Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Before we move on to today's flogging, a reminder that the only mention of the "wedding" (greenhouse manipulation) in the previous video (with clickbait title now changed to something else) was this wink from milady.
Screenshot (99).png

Perhaps she was inwardly laughing at the fools who bought her story that she simply had too much work to do
She was procrastinating instead by organising her house, putting off her many tasks of the day.
Then proceeded with her main job and most important task of the day - flogging Dyson.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Juliexyzz

Notice how she never mentions the material of the clothes. Gotta click on them affiliate links to find out ... incredible !!!
The vlog..the outfits !!! The sleeveless furry muppet coat over the dress... I jumped ! Got scared there for a second🤣🤣🤣
The 2 dark green dresses ... the upper part looks gorgeous on her. The dark colour really suits her. But the lower part is so unflattering to her body shape. I think she really doesn't care. Just flogging stuff no matter what... I certainly would never buy something or be inspired to try something on that doesn't look good on her. Isn't the idea of the whole thing that items look so good on an influencer so that others want to buy the same thing ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Janinbow

I genuinely cannot fathom how these two live with themselves and their fake telemarketer personas. It's all about selling and begging and ads and the fakeness. I bet all they talk about is stuff they need, the list just keeps going without any genuine feelings behind it all.
Their lives are so shallow - I can't believe it. With all their money they could do some good things but instead are obsessed with conspicuous consumption and trying to persuade others to follow suit for their financial gain. They have no passions or interests beyond shopping and showing off. They are so banal that they think of buying books, not to read, but as design pieces. I pity them really that their lives are so narrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Ive sakd it before but Josie's style is either Jesus disciple, old granny, basic white girl starbucks memes from 2013, christian girl who joined a cult, or i just cut my granny's curtains into pieces and created a dress with it style. No in between but some exceptions where she can look normal

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Anyone else think the 'friendship' with Lydia was feeling a bit frosty?

Little Bo Teef was twirling around looking out of sorts and constantly mentioning the Cotswolds
Yes she barely mentioned them and her footage did not feature them at all except during wine time and to make fun of Ali being an "influencer in the wild" !

Though the house is beautiful, I think it was wasted on these 4

Last edited:
  • Heart

mustbeuni

VIP Member
I just realized she is prancing around the countryside in pale beige. Nothing makes it clearer that she isn’t partaking of any country pursuits. Otherwise all that beige would be so dirty.

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
If they loved Whispering Angel so bloody much why didn't they visit the vineyard?
Exploring and learning is not their priority, everything is for the Gram. The vineyards are probably not gram-worthy.
She didn't know about the Camargue, the world-famous horses, how to pronounce Camargue. But then the Camargue probably isn't mentioned much on Love Island.
She was too busy getting pics for the outfit links. Josie did name this vlog -
PROVENCE OUTFIT DIARIES :: What I Did & Wore in France
For her, it was about the outfits and the Farfetch links. Everything while there was about the Farfetch moola.
And bragging rights...
When she did go "exploring" the village, she was wearing Valentino rockstuds!?! Why? To get the tippy-toe pose for the gram. Swipe up, my dahlings.

• Haha
  • Sick

juniper54ny

Agreed. When you go on the website it still has full availability from now to 2021 🤣 it’s seems they have only actually had 1 paying guest so far
Good morning 🙏 what is the name of site?

On her instagram or the house account it said that the cottage was available this week because someone had cancelled. Which one of you guys cancelled?? Come on stand up and admit it. :ROFLMAO:
Im going to be
[QUOTE="juniper54ny, post: 6857270,
[/QUOTE]

Click bait thoughts. I would bet with a 99.9 % certainty that the only wedding/s she will attend are those of her friends. Joso and Chaz give their dogs more affection and love then they do to each other. I see a brother/sister/ freeloader relationship. It would be in Chaz best interest to legalize their strange partnership so he can tag along and continue his free ride.

Strawtop cottage will eventually become a burden, as they will not get any substantial and/or solid bookings. Just like their pond, the project will soon be deserted and we will never hear anything about it again, just like her medical condition/click bait title and her need to slow down on working out/exercise routine, until further medical treatment/intervention.

Also, I agree, I think she had a lip enhancement but she's to vain to talk about that. Her hair is purple/ silver and washes her out. That grey coat frock is a match. Whatever happened to her Dior coat she so loved?

Just can’t wait to see what's in store for us on her Thursdays vlog. She is a true piece of work phony and fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart

juniper54ny

A few observations ! Did I hear her right that she tried to take snaps while driving a winding road from her window ? She is a danger to herself and others. She is such a liability with her constant distractiive driver.

Maybe the use of " darling" is a UK expression and it's certainly lovely, but " oh my goodness me" if I called my friend darling 6 times in a span of 1 to 2 minutes I would get slapped up against the side of my head in laughter in a non violent way but wtf is up with her constant endearing phrases ? Is this normal to call a girlfriend?

2) That persistent zit on her miniscule chin just doesn't want to fade away. How embarrassing in light of her multi skin products and treatments

3) her consumption of the endless high calorie and high carbohydrate meals. How can she maintain her weight? What's happening when the cameras aren't rolling?

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
I mean…. 😝😬 the dirty clothes coffin fridge, the belt on that dress… the teeth could not be contained.. the shoe with a strap only on the toe. What a mess.

3B1E6B75-B4A2-487C-9766-23445F815743.jpeg
F9D2F5C8-0E48-45C6-B345-8DB86027DFF3.jpeg
FEC51244-4D31-4061-972F-D88D20C158B1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

juniper54ny

General thoughts and observations of her latest " masterpiece " vlog

Enough with the hideous white/beige SIZE 4 X. sweater thingies. How can someone just throw money away on a daily basis. There's 365 days a year, it's not " her job " it's a personal obsession to keep buying crap. HELOOOO LALA......your daughter has some serious issues and your going to be the one to clean up after her eventually.

And yes, it appears that the princess is getting full lip fillers, which is making her "almost there" chin disappear even more all together. There are consequences to jumping on the plastic procedure train at her age, that IMOO will age most quicker than natural aging.

And the constant " manifestation " just Google that !! Very dangerous practice.

And just like clothes, Defenders, Dyson galore, designer bags, shoes etc etc; they may foolishly get into another real estate acquisition when Strawtop isn't even booking customers.

And why the heck does she call her dog chicken something? So bazaar, both of them bazaar. Mama LaLa is the daycare center director, that is trying to keep these 2 geniuses from going bankrupt. Manic behavior will lead them down a slippery slope. Her vlogging career is so irrelevant and her content has become an extreme bore fest.

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
So the two couples have gone on a holiday together again - why???? Is Josie trying to gain viewers form Lydia? Is Josie the only vlogger who will go near Lydia (so this makes Lydia appear friendly to others)?
Re the Times article - if someone can screen shot great - but how would the property section of The Times even become aware of this small insignificant cottage? Is anyone who reads here "in-the-know" about how newspapers work?

NomDePlume

VIP Member
A few thoughts on the vlog.

She starts, gushing about festive and Christmas. I can hardly concentrate on what she's saying. All I see, are her overdone puffer fish lips and the teethers. New lips don't hide those teethers but they do make her mouth look huge. I mean HUGE, like her ego... like her greed... massive my dahlings!

Milady is in awe of the frost they had. She's dressed in her latest non-disclosed freebies for the affiliate. Full-on winter gear too. She is being picked for the station in Lala's new convertible, roof down dahlings. There is nothing like singing the praises of Christmas and Winter, only to get into a breezy roofless car. The new lips are in danger of getting frostbite.

First freebie collection point - And Other Stories. Milady gazes admiringly at herself in the mirror. Utterly in love with herself and the new lips. She should take all her photos in the mirror, her gaze is considerably different when lusting after her own image than when old Char Char is made to take the pics in the garden. Then, she only manages to look snooty and haughty, with the odd look of disdain added in for good measure.

Meets up with Petra, the future sister-in-law. She needed someone to film her "shopping" in L'Occitane and well, dear Petra will do nicely and is given some freebies as her reward. That weird elevator musak is playing in the background while milady does her impersonation of a Disney princess shopping. Petra gets goodies for her mamma. No way Petra calls her "mamma", but the character in Josie's head does though...

She toodles through Liberty's Christmas store and heaven help us, she hints at having a reindeer delivered to Ye Olde Rectum.

The word "pamper" and "pampering" are back. I think she is trolling because the entitled idiot dropped mentioning pampering sessions every 2 minutes for a while.

My level of disgust at her pretence that this is not an ad and that she is merely lyrically waxing on about L'Occitane is high. She needs to be reported every single time she doesn't list something as an ad or as gifted.

She calls herself "an actual genius" because of a hand cream tip. I've always applied my hand cream in that manner. I sincerely hope any "genius" ascribed to me will not be because of the way I apply hand cream.

She flogs the clothes fridge. If we include Daylesford, which I suspect she advertised for too, then exactly how many people are paying for this vlog with nothing disclosed to viewers. Just good old Josie doing stuff out of the goodness of her greedy little heart.

She mentions meeting the lady from the channel English With Lucy. The woman has 7M subscribers. I suspect she is trying to cross-pollinate with this woman's subscribers (she's doing the same thing with Robin and Ben for clout and subscribers and has already leeched all of Freddy's subscribers). She never showed the lady on camera. I suspect because Lucy didn't want to be paraded on Josefiend's channel.

I predict that Josie is going to try and muscle in on the language/lifestyle/etiquette gig. She has been working quite hard to undo the dislike for Char Char lately. A dislike which she herself facilitated by her nasty editing but has come to regret I suspect. It's tough to sell a lifestyle if you look like you can't stand the person you are doing life with, isn't it little Josie? A dreamy lifestyle, also, does not mix well with passive-aggressive.

Her fashion is going nowhere. She has no innate decor skills. All old Josie knows is marketing fashion, not the art of fashion. Let's see where Lady Muck intends to steer her Disney pumpkin chariot next.

• Haha
  • Heart

Shmoogles

You can actually sense the longing and desire of Chav through his camera focus. … it’s all about Ali …
Has Charlie EVER taken a picture of Josie like this? Hmmm.

The Times is behind a paywall and I can’t remember the link that gets free access behind the paywall … this came form the “horse’s mouth” so to speak 🙄View attachment 800217

Well I was horrified to find the male zone gym in a feature for the Telegraph magazine a few months ago!…. It put me right off my weekend brunch!
Will you guys kick me out of the thread if I say that I actually like this bathroom? :cry: Minus the mirror for ants, of course.

Last edited:
  • Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Seems there was a little spat in the comments...
Josie deleted the comment of the person redacted in green.
1.png

A few other interesting comments... this one asks if Josie has seen Lidl's car. 😂
lidl car comment.png

Lip filler question...
Screenshot - 2021-10-28T221816.879.png

Asking about Botox...
Screenshot (25)a.png

Yellow highlight is no longer a fan...
1635455929016.png

Hmm... wonder if there will be replies, ignores or if they will be deleted? Oops...

• Haha
  • Heart

estellastheme

Chatty Member
She is probably hoping the fools who follow her will think it’s a new video and start watching again …. Then she’ll add that to her stats …. It amazes me how she can dupe these people and brands still want to send her things and be linked to her!

I think someone asked for this photo Joho in her new boots …View attachment 831771
I see someone is using that body slimming video app to make her hips and thighs smaller.

• Wow
  • Sick

Mumma Jujus

Visited Josie’s beloved Daylesford Farm on Saturday afternoon. I don’t live too far away and I like to go every couple of months - this time to look for Christmas decs. I’m mixed race so do find I get the occasional stares when I’m in the Cotswolds (if you’re not from the UK, it’s very rural and not at all diverse). Well I can honestly say I’ll never be shopping there in-person again. Staff were all lovely but the other customers were awful. Looking me up and down like I was utter garbage, microaggression central and one woman barged into my shoulder and genuinely grabbed her handbag away from me when I apologised (even though she barged into me). I haven’t felt so absolutely shit about myself in so long - just a reminder for women of colour that no matter how hard you work, how well you dress, what colour Amex card is in your wallet, you will never receive even basic courtesy from the kind of countryside Tories that frequent these kinds of places.
I'm so sorry that you were treated so badly.. some people out there are just so bloody rude and ignorant..there is no hope for them.im afraid..😥😢