Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hayleyraine

The constant repetition of words - autumnal, festive, pampering, countryside, Defender, Daylesford, etc...it's all so silly. Does she ever bother to watch her own videos and see how crass they are. She's no content creator; she's a pushy sales person, just the same as any on a home shopping channel such as QVC. None of us hate-watching nor commenting on here is for one minute convinced by everything being her favourite. So who is? Who is her target market? How many in her age group find the hauls of identical cream coloured knitwear, the heaped on costume jewellery, the sad vegetable garden, the annoying boyfriend, the non-stop touching of hair, the never-ending skin care rituals (how can she bear to touch her face all the time) charming or inspirational? I'd think it was all a complete turnoff and enough to make any company decide not to spend their advertising budget with her. And does anyone know what kind of arrangement she has with Daylesford? Do they gift her the stuff or does she have to buy it. Because if she buys it and comments on how expensive it is, I'd have thought that ought to be enough to be a bit of a turnoff. So not exactly driving sales to Daylesford's door. Except for the sheeple who like buying into any overpriced brand.

And then there's those teeth....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Sigh... my dahlings, it is a bore-fest of epic proportions.

It is an autumnal day, she announces. Nooo... Really? Not the autumnal again. I can't anymore.

Slurping coffee and sniffling as per usual, she starts the flogging of... drumroll please... knitwear!
Always surprises us with something new, does our Josie. She does change the name of the pale green from sage to eucalyptus.
Sage is overused. It's passé. (like her!)

She is not into this vlog. Much gulping and swallowing. Forgets her words. Calls a galvanised jug is a "milk pourer". Ooh, the things one learns from our milady.

She's forced out to the gym. Needs to flog the new Sweaty Betty on the Peleton. At the rate her butt is spreading, the gym is not likely a well-used part of Ye Olde Rectum. Says it is too cold to walk to the gym when she wakes up very early in the morning. I could rant about this. I don't have the energy. Feel free to have a go yourselves.

Milady drives the old Defender to have her nails done. Don't get excited, my dahlings, there is no lovely shot of the side profile of old Teefers. She's a big girl today, feeling brave and tackling the road without Lala or Char Char. There is no talking though while she drives. Milady only addresses her dahlings once the car is parked at the nail freebie.
God forbid she would have to talk, steer, clutch and gear... all while keeping the car on the road.

She's on the beg for Dior. Had her nails painted in the Dior advent calendar design. Shows her old-lady hands often, letting Dior know she's waiting for her freebie. Don't they remember that she bought a dressing gown coat from them??

Her stupid new word is "unrobe" my dahlings. She does not take off her coat. She shows us as she unrobes. Not sure if she knows that it means to disrobe or undress, but hey I'm there for the party in case she does... unrobe. Times are hard, one never knows?

There is flogging of the expensive coffee machine (didn't she prefer the Nescafe but is using the green machine?). Have they not taken the bait yet? Shows the little nails agian, in case a Dior "friend" (PR) is watching.

There is dog speak. I will not elaborate. Shows off the little nails (a bright festive colour might I add) while touching the dog's paw.

Then we get to the best part. She has set the dining room table with things she has foraged (wood and leaves). Foraged, so for FREE. Now I'm speechless. Isn't everything she gets for bloody free... and begged foraged for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Who the f.....k does this silly bitch think she is ?????? Equitte lessons !!!! She really thinks that she is something special doesn't she? Josie go away & stop making a moron of yourself. You don't live in Downton Abbey you do not have enough class. Your as common as your mate Elsie . Many of us have also been to private school & live in nice houses your an embrassment hon.

• Haha
  • Angry

juniper54ny

Both Chaz and airhead should not show ignorance on things they don't have any knowledge on. In fact, the tree that Chaz took a pic of is, in fact, an American Sycamore tree. I live in New York State on the border of Lake Ontario.....Toronto is a quick trip across the lake. Lake Ontario, is one of the five Great Lakes. We have Sycamore trees everywhere. They are very distinctive trees as they are beautiful. They feature bark that looks like a camouflage pattern of grey and brown bark that peels off and reveals new and beautiful light grey with gorgeous shades of grey, brown and white woods. They are a hardy tree that grow quite large and make great shade trees that withstand our very cold and snowy winters. These two are such Bozo's.

Josephine has such a peculiar wardrobe to go on a weekend vacation. The girl is 29 ! She dresses like my grandmother. If it's not a beige/white frock dress then it's an ugly floral print. It's so peculiar! Where some jeans everynow andthen or trouse, it'sthe 21st century !!!!!! Her style is so bland ! And why oh why, can someone explain the sunglasses/headband ??? Peculiar again ! Some fashion influencer. Just a very very strange young woman.

And Chaz is busting out of his pants !!! I don't want to see his junk ! Make it stop !! These two deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

NomDePlume

VIP Member
She starts off by advertising her birthday... AGAIN! Has mentioned it in every recent vlog. Are they not flooding her with the BIG brand freebies? Do they know that she lives in the Cotswolds AONB? I think milady needs to luncheon with a few PR "friends" again.

She's flogging Michael Kors, perfume sets and a coat (no doubt pricey) She gushes over the coat, but doesn't actually wear it to London. It's the softest, the fluffiest, the best, blah, blah, blah. Why not wear the coat to London, Josie? Milady says it would be good IF they go on a ski trip. She's mentioned "ski trip" in 3 or 4 vlogs already - begging hard. Nobody has offered a freebie ski trip yet. She'll have to Email and beg, oops... I mean manifest harder.

Her granny hair (the wannabe Frow lewk) is obviously sponsored, but naturally not declared. They even have a menu at the salon and give her a healthy-looking freebie salad. Imagine her disappointment, not a beige mac n cheese in sight! What is the world coming to...

Strolls high street shops in Marylebone and I think low grade throws shade at Freddy!!! The witch cannot help herself. Milady announces that if she had to do London over, she would live in Marylebone, which is where Freddy had wanted to live. I don't watch Freddy enough to know where her flat is, but I'm willing to bet, it isn't in Marylebone/Mayfair! Also, Josefiend, if you did do London over, you still wouldn't have the money to buy in that area, my dear. You could barely afford to start in Clapham. And certainly not a place for both you and mummy to live. You needed some inheritance money and for mummy to sell that *cough, cough* "spa" - otherwise known as B&B.

Pops into Anthropologie hoping they would notice her and send festive home freebies. Hmm, don't think it's going to happen. Didn't they blacklist her because she didn't return the lamp after getting a refund? Too lazy to disassemble the lamp and get this... expected Anthropologie do so, as well as collect it from the Clapham flat. Probably too cheap to pay the return postage.

Anthropologie didn't care for the little Top Shop hauling influencer and her demands. They have the whole of North America and worldwide to sell to.

She's back to doing her stupid sneezes again... Disney style... At least she didn't insert the weird subliminal child laughter she sneaked in after her sneezes in vlogs during 2020. Freaking Disney princess wannabe nut job!

Says her little hands are numb in the garden from the cold. Didn't she hitch a ride in a convertible a couple of mornings ago - frost and all?

In the antique store, she suggests that they buy the bookcase with all the books in it. So typical of old Josie. Everything for show. Milady may be "fluent" in English as she has recently informed us, but she has not read the great books. She prefers to watch other YouTubers and Love Island does our little 'intellectual'.

They are having a "date day/date night". Ooh, she must be really desperate to restore the rotten view of their relationship. Has to rework and reposition that all-important brand. There is no Disney fairy tale in that department. Wearing poofy-sleeved frocks don't quite a fairy tale make.

They pop in at Daylesford... of course, they do! For a few bit and bobs. She needs table decor inspo to rip off like she always does. The dreadful wonky elevator Muzak is replaced towards the end of the vlog by Festive music.

We'll be hearing that word often now. Festive... is the new Autumn, my darlings. Brace yourselves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Twinkletoes974

VIP Member
Ooh a new vlog! Been ages since I did a tattle-along so gets go in.. 😂

we start with quite a close up shot. Might be cos I’m watching it on the telly but all I can see are teef….
she’s offered to make the local farmer’s pumpkin patch “more instagrammable”. He must be chuffed.
Oh and straight into the first ad “break”, 2.5 mins in…. This could be a long post… 😂😂

Back home now and kissing the dogs.
First flog of the vlog- a postbox. That seems tiny considering all the free crap she gets sent. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Unboxing the post now. She does have a lovely (albeit white) coat on. So that’s something positive (attempt at balance 😂).

Next up, #AD for Amazon. Been a while, hey. I’m sure someone called it that she’d be back onto Amazon soon?! Not sure why she’s saying she’s “purchased” this stuff though… it’s all been gifted!
ahh here come the fashion “pieces”… where are the boots? There must be boots….. got some leather gloves for the new old car, cos the poor love doesn’t have a heated steering wheel… she can’t be arsed to have to move gloves around… ok bored now….skipping forward…
See the mouth spit swallowing is still a thing then… delightful!

upstairs now trying on a hideous brown jumper dress, she says it’s a keeper so am guessing we’ll see that on eBay soon? Still flogging the Amazon clothes…. 🥱
Side note, if you’re a “fashion influencer”, maybe try cleaning the mirror you’re filming yourself in?!
Oh, not quite boots but wellies from Amazon. Will count them though. They go with her Amazon gilet though. Guys - if you want to look like you look in the Cotswolds, you need to buy all this stuff asap. 😂😂😂
Oh, flogging Chloe moon boots now. God this has been around 20 mins of #AD now… oh shucks, she’s not sure she can drive in the moon boots… what a ruddy dilemma…

…..still flogging…. Yeah I’m sure everyone in the Cotswolds are walking around in designer wellies…. 😂😂😂

*ad break, phew need that from all those ads…*

Right, we’re in the car with Charlie the know-it-all. Today kids we’re learning about Thatching.
Arrived at their friends. There‘s a Christmas tree up. I mean, each to their own, not actually that sad about that! 😂🎄
Skipped forward… they’ve made her Mac n cheese… of course… 🤣🤣 ooh, quick thermomix mention…

ey’re at Blenheim Palace. It’s really cold but luckily she’s got her Holland Cooper bobble hat. Phewee.

very nice lights at Blenheim. Excellent Halloween display there. Not vlogged much of it considering it was most likely a free trip…

It’s the next day, she’s now in London taking part in the talk she was tagged in on Instagram. A nice panel of trendy looking people, with Josie the granny on the end there.
I’m sure she’s staying some lovely (truthful?) stuff but can’t be arsed so skipping through this… 🥱

It’s Saturday now, she’s been to Frow’s house, and now she’s it’s an ad for her nail lady. She off out in the new, new car. (Gutted, could’ve done with a laugh watching her try and drive the old one again.)

I see little miss “I’m sustainable, no really” is wearing a single use disposable mask. Her Chloé or Prada one must be in the wash?

Few hours later. Back in the new, new car. Charlie’s had a productive day. Gone out to somewhere just 5 mins from Daylesford…how twee having a walk around. Apparently Frow has a lot of art at home. Expect to see more art at the old Rectum soon.

The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Anyone else think the 'friendship' with Lydia was feeling a bit frosty?

Little Bo Teef was twirling around looking out of sorts and constantly mentioning the Cotswolds

• Haha
  • Sick

Janinbow

Lurker here who just finally had to post. What's with all this mangling of various words? She's like one of these people in old film comedies and sitcoms who try to sound educated but get words wrong. As previously mentioned, when did unrobe become a word, but the most hysterical one was sacrimonious to describe the picking of the pumpkins. I presume she meant sacrilegious. Really Josie, I suggest carrying about a dictionary with you, if you are going to attempt words of more than two syllables. Also reading some of those books you bought to enhance your decor might improve your vocabulary.

• Haha
  • Heart
When did "making yourself look older than your actual age" become a trend ? :rolleyes:
Clown.
View attachment 857556View attachment 857557
For me, in my late 30s, I think a lot of her pieces are cute. The problem is she wears it all together. Rather than maybe mixing the prissy/granny blouse with jeans and funky shoes, she goes full granny. On their own, the tie-neck blouse, pearl earrings, long skirts, big coats, even the gray hair, could look great! There's a cool way to do this look, but she doesn't quite get it right.

• Heart

Peoniesandballetshoes

Anyone spot the very essential but totally worth that we have now brought the whole range and never use anything else
one pot pan stuffed in her garage when she was searching for decorations.
josie Josie slipping up here,clear your backgrounds correctly.
also felt sorry for the lady that sent Josie the hand knitted sausage dog decorations and now Josie can’t be bothered to be excited over them again, showing her true colours.

• Wow
  • Sick

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Toothy : your area of outstanding beauty is only 1.30hr away from my Surrey area of outstanding beauty. So how does this weather nonsense work ?
Here in the uk most days are hovering between 16 - 22°c so how is this even remotely cold ? You imply that it is full on artic !!!! Its exceptionally mild no one is even wearing coats or boots. So stop with the cosy & toastie bullshit. We know your desperate for sales on your links but ffs stop ✋. The fact that you keep wishing the year away doesn't mean we want to !!!!! Bloody influencers your not the met office.

• Heart
  • Haha

Am88

That vlog was so cringeworthy. Defender this defender that, “I highly recommend renting a car. you could probably rent a defender…” Cotswolds woltswolds cotswolds. Camargwue. I’m sure even Daylesford sell camargue rice. They had the chance to discover some new rosé wines, and just drank the same old passé stuff they drink at home. The fake Received Pronunciation is so incongruous with the absolute drivel that comes out of her mouth. I noticed she liked a comment on YouTube where someone said it was nice to see her being present and not with her face stuck in her phone (never mind Lydia was filmed scrolling several times on a time lapse at meals/drinks). I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings. All of them are such try hards

• Heart

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I'm totally with you, I've just bought on the edge of the Cotswolds and by the edge I mean, across the other side of my road is the border and even I get a bit nervous as to whether I should say I live there or not, she lives 6-7 miles away from the border not to mention Strawtop which is 10+ miles!! It's getting ridiculous now.
It's like saying you live in Midtown Manhattan but you live in the middle of Queens, it's just not the same and so embarrassing if someone catches you out.
I went to uni with a girl like that. Every time anyone asked her where she was from, she said just outside NYC. Turns out she live in central Connecticut 🙃

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Why does it seem that Charlie has taken over the decor of both their house and strawtop? It's all very stereotypically masculine - dark woods and dark greens (not nice ones, either), rather harsh and unwelcoming.

Besides the gold on everything everywhere, she seems to only have the pink room - which slipped by Charlie before he could get to it, and her little hideaway closet. Isn't it her bloody house?
She keeps saying "this wouldn't suit our home" etc., but there are other ways to do traditional that aren't Downton Abbey, and that are more her feminine style - or at least neutral.

If they're saying that the horrid green colour of the new coffee machine is a "hint" for what the new kitchen will look like, then there goes that room!
Don't fall for old Josie's manipulation in her videos. Josie uses her audience whenever she feels the need to win an argument and can't get her way in an adult manner by negotiating or compromising. Neither of them will be designer of the year, but I think they have similar tastes for that old house and are both stuck on Soho Home decor as well. At least Charchar realised that they needed to use antiques, in what is a centuries-old house, or else it would have ended up looking like Freddy's flat. Josie just wanted to get the freebies that didn't fit the house or the large rooms. I recall Josie, proudly and very self-importantly, saying how SHE told Freddy she should use a pink velvet rope on the stairs as a bannister rail. :eek:😂 Many areas in the Old Rectum were painted with pink undertone paint, even the staircase walls and both of them like that green colour. I hate that green but I think the study looks much better than Josefiend's powder room, which was a gigantic fail and utter waste of time and money. She also used that powder room saga to make old Charchar look really bad, just because he advised her to rather get a professional painter than paint herself, as she could spend her time better doing more important (business) work. Suddenly all her subscribers were up in arms because Charlie wouldn't "allow" her to paint. I call nonsense on that, Josie does as Josie wants. Then we saw that so-called painting in the powder room and what a terrible mess it was and their painter had to finish the job, not to mention getting all the paint off the beams. She said afterwards that she wouldn't do it again. I must admit, I took delight in every second I saw her painting because she hated it and had carry on doing it for the sake of the argument.;):LOL: Even silly Freddy painted better than Josie. We also never saw the chairs she was going to paint gold and uphoster (thank goodness), in what was clearly not upholstery fabric. When people asked about the chairs in the comments, there were no replies. I think if Josie was not in a relationship, her house would look exactly like Freddy's - pink and gold!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22