Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie was talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬
Sunglasses on her head… indoors… while speaking on a panel. Lol what a dork!

Lydia is flexing her “I wanted a defender before Josie stole my idea” screenshot.

B5632143-6D30-4A6E-8B24-266C513D5CAE.jpeg

… and flexing the interiors that are fancier than Josie not that old-old defender 🙄 (tagging a boat floor company).

B324ED0C-CEF6-4F82-8376-D2F86D8C261C.jpeg
B0CF58B8-7575-4A9C-BF5A-C112E10CA17C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Lydia is flexing her “I wanted a defender before Josie stole my idea” screenshot.

View attachment 826427

… and flexing the interiors that are fancier than Josie not that old-old defender 🙄 (tagging a boat floor company).

View attachment 826429View attachment 826428
Ha old Joho and Chav will be pumping up their ride or trading it in ASAP…. Madam Joho still doesn’t have the greenhouse she has been begging for on her flogs … Lyds had one … let’s see if she gets her Dior bag or Cartier watch …. Don’t hold your breathes dhahrrrrrrhlings !

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 826427

View attachment 826429View attachment 826428
ive got to say, this is one heck of a nice car!. I imagine it drives horribly as all the old ones probably do but wow - Lydia's does look amazing....

For Chav it’s always spooky/creepy Halloween….View attachment 826142

I actually thought it looked like an old bloody bandage …😳
there's no way that jacket would fasten/close!!

Reactions: 12
What a gif - please please please show us those monstrous CHLOE boots on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾. She only wants them because they are Chloe. Sad witch.
Definitely got a welly boot problem.
The hips in that jumper dress !!!!!
Note she calls her leggings the COTSWOLDS uniform. What a f.......ing twit.
Looks like a 60 yr old at the influencer meeting & bloody sunglasses on head indoors AGAIN !!!!!!
Talks aload of bullshit !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ive got to say, this is one heck of a nice car!. I imagine it drives horribly as all the old ones probably do but wow - Lydia's does look amazing....

there's no way that jacket would fasten/close!!
I have to agree , very stylish car( I will probably get shot for that), just right for its purpose, ie prop, fashun , the parfekt leuk… a game changer’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Think her new years vlogs will be following her weight loss journey. She eats so much crap & it's catching up with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Think her new years vlogs will be following her weight loss journey. She eats so much crap & it's catching up with her.
Too proud to think that she has put on weight. She is under the illusion that because she has a small waist and slender arms that she is slim/thin !

Oh my gaud, another one who needs gloves for driving!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to agree , very stylish car( I will probably get shot for that), just right for its purpose, ie prop, fashun , the parfekt leuk… a game changer’
yes agree - pretty finishes. I had a land rover here in the US years ago... loved it and it was fantastic in the snow in Chicago. Drove it 5 hours to visit family and it was NOT the most comfortable ride for distances.

Seems these people are just buying these cars, dogs, and boots like an accessory to their fake dress up imaginary "queen of country" life... and so that people think they are rich. It's laughable

Reactions: 13
I just couldn’t get to the end, Christmas and the flogging marathon are really on the way!!🙄

• Haha
Ooh a new vlog! Been ages since I did a tattle-along so gets go in.. 😂

we start with quite a close up shot. Might be cos I’m watching it on the telly but all I can see are teef….
she’s offered to make the local farmer’s pumpkin patch “more instagrammable”. He must be chuffed.
Oh and straight into the first ad “break”, 2.5 mins in…. This could be a long post… 😂😂

Back home now and kissing the dogs.
First flog of the vlog- a postbox. That seems tiny considering all the free crap she gets sent. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unboxing the post now. She does have a lovely (albeit white) coat on. So that’s something positive (attempt at balance 😂).

Next up, #AD for Amazon. Been a while, hey. I’m sure someone called it that she’d be back onto Amazon soon?! Not sure why she’s saying she’s “purchased” this stuff though… it’s all been gifted!
ahh here come the fashion “pieces”… where are the boots? There must be boots….. got some leather gloves for the new old car, cos the poor love doesn’t have a heated steering wheel… she can’t be arsed to have to move gloves around… ok bored now….skipping forward…
See the mouth spit swallowing is still a thing then… delightful!

upstairs now trying on a hideous brown jumper dress, she says it’s a keeper so am guessing we’ll see that on eBay soon? Still flogging the Amazon clothes…. 🥱
Side note, if you’re a “fashion influencer”, maybe try cleaning the mirror you’re filming yourself in?!
Oh, not quite boots but wellies from Amazon. Will count them though. They go with her Amazon gilet though. Guys - if you want to look like you look in the Cotswolds, you need to buy all this stuff asap. 😂😂😂
Oh, flogging Chloe moon boots now. God this has been around 20 mins of #AD now… oh shucks, she’s not sure she can drive in the moon boots… what a ruddy dilemma…

…..still flogging…. Yeah I’m sure everyone in the Cotswolds are walking around in designer wellies…. 😂😂😂

*ad break, phew need that from all those ads…*

Right, we’re in the car with Charlie the know-it-all. Today kids we’re learning about Thatching.
Arrived at their friends. There‘s a Christmas tree up. I mean, each to their own, not actually that sad about that! 😂🎄
Skipped forward… they’ve made her Mac n cheese… of course… 🤣🤣 ooh, quick thermomix mention…

ey’re at Blenheim Palace. It’s really cold but luckily she’s got her Holland Cooper bobble hat. Phewee.

very nice lights at Blenheim. Excellent Halloween display there. Not vlogged much of it considering it was most likely a free trip…

It’s the next day, she’s now in London taking part in the talk she was tagged in on Instagram. A nice panel of trendy looking people, with Josie the granny on the end there.
I’m sure she’s staying some lovely (truthful?) stuff but can’t be arsed so skipping through this… 🥱

It’s Saturday now, she’s been to Frow’s house, and now she’s it’s an ad for her nail lady. She off out in the new, new car. (Gutted, could’ve done with a laugh watching her try and drive the old one again.)

I see little miss “I’m sustainable, no really” is wearing a single use disposable mask. Her Chloé or Prada one must be in the wash?

Few hours later. Back in the new, new car. Charlie’s had a productive day. Gone out to somewhere just 5 mins from Daylesford…how twee having a walk around. Apparently Frow has a lot of art at home. Expect to see more art at the old Rectum soon.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ooh a new vlog! Been ages since I did a tattle-along so gets go in.. 😂

we start with quite a close up shot. Might be cos I’m watching it on the telly but all I can see are teef….
she’s offered to make the local farmer’s pumpkin patch “more instagrammable”. He must be chuffed.
Oh and straight into the first ad “break”, 2.5 mins in…. This could be a long post… 😂😂

Back home now and kissing the dogs.
First flog of the vlog- a postbox. That seems tiny considering all the free crap she gets sent. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unboxing the post now. She does have a lovely (albeit white) coat on. So that’s something positive (attempt at balance 😂).

Next up, #AD for Amazon. Been a while, hey. I’m sure someone called it that she’d be back onto Amazon soon?! Not sure why she’s saying she’s “purchased” this stuff though… it’s all been gifted!
ahh here come the fashion “pieces”… where are the boots? There must be boots….. got some leather gloves for the new old car, cos the poor love doesn’t have a heated steering wheel… she can’t be arsed to have to move gloves around… ok bored now….skipping forward…
See the mouth spit swallowing is still a thing then… delightful!

upstairs now trying on a hideous brown jumper dress, she says it’s a keeper so am guessing we’ll see that on eBay soon? Still flogging the Amazon clothes…. 🥱
Side note, if you’re a “fashion influencer”, maybe try cleaning the mirror you’re filming yourself in?!
Oh, not quite boots but wellies from Amazon. Will count them though. They go with her Amazon gilet though. Guys - if you want to look like you look in the Cotswolds, you need to buy all this stuff asap. 😂😂😂
Oh, flogging Chloe moon boots now. God this has been around 20 mins of #AD now… oh shucks, she’s not sure she can drive in the moon boots… what a ruddy dilemma…

…..still flogging…. Yeah I’m sure everyone in the Cotswolds are walking around in designer wellies…. 😂😂😂

*ad break, phew need that from all those ads…*

Right, we’re in the car with Charlie the know-it-all. Today kids we’re learning about Thatching.
Arrived at their friends. There‘s a Christmas tree up. I mean, each to their own, not actually that sad about that! 😂🎄
Skipped forward… they’ve made her Mac n cheese… of course… 🤣🤣 ooh, quick thermomix mention…

ey’re at Blenheim Palace. It’s really cold but luckily she’s got her Holland Cooper bobble hat. Phewee.

very nice lights at Blenheim. Excellent Halloween display there. Not vlogged much of it considering it was most likely a free trip…

It’s the next day, she’s now in London taking part in the talk she was tagged in on Instagram. A nice panel of trendy looking people, with Josie the granny on the end there.
I’m sure she’s staying some lovely (truthful?) stuff but can’t be arsed so skipping through this… 🥱

It’s Saturday now, she’s been to Frow’s house, and now she’s it’s an ad for her nail lady. She off out in the new, new car. (Gutted, could’ve done with a laugh watching her try and drive the old one again.)

I see little miss “I’m sustainable, no really” is wearing a single use disposable mask. Her Chloé or Prada one must be in the wash?

Few hours later. Back in the new, new car. Charlie’s had a productive day. Gone out to somewhere just 5 mins from Daylesford…how twee having a walk around. Apparently Frow has a lot of art at home. Expect to see more art at the old Rectum soon.

The end.
The part of the flog that was okay was the part with Rory and Nathan … but hard to hear them as Chav talked loudly over them .. they looked embarrassed when have got the thermomix in and also when he announced after Rory’s story it was wasteful … he is a T?!t!!!
Llordielordie what hideous art will these 2 buy … I don’t expect to see them at the Royal Academy of Art summer exhibition… or any gallery soon … seriously folks the summer exhibition is a great place to go and buy art and if you see a piece you like but it’s too expensive then you can always look and see if the artist has less expensive pieces for sale …
They have no shame copying Frow.
many TL peeps able to fill me in on how they know Rory and Nathan ?… who actually seem likeable

Reactions: 9
Re the above - ok I have to say it - how did people like Rory and Nathan end up with two twits as friends? Rory and Nathan seem ?normal? What is going on - are they secretly twits themselves???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Re the above - ok I have to say it - how did people like Rory and Nathan end up with two twits as friends? Rory and Nathan seem ?normal? What is going on - are they secretly twits themselves???
To be fair - I judged their October Christmas tree - like, you’re two adults, wait until December

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
There seems to be no end to the money this pair have.........what exactly does Charlie do?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Can anyone recommend any anti sickness medication? The chinless wonder snogging the dogs and then Cha Cha….ick ick ick!!!

View attachment 826975
I don’t think she does touch him … it’s the it Dexter she is fondling… it is all too weird …mate … they don’t even have the sort of chemistry you’d have with a friend or even a colleague in your team at work …. 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.