Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Haven’t watched her and the plonker for a long time as I’ve had much better things to do but had a bit of a rubbish day so managed to find the bit of her driving the new old car to Daylesford to cheer me up and my gosh it worked!!! 😂😂😂
She is an absolute idiot laughing stock in that area surely!!! And the teeth when she was first trying to drive it!!! 😂😂😂😂 thought they were going to pop out of her mouth!! 😂😂😂

nice to see she’s still just as much of a self-centred brat as before!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

notsoposh

VIP Member
So Frow is in Harpers bazaar …. Is this why Joho is manifesting her powers to shutdown magazines???? View attachment 807983
Love how they go around announcing they are the future for brands but as soon they are featured in any magazine/online portal, they will be shouting from the rooftops. Our chinless wonder doesn't have to worry about being featured anywhere, unless the magazines are doing a feature on 30 going on 70.

• Haha

Juliexyzz

😅😅Ok guys, you can throw virtual tomatoes at me but the last photo I kind of like. Reminds me of Ralph Lauren 😃.
Kind of skimmed through the last vlog. Is it just me but I think it was the worst, most boring one up to date. She seemed more fake than ever. The whole flogging bit of the Minced pie cosmetics ( never heard of the brand ) ... did I write the name wrong ? It was so hypocritical and contradictory. Also to say she doesn't like people being scammed !!!!!!!!!
You can see in her expressions that she knows herself what a hypocrite she is.
She might be many things, bur she's not stupid. Hey, gotta flog anything and everything to pay them bills... Ethics ...honesty... what is that ? Eeenyway....
oops its Beauty pie.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣she talks about minced pies too. Got me confused...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Why can't you do your homework before attending an event????? You only have one bloody begging / freebie job !!!!. Silly voice over round the shops AGAIN !!!! your pathetic .Puts on sunglasses in shop and immediately puts hand over forehead🤣🤣🤣🤣.
Admires dead flowers outside Chloe & buys another bloody basket bag. TIP trying putting over your head.
Obviously given more vouchers. Think it's time they were declared & giving these parasites them stopped.
Switched her off at this point. Total piece of scum.

SPUDS You CHAV !!!!!!!

Ok gone in for seconds. These chavs have too much time on their hands.
Who realistically sets a dining table with f.....ing plant pots in bowls!!!!!! REALLY you need help. Your house and taste is totally garden centre it's utterly pathetic.
As for the posh dinner service - groundbreaking plain white could be IKEA, NEXT ,OR EVEN TESCO 😀.
Him champing the whole time in the background 😂 🤣.
Think they are getting worse than Millen Gordon's.
They really think that they are something special.
Yes you are VILLAGE IDIOTS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Here is Josie's phone... washed out nothingness like her...
View attachment 830086
Below was Charlie's phone. You can see actual colour! She is thoroughly insipid.
Such a difference between the pics. Taken on the same day and in the same light.
The filters she uses and her pre-sets are awful!
View attachment 830089
She emulated a granny's cataract as a filter. She stays on theme, I have to give her that.

• Haha
Long time lurker and first time poster to this thread, gosh you all my me laugh!! ❤
I know that a lot of us have speculated, with good reason, that Milady has had her lips done and some Botox recently, but am I the only one who has noticed that there seems to be something going on with the left (her left) side of her face in her photos?
I’ve noticed it from the pics she’s uploaded since Provence. At first I thought she’d had a minor stroke 😳 I’ll attach the 2 photos that had me perplexed.
It might be the extra effort to conceal the teef with the new taut head? She’s always looking in the same direction to hide that side too?

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
The whole vlog is quite something... begins by talking about the renting of clothes site and how she's going to be renting her clothes... how generous !!!!
Vloging a zillion gifted products... can anyone tell me if there is a blogger/youtuber out there who promotes as many stiff as she does ???? Like 1000 items per video...
They go to Bath... she makes a comment that Bath is not Paris. and "oh well "
What is that supposed to mean ???
Mentions Bridgerton....
I am not British but when I hear Bath I think of the Roman baths and of course , Jane Austen.
At this stage , I wonder if those two even know who she was ?
The irony is that I imagine silly girls like them frolicking on the streets of Bath in their prettiest clothes during Regency period looking at shops and giggling at handsome men on the street.... just like in Jane Austen novels.... they would be the ones that make fun of the heroine and are shallow as the ones that Austen dedicates her ( I'm lacking vocabulary here ) observations and description . Anyway.... sorry for the rant.
That vlog is just so shallow ...
Rant away. I understand the urge. I have had to sit on my hands today not to comment on the Lydia thread, where I sometimes read but don't comment. It seems some may not have noticed that old Josie is as fake and greedy as Lidl is. And just as entitled. She just hides it better and seems to work a lot harder. If Lydl and Josie were both in a group of 'opponents", Lidl would be the more obnoxious, but Toofy would be the more dangerous. There is a great deal of using people and manipulation underneath that whole candyfloss facade. Toofy always plans to work and works her little plan. While I admire her drive to succeed, I admire neither the manner nor the person.

It is interesting that you mention Regency girls, giggling in the streets in Bath. That is probably the kind of character she's playing for viewers when she's not trying to be Freddy, Lydia, Bo Peep, a Disney princess, Bridgerton character and who knows what else in her head. There is also her stellar performance in the role of long-suffering downtrodden girlfriend (of the insufferable mansplainer) in this, Cottagecore cosplay joke of hers.

• Heart

Juliexyzz

She just flogged Beauty pie saying how " she doesn't like people being scammed " ... the NERVE !!! Also , how you can avoid the middle man bla bla... SHE IS that middle man/woman/person. Brands send HER stuff for FREE and we pay. Now back to Elemis etc.
Honestly and SERIOUSLY , Josie, if you read here, stop flogging EVERY AND ANY product. Be selective , otherwise you will have NO credibility for those that follow and like you.

• Heart
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Was supposedly privately educated but does not know anything about plurals for words, and admits she didn't know what conviviality means. What sort of school was that? Her parents wasted a lot of money for nothing. Says she speaks English fluently but with her lack of vocabulary, I doubt whether she would pass the highest Cambridge exam for non-native speakers, so perhaps she could do with Lucy's help.
The only "help" Josefiend wants from Lucy, is to help herself to Lucy"s 7M subscribers. She has gone out of her way to meet this person. Supposedly recommended by her subscribers. What about all the other small channels recommended? Don't see her rushing to meet those channels. Josie only wants to piggyback off this woman and use her.

• Sick
Reactions: 17

NomDePlume

VIP Member
what was that clip and copy from insta flogathon ???…. What was the wedding nonsense? … admittedly I dozed off several time … blessing… but it was nothing but sell sell … moan … the dull donut 🍩!!! Heard the sell for veggie food boxes … really they do little in life and need ready meals … and who needs a ready meal that takes 40mins - veggie meals from scratch take less time!!! … I’m sure her thermamix could do it in scrumptious second. Were we channeling Mary Poppins in this erratic flog …. Erratic… shambolic …..dull …. Stick those analytics in an email.
tbf there is value … for insomniacs in watching Joho
Those veggie boxes are a perfect example of how much she lies when flogging.
Said she and Charlie have been using the meals for a year.
But... she had no idea how to cook the meal... wondered if she should pierce the plastic on top... but it goes in the oven?
Says the "chicken" is tofu. Char says from the TV it's something else. Can't hear what he says, but not tofu. That's helpful, some vegetarians don't like tofu.
If she had been eating these meals for a whole year, wouldn't she be able to describe it better? And know the ingredients?
Don't understand that some people don't see through her little facade?

• Haha
What a gif - please please please show us those monstrous CHLOE boots on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🥾🥾🥾🥾🥾. She only wants them because they are Chloe. Sad bitch.
Definitely got a welly boot problem.
The hips in that jumper dress !!!!!
Note she calls her leggings the COTSWOLDS uniform. What a f.......ing twat.
Looks like a 60 yr old at the influencer meeting & bloody sunglasses on head indoors AGAIN !!!!!!
Talks aload of bullshit !!!!!
I’m coming 62 and I dress more modern than she does, not all 60 somethings dress like grannies look at Helen Mirren she always looks stunning for her age but teefers she’s definitely on another planet…bloody airhead

• Heart
  • Haha

Maisie doats

I've never known anyone under the age of 50 that visits a garden centre as much as teefers.
I’ve never known anyone under the age of 50 that wears old lady clothing like she does. I’m 57 and wouldn’t touch most of what she wears because it only makes you look frumpy. Not saying I wear short skirts etc but there is time enough for me to turn into my granny.

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Josie recently met with the "friend" from Tom Ford and right on cue, here is the Tom Ford PR...
She is the communications & engagement manager for Tom Ford Beauty.
Always pays to luncheon with the right people ;)
Screenshot_20211029-180406_Instagram.jpg

The "friend" posted on insta at Soho Farmhouse pool on 1 Oct. Since then Josie's been liking her posts.
Before 1 Oct, no likes from Josie. Guess they weren't besties yet.

• Sick

Louise84

Chatty Member
Sharing her "sustainable" clothing tips.
Is this a joke?
Don't wash your clothes, you must care about the environment.
You can, however, buy loads of new clothes for the landfills. No problem with that! Swipe up...
View attachment 824921
She’s such a hypocrite - there is NOTHING sustainable about her lifestyle. How dare she lecture others?

Aso this dress is the most vile piece of clothing I think i have ever seen!!

• Heart

Mumma Jujus

Cha Cha the Serial Killer and his 'styling up' with old bits of tat....those bric a brac places really do see him coming!!
Tickled me flippin pink when old Toothy referred to the old wartime shell as a 'bullet holder'...laugh..I bloomin dislocated my jaw..give me strength..what has she got inside that twatty head of hers...answers please on a postcard..lol..🤣😅

• Haha