotswold moving vlog (damn you Youtube 🖕)
Having been thoroughly tortured subjected to Chucky's non-stop mansplaining, I have come to the realisation that the GG thread title was a pretty accurate title.
😉
Ah I was a part of that thread. We were quite proud of the name we came up with 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah I was a part of that thread. We were quite proud of the name we came up with 😂
Does he have ADHD or something? He just seems to always have to be in the center of things and have a say on everything.

It also drives me mad how in the middle of the vlogs they randomly turn around and talk in those stupid annoying voices to the dogs. As lovely as they are we don't need to be subjected to their annoying mummy and daddy doggy voices

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I feel misled by her about gardening - more fool me, I guess!

-The cut flower area that I only ever saw her cut overgrown cosmos out of (who EVER could have predicted that they'd have too many cosmos in all their beds when she was planting 800 million cosmos seed packets!) Not much of a cut flower garden.

-Her veggie beds that she only ever seemed to pick beans and a few peas out of - and then left it for months to wallow and go to seed. She also kept buying and replacing lettuces and then just letting them go to seed?! (Edit: Forgot to mention her leaving all these vegetables to get huge and inedible and seemingly for no reason? Like the zucchinis and butternut squash. Why not pick it? Why leave it there? I just don't get it.)

-The endless buying of old bathtubs and old metal whatsits to slop some plants into and then forget about and never use for anything. It looks like a junkyard by now. And they've just got a new one made of old wood awkwardly sitting next to her raised beds.

-As someone else said, after she planted her seedlings, she seemed to think "right, that's all sorted now", and promptly hired someone to take care of it all and weed it. Avoids calling said person "the gardener" because that would only show to everyone how disingenuous the entire gardening thing has been. She hasn't actually gardened.

She's shown no interest in actually learning about plants and their needs, pruning techniques and seasonal work required - none of the actual hard work and care that goes into having a garden and maintaining it. She just buys things and puts them on display.

She really was just doing it all for show and because it was a trend during lockdown that she figured she could cash in on.

She cares as much as they've shown they care about the pond in the yard. This whole house and garden is wasted on these people. She just wants pretty backdrops for her AD's.

Bit of a rant there 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Comments from her latest flog.

Hiding the "AD" on her IG stories :mad::mad::mad:
View attachment 831351
I wonder when she changed the title of her video to this now:
View attachment 831474
It seems Lydia got onto her with one of her "10 years on the internet" tips. 🤢 (in this case, use clickbait titles and change them later, removes evidence of the clickbait and some may think they missed a video, because the title has changed)

Lydl millen, destroying careers (of herself and others) since 2011. Her legendary tip to frow, to make her manage herself, worked so great out for Frow, didn't it?

I feel misled by her about gardening - more fool me, I guess!

-The cut flower area that I only ever saw her cut overgrown cosmos out of (who EVER could have predicted that they'd have too many cosmos in all their beds when she was planting 800 million cosmos seed packets!) Not much of a cut flower garden.

-Her veggie beds that she only ever seemed to pick beans and a few peas out of - and then left it for months to wallow and go to seed. She also kept buying and replacing lettuces and then just letting them go to seed?! (Edit: Forgot to mention her leaving all these vegetables to get huge and inedible and seemingly for no reason? Like the zucchinis and butternut squash. Why not pick it? Why leave it there? I just don't get it.)

-The endless buying of old bathtubs and old metal whatsits to slop some plants into and then forget about and never use for anything. It looks like a junkyard by now. And they've just got a new one made of old wood awkwardly sitting next to her raised beds.

-As someone else said, after she planted her seedlings, she seemed to think "right, that's all sorted now", and promptly hired someone to take care of it all and weed it. Avoids calling said person "the gardener" because that would only show to everyone how disingenuous the entire gardening thing has been. She hasn't actually gardened.

She's shown no interest in actually learning about plants and their needs, pruning techniques and seasonal work required - none of the actual hard work and care that goes into having a garden and maintaining it. She just buys things and puts them on display.

She really was just doing it all for show and because it was a trend during lockdown that she figured she could cash in on.

She cares as much as they've shown they care about the pond in the yard. This whole house and garden is wasted on these people. She just wants pretty backdrops for her AD's.

Bit of a rant there 😂
You can post that 1:1 on Lydia's thread, and it would lose any of its truth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It seems Lydia got onto her with one of her "10 years on the internet" tips. 🤢 (in this case, use clickbait titles and change them later, removes evidence of the clickbait and some may think they missed a video, because the title has changed)

Lydl millen, destroying careers (of herself and others) since 2011. Her legendary tip to frow, to make her manage herself, worked so great out for Frow, didn't it?

I think old Josefiend got a lot of flack for the previous title. Some lovely irate people in her comments. Loads of people asking where the wedding info was. Easy to change the title now, she already has engagement figures to show Dyson.
Do you have any info on milady's management?

• Sick
Reactions: 20
So the pair of them are doing an ad on Instagram for those pots … honestly 2 of them together dull and uninspiring … he puts on his best clever voice to ask what’s for dinner tonight then
610B9877-B451-446D-930F-74722D234D11.jpeg
… she waffles on about her pan …. Afraid I don’t know how the story ends … I gave up at this point …. Joho looking out for her brain/morals/happiness/ everything Frow has?!!?

I wonder when she changed the title of her video to this now:
View attachment 831474
She is probably hoping the fools who follow her will think it’s a new video and start watching again …. Then she’ll add that to her stats …. It amazes me how she can dupe these people and brands still want to send her things and be linked to her!

I think someone asked for this photo Joho in her new boots …
59D54C6D-3246-4752-88B7-59B70AE37FFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do you have any info on milady's management?
No. She takes every gig she is able to grab. I always had the impression she manages herself, but idk. When you compare, how hard it is for Frow and her self management to get some really good gigs. But on the other hand, Milady really flogs every thing and Frow probably tries to be selective. You know, "selective" that thing that Lydia can't afford anymore in choosing brands to work with :ROFLMAO: .
Josie's priority is earning money, and she doesn't give a tit if it's from surf shark or Dior. It's kind of admirable and raw. But then I have to remember she is a lying, manipulating, racist witch.

*wouldn't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
… according to Chav … there’s nothing a good… (insert comments TL peops)… killing spree …. chav interjection …. Ali underwear photo …. Can’t cure …
A7E44FCF-782A-4601-ACD9-E0F1EB5364D8.jpeg

• Haha
No. She takes every gig she is able to grab. I always had the impression she manages herself, but idk. When you compare, how hard it is for Frow and her self management to get some really good gigs. But on the other hand, Milady really flogs every thing and Frow probably tries to be selective. You know, "selective" that thing that Lydia can't afford anymore in choosing brands to work with :ROFLMAO: .
Josie's priority is earning money, and she doesn't give a tit if it's from surf shark or Dior. It's kind of admirable and raw. But then I have to remember she is a lying, manipulating, racist witch.

*wouldn't 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🥴
What I have noticed with Josie is that every "friend" she meets up with, is a somebody in some business that is beneficial to her business.. She networks (or uses people) like the devil himself. Also brown nosed and begs with no shame, always keeping her eye on the money prize.

Soho is useful too - eg Ben and Robin. She worked that connection so fast sucking up to Robin. Also seems like Ben and Charlie are quite friendly.

She does not waste time with people who can't do anything for her. At the LTK event, I checked and none of those influencers tagged (all smaller) are followed by Josefiend. She deems them irrelevant.
Recent friends meeting - a friend at Tom Ford. I forget what the other one was. The same with most other people tags I've seen.

She also belongs to several influencer groups i.e. like the Provence house connection mentioned here.
Also got the impression there were some good connections via Char Char's family, and most probably some connections made from her previous job as well. The people who can still be useful of course. The rest will have been discarded.

In one video she said that she no longer uses FB and when she finally checked FB, all she saw were people from back in the day wanting something. Paraphrasing, not her exact words. Got the feeling she felt super smug as she is now way above the sods from school and how dare they bother her with request for her valuable time. I disliked her intensely because of the manner in which she said that.

Sorry if my writing is a bit rambling. Feeling a bit meh today and don't have energy to write anything intelligent about Josefiend. Just put down some random things in my mind.
Hope this gives a bit of insight xx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What I have noticed with Josie is that every "friend" she meets up with, is a somebody in some business that is beneficial to her business.. She networks (or uses people) like the devil himself. Also brown nosed and begs with no shame, always keeping her eye on the money prize.

Soho is useful too - eg Ben and Robin. She worked that connection so fast sucking up to Robin. Also seems like Ben and Charlie are quite friendly.

She does not waste time with people who can't do anything for her. At the LTK event, I checked and none of those influencers tagged (all smaller) are followed by Josefiend. She deems them irrelevant.
Recent friends meeting - a friend at Tom Ford. I forget what the other one was. The same with most other people tags I've seen.

She also belongs to several influencer groups i.e. like the Provence house connection mentioned here.
Also got the impression there were some good connections via Char Char's family, and most probably some connections made from her previous job as well. The people who can still be useful of course. The rest will have been discarded.

In one video she said that she no longer uses FB and when she finally checked FB, all she saw were people from back in the day wanting something. Paraphrasing, not her exact words. Got the feeling she felt super smug as she is now way above the sods from school and how dare they bother her with request for her valuable time. I disliked her intensely because of the manner in which she said that.

Sorry if my writing is a bit rambling. Feeling a bit meh today and don't have energy to write anything intelligent about Josefiend. Just put down some random things in my mind.
I think the only contacts Chav and kin would give her …delboy … I suspect they live grace and favour … rather than come from money … he certainly behaves like a lottery winner who never had much and blows the millions

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

feel better hun 😘

Josie has the magic super power to bore a person to tears.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
I think the only contacts Chav and kin would give her …delboy … I suspect they live grace and favour … rather than come from money … he certainly behaves like a lottery winner who never had much and blows the millions
She has mentioned some things, which I don't recall now. Brain dead today. One I can remember is a family member in entertainment, as in on stage. Old Josie was very impressed by that.
It all boils down to not what you know, but also who you know. People with money have connections, old boys club and they are pretty useful.
Also know of and have met some Irons (wealthy, talks big and has plenty of connections) This ones daddy was most helpful. This was before I knew Josie existed, but I do recall a lovely evening at the Claridge's Hotel was ruined because of this big mouth yapping about London property.

feel better hun 😘

Josie has the magic super power to bore a person to tears.
Thank you, much appreciated! 🌹❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have a feeling there was no booking and this is her marketing ploy for minions to step in last minute.
Agreed. When you go on the website it still has full availability from now to 2021 🤣 it’s seems they have only actually had 1 paying guest so far

• Haha
  • Wow
Oh dear Cha Cha, you need the old Botox topping up between the eyebrows….ahem, or where the eyebrows once were many moons ago :p

C93B654C-0D94-4E47-A4FD-C1429068CE31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Does he have ADHD or something? He just seems to always have to be in the center of things and have a say on everything.

It also drives me mad how in the middle of the vlogs they randomly turn around and talk in those stupid annoying voices to the dogs. As lovely as they are we don't need to be subjected to their annoying mummy and daddy doggy voices
I don’t think he does. He is an attention seeking prat, who likes to live off her money and mansplain around the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On her instagram or the house account it said that the cottage was available this week because someone had cancelled. Which one of you guys cancelled?? Come on stand up and admit it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.