Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Namima

VIP Member
I find just the way Josie curls her hair ages her by 10 years. Add on another 5-10 years for the curtain dresses. Fashion influencer she is not.

I would love to see her with stick-straight hair, v-neck white T-shirt, ankle grazer slim jeans and cute sandals / sneakers / espadrilles (shock horror !!!). A casual look. Or add a Balmain-style blazer (Black, properly fitted). Just to convince us she is 29 years old.
I think J would look great, though snotty snooty Chaz may not approve.
Maybe add some tasteful jewellery.
Dump all the itty-bitty pieces of junk she dons all the time. Maybe 1 chunky bracelet (in the same vein as the Hermes CDC bracelet or for J's smaller budget, a Tory Burch bracelet).
I won't even ask her to change up her boring make up.

Girlfriend needs a major makeover. "said with love" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Namima

VIP Member
Brother should do a "Josie" move and sell the gifted Mazda on Ebay for a profit ... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Shouldn't be on the net !!!! 4 embrassing low life's trying so so hard to sound intellectual and playing dressing up in their Farfeach freebies.
The dimwits can't even tell the difference between French & Spanish!!!! Mr know all Charlie boy thought he was in the Alps.
Absolutely no excuse for putting out this crap & being so so ignorant. USE GOOGLE YOU MORONS.
ALL THE PARENTS SHOULD HAVE CONTINUED BIRTH CONTROL!!!!

• Haha

Easy Bake

The Mazda wailing scene by Josie is indicative of who she is as a person. Greedy and ungrateful. She should have quietly (no posting on any platform) given her brother the car with a hug and a full tank of gas. She has so much materially but is emotionally bankrupt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

NomDePlume

VIP Member
How to make money while on vacation. Video your boots, link the boots, or similar (no longer available, but let's link other expensive ones)
It's how many times she used SIMILAR that got me a tad irritated - 29 times!!
Don't even try on all the boots, Simply hold them in your hand.
Also, say that not all the boots are clean and that you don't care.
Get all those cookies from the links stuck on people's computers.
All while drinking bottles and bottles of rosé...
links.png

links1.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Yes terrible the amount of crap and ignorance was next level! Provence and province aren’t the same my darling Jojo the ignorant!

• Haha
  • Angry

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-11-12 at 15.33.11.png

Ermmmm......exactly what sort of adventures* are you likely to have on a tarmac road in boring dead flat countryside?? Might just as well be driving a Reliant Robin!

* Praps an assignation with Aldi???

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie was talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬

View attachment 825091 On another Instagram someone showed Josie talking about data behind swipe ups. Note how she doesn’t repost this to her Instagram - doesn’t want the sheep to know about it’s all and only about the money for her 🤬
Sunglasses on her head… indoors… while speaking on a panel. Lol what a dork!

Lydia is flexing her “I wanted a defender before Josie stole my idea” screenshot.

B5632143-6D30-4A6E-8B24-266C513D5CAE.jpeg

… and flexing the interiors that are fancier than Josie not that old-old defender 🙄 (tagging a boat floor company).

B324ED0C-CEF6-4F82-8376-D2F86D8C261C.jpeg
B0CF58B8-7575-4A9C-BF5A-C112E10CA17C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Both old Defenders were merely another acquisition for the gram. Josie can hardly keep the car on the road. On the coldest winter day, neither Josie nor Lidl will be going anywhere in their old Defenders.

Josie will dress like an Eskimo. Not wearing any of the gilets she's flogging... because my dahlings, gilets don't restrict your driving...
Instead, she'll be wearing all of her coats at once. Super merching opportunity dahlings.
Remember the good old days of blogging, when the biggest flex was the new Urban Decay palette 🙃
Now cars have become the latest must-have - Jesus wept

• Haha
  • Sad

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Here we go dahlings...
The vlog starts in QVC ad mode, with some affiliates and by god she made sure to get them in!
Sniffing loudly while doing the QVC bit and chased a few flies out of the window. Why so many flies in the dressing room? Because she's so full of it???
Do manor-esque miladies who luncheon, sniff? I mean, as in full-on reverse gear? Surely such travesty is verboten in the etiquette handbook?
Wears her most expensive leggings, the Burberry jodhpurs bought last year, shortened [by Lala, she says we shortened them] just to get the affiliate link. Also letting old Lidl know that she's not the only one with jodhpurs and boots.
Endlessly mentions the Cotswolds and Bath in the Cotswolds, blah blah blah. I have family who grew up in Bath, dad went to Eaton. NEVER has she even mentioned the Cotswolds (AONB) as milady does, Ad nauseam too!!!
Then she changes her QVC personality and is all Bridgerton-esque dahlings.
She says "YASS" a lot. Think Dickens the dog, speaking in Bath, oh so frightfully posh, constipated, and very pretentious dahlings.
Mentions Strawtop a lot and that there is so much inspo she's getting from the stay, to use for Strawtop.
Many sharp intakes of breath, ooh, ahh, and much overacting.
Looks at the itinerary and actually pronounces it in french - not the French word itinéraire - merely the English word itinerary "weez ah leetil" French flavour.
Where the hell was this last weekend? When she couldn't pronounce Provence or provinçal? Does she have her Tattle notifications on?
By now she's morphed alarmingly and completely into Freddy - like she's her clone...
Pronounces Christian Dior like she's at Paris fashion week, front row regular. The little mind is in full overdrive, bordering on manic, my dahlings.
She and Freddy raid the sweetie cupboard and she morphs into a five-year-old (personality number three, or is it four? in the vlog) full of wonder and glee. Complete with facial expressions to match.
She and Freddy have a sleepover in her room as naturally, all five-year-olds do.
The excitement about causes her teeth to fall out of her mouth. She sucks and swallows hard to get them back, gulping and gasping.
In her mind she is seeing and manifesting those Freddy subscribers, clicking her SUBSCRIBE buttom and dinging her "little" bell. Her voice goes up an octave or two in anticipation, she stops short of breaking into Broadway song.
Josie REALLY wants to be Freddy, way more than she wants to be Lydia [the Lydiot is only to pitch for that Karen Millen gig in case they drop Lydl] Even though she was invited away with By Rotation, she makes an excuse not to wear their Christian Dior pants, but instead throws on her own Zimmermann dress, which she didn't fit in the merching session during the Provence stay. Ka-ching on the affiliate links again.
The Provence weekend was NOT her thing and she didn't seem to enjoy that kind of travel as much.
This, the squealing and twinning with Freddy, acting 13, while doing pink, this is who old Jose really is, deep in her little merching heart.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Gosh Josie pissed me off in last night's vlog with the story of her giving her brother the Mazda and how grateful he is, he made his IG avatar a pic of the Mazda. Stop making him out to be a charity case, she is so insensitive.
What she did shows horrid she is. Must have zero self-esteem, only her fake self-image.
She deliberately pointed out Mazdas in the car park.
I thought this odd. Why? She's in the old Defender, fitting in and all.
Then I realised she pointed out the Mazdas to get onto the brother subject.
Then we hear how her brother was SO GRATEFUL, the Mazda is his profile pic.
Uses this to make herself look good.
She's not greedy old Josie, she is Josephine the Merciful, the Magnanimous.
No, you manipulative witch! You didn't want that Mazda, it didn't fit in at Daylesford!
You also needed a green Defender ASAP in case Lidl bought one before you. Char Char said both couples were interested.
I'll bet money that Lala facilitated the Mazda, that Josie didn't lose a penny and she worked this in her favour.
Did she also manipulate mummy? Told her the Mazda is reliable, would be good for the brother, blah, blah, blah...
Josie, people often use cars as profile pics. It DOES NOT mean your brother wanted to advertise that he was "given" a car!!! Just that he is happy (and also grateful to his mother).
How little Josie must resent her brother for receiving anything (money, love, assistance, attention) from Lala. Why else be so mean?
Lala lives next to her (helped her buy that house) and does everything for her (and has for years), but she couldn't let the brother have a moment without making it about herself and yet again denigrating someone.
Josie hasn't vlogged how her mother helped her buy her house, instead, she explained how she manifested it. No mention of Lala who must have assisted.
You are a disgusting human, Josie!!

Sorry for the rant. Wanted to write about this last night, but the thread was too brilliant to disrupt with a rant. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Sick

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Omg this snotty little cretin winds me up.
Does she ever pass on a deal.
How can she possibly rave about River Island & take more free cream/ beige / oatmeal coats , jumpers & jumper dresses when yesterday she wanted £1900 Chloe dress !!!!!
Your like a little poison dwarf of the Cotswolds.

• Haha
  • Sick

v_kaydubz

I left a couple of messages on her latest video today. I just had to correct her use of the word bought instead of brought and told her there is a difference between being glowy and being greasy. Had a little laugh and then realised I was logged into my son's youtube account and not mine.

• Haha
  • Heart
I swear her and Lydia are morphing into the same person. it wasn't enough they copy each others style and purchases, they even wore the same red dress in their latest vlogs. You can bet whatever Lydia does Josie is sure to follow or visa versa.

• Sick
Reactions: 20

Deeny85

I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20