Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cardi’s and shopping trolleys aren’t just for grannies my dhharlings!
Some of us very much have the same thoughts when we watch milady. I screenshot this same pose and wondered what age people would guess the person is if they didn't know who it was. Thanks for the giggle and for posting! 🌺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the two couples have gone on a holiday together again - why???? Is Josie trying to gain viewers form Lydia? Is Josie the only vlogger who will go near Lydia (so this makes Lydia appear friendly to others)?
Re the Times article - if someone can screen shot great - but how would the property section of The Times even become aware of this small insignificant cottage? Is anyone who reads here "in-the-know" about how newspapers work?
Maybe a soho house connection ?

Reactions: 6
I am so bored of her filming herself going to Daylesford 'Look at me look at all the money i have to spend on things i don't need'.
The best part was when she used tinned pumpkin when she has a table full of real ones rotting by the second.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wow she looks so, so much better before the freebie teeth!! Also she’s defo had lip fillers too hasn’t she - has she ever spoken about this?

Brilliant!! 🤣🤣🤣
Glad someone else noticed the lips as well. To me, they definitely look fuller, especially the top lip.! I don't think she has mentioned having anything done.

I didn’t even know that « tinned pumpkins » existed🙄🥺
In the States especially, canned pumpkin is a thing. I have often seen tinned pumpkin in the ingredient list of American recipes for pumpkin pie for their Thanksgiving recipes. As for Josie baking that pumpkin loaf, it was just for content as well as a half-hearted attempt to sell the VPN by using the Thermamix, and a total flop. She said she was going to make the icing the next day. I seriously doubt that. I think that cracked, dry-looking loaf was going straight in the bin.

Maybe a soho house connection ?
I wondered if perhaps it was a Charchar marketing or family connection. One could probably also just pay to get a write-up as you would normally do when you list to sell your property. It is in the property section as a special rental perhaps, just a little fancier than the usual at a slightly higher price point for what is essentially a fancier ad. I doubt it's a front-page op-ed piece, just a marketing piece.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Okay, I know that I am very late to the party but I'm not up to date with her videos yet. The green la marzarco coffe machine fiasco was a joke. The machine is fantastic but the driver, not so much. He hadn't even dialed the beans in and Josie was all like, "Wow, that's really good." The first coffee you make in a new machine is always tit because it takes a few goes to dial it in. It seriously just sounded like they were trying to get La marzarco to notice them and perhaps send them a gift for featuring, or that they were going to become the next La marzarco ambassadors or something. They make me mini-vom.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was lurking on the Lydia thread and found this via @Stefano It was too good not to post here!!!😂😂😂

[{QUOTE="Stefano, post: 6618442, member: 154629"]
Jesus take the wheel ..... that was like watching a learner driver on their first driving lesson ... I mean come on! :oops:
Even if you have not driven a manual in a while it is like riding a bike for gods sake!! Pathetic .. buy a car you have :
A: No need of
B: You have evidently never test driven or done your research into
C: Have lovely mummy dahhhhling to teach you. But I still cannot believe you would buy a home with your future husband and have mummy dearest sell her home so you can afford a bougie lifestyle and have her live with you :rolleyes:.

And look how filthy that new Defender is ... they have zero value on anything as its all leased! :sick:

This all goes to demonstrate that its all for show and for the gram and to piss off Tit and twit to the bunga born.

But her expression coming out of the garage was priceless ... kind of like this :
1633778837418.png

View attachment 798952

I couldn't resist ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I was lurking on the Lydia thread and found this via @Stefano It was too good not to post here!!!😂😂😂

[{QUOTE="Stefano, post: 6618442, member: 154629"]
Jesus take the wheel ..... that was like watching a learner driver on their first driving lesson ... I mean come on! :oops:
Even if you have not driven a manual in a while it is like riding a bike for gods sake!! Pathetic .. buy a car you have :
A: No need of
B: You have evidently never test driven or done your research into
C: Have lovely mummy dahhhhling to teach you. But I still cannot believe you would buy a home with your future husband and have mummy dearest sell her home so you can afford a bougie lifestyle and have her live with you :rolleyes:.

And look how filthy that new Defender is ... they have zero value on anything as its all leased! :sick:

This all goes to demonstrate that its all for show and for the gram and to piss off Tit and twit to the bunga born.

But her expression coming out of the garage was priceless ... kind of like this :
View attachment 801737

View attachment 798952

I couldn't resist ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
[/QUOTE]
I have to laugh about this pic, because it remembers me of Phteven.
1633779936044.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Meanwhile they have a freebie with Lyds and Ali in a chateau… with no coffee machine so a Chav can complain … and the bedroom is bigger than strawtop doll rental … Frow is on a grand tour of great European cities and promoting her brands …. Chav and Joho need multiple insta accounts to promote themselves to keep up with Lyds …. Bet the bond red carpet versus the Chav and Joho move showing is a sore point 🙄😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the lack of red carpet stung a bit for Josie even if she only went to the viewing as +1 with Charchar, while Lydiot was photographed by the press on some carpet, not sure if it was THE carpet. It could be why she was so mean about the hairdresser not paying enough attention to her hair. She was taking out her frustration on the poor hairdresser.

Perhaps this trip was also a way to cover up that she and Lyds weren't invited to big launches that other influencers are currently attending. She needs content to add something extra to her vlogs. She said that she didn't know if she would be able to stay awake for the Bond film, which started at 20:30 and she is only 29!

I think Josefiend got a bit of a rude awakening after reaching her 500K subscribers. She thought the floodgates would open for her re the big brands. They didn't. She waltzed into Dior and thought her Dior bathrobe coat would get her all the goodies. Did she not understand that she bought the coat at Bicester (probably on a voucher) where things mostly go to die that don't sell in the main stores? She was overheard by a subscriber trying to negotiate a discount on a bag, I think in Selfridges Manchester, on a Chanel or Dior bag (I forget which, sorry). Dior has gifted Lady Dior bags to influencers. Josie certainly was not one of them. What will she even style a Dior bag, or Chanel for that matter, with? Surely not one of her 100 similar 'smocked' bodice Amazon dresses! :rolleyes::oops:

I also don't think Josie will purchase a very high-ticket item, unless she can use it with an affiliate link/coupon code, to make money. Dior and Chanel bags don't ever go on discount or with affiliate links, unfortunately for Josie.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think the lack of red carpet stung a bit for Josie even if she only went to the viewing as +1 with Charchar, while Lydiot was photographed by the press on some carpet, not sure if it was THE carpet. It could be why she was so mean about the hairdresser not paying enough attention to her hair. She was taking out her frustration on the poor hairdresser.

Perhaps this trip was also a way to cover up that she and Lyds weren't invited to big launches that other influencers are currently attending. She needs content to add something extra to her vlogs. She said that she didn't know if she would be able to stay awake for the Bond film, which started at 20:30 and she is only 29!

I think Josefiend got a bit of a rude awakening after reaching her 500K subscribers. She thought the floodgates would open for her re the big brands. They didn't. She waltzed into Dior and thought her Dior bathrobe coat would get her all the goodies. Did she not understand that she bought the coat at Bicester (probably on a voucher) where things mostly go to die that don't sell in the main stores? She was overheard by a subscriber trying to negotiate a discount on a bag, I think in Selfridges Manchester, on a Chanel or Dior bag (I forget which, sorry). Dior has gifted Lady Dior bags to influencers. Josie certainly was not one of them. What will she even style a Dior bag, or Chanel for that matter, with? Surely not one of her 100 similar 'smocked' bodice Amazon dresses! :rolleyes::oops:

I also don't think Josie will purchase a very high-ticket item, unless she can use it with an affiliate link/coupon code, to make money. Dior and Chanel bags don't ever go on discount or with affiliate links, unfortunately for Josie.
I believe , they will probably try some sort of duty free scam while in France,she will be able to get something from Dior or Chanel. Pushed by lidl of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.