Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog was so cringeworthy. Defender this defender that, “I highly recommend renting a car. you could probably rent a defender…” Cotswolds woltswolds cotswolds. Camargwue. I’m sure even Daylesford sell camargue rice. They had the chance to discover some new rosé wines, and just drank the same old passé stuff they drink at home. The fake Received Pronunciation is so incongruous with the absolute drivel that comes out of her mouth. I noticed she liked a comment on YouTube where someone said it was nice to see her being present and not with her face stuck in her phone (never mind Lydia was filmed scrolling several times on a time lapse at meals/drinks). I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings. All of them are such try hards

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Both Chaz and airhead should not show ignorance on things they don't have any knowledge on. In fact, the tree that Chaz took a pic of is, in fact, an American Sycamore tree. I live in New York State on the border of Lake Ontario.....Toronto is a quick trip across the lake. Lake Ontario, is one of the five Great Lakes. We have Sycamore trees everywhere. They are very distinctive trees as they are beautiful. They feature bark that looks like a camouflage pattern of grey and brown bark that peels off and reveals new and beautiful light grey with gorgeous shades of grey, brown and white woods. They are a hardy tree that grow quite large and make great shade trees that withstand our very cold and snowy winters. These two are such Bozo's.

Josephine has such a peculiar wardrobe to go on a weekend vacation. The girl is 29 ! She dresses like my grandmother. If it's not a beige/white frock dress then it's an ugly floral print. It's so peculiar! Where some jeans everynow andthen or trouse, it'sthe 21st century !!!!!! Her style is so bland ! And why oh why, can someone explain the sunglasses/headband ??? Peculiar again ! Some fashion influencer. Just a very very strange young woman.

And Chaz is busting out of his pants !!! I don't want to see his junk ! Make it stop !! These two deserve each other.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thanks for admitting to your viewers that you've been pissed for the duration of the vlog. Maybe Josie should take a page out of Charlie's non alcoholic beverage book.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I think if I ever met her, I'd rip those stupid sunglasses off of her head and toss them into Charlie's big yap (which is always open because he's always having to demonstrate that he knows something about everything, even when he's absolutely full of tit).

Man, I really want his skintight ridiculous pants to rip sometime. Right in the middle of Daylesford, right up the bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone else think the 'friendship' with Lydia was feeling a bit frosty?

Little Bo Teef was twirling around looking out of sorts and constantly mentioning the Cotswolds
Yes she barely mentioned them and her footage did not feature them at all except during wine time and to make fun of Ali being an "influencer in the wild" !

Though the house is beautiful, I think it was wasted on these 4

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ben and Robin are about to become very wealthy!
View attachment 807784
Yes but did Ben and Robin get invited to the non red carpet Bond cinema?..or do they have 2 defenders and a hot line to the Cotswolds and Daylesford … or do they know everything like Chav …. Or are they putting magazines out of business like Joho?…. The Joho and Chav sycophants will be dropping lines about Ben and Robin all over the place trying to hop on their success or talents

• Haha
  • Sick
That vlog was so cringeworthy. Defender this defender that, “I highly recommend renting a car. you could probably rent a defender…” Cotswolds woltswolds cotswolds. Camargwue. I’m sure even Daylesford sell camargue rice. They had the chance to discover some new rosé wines, and just drank the same old passé stuff they drink at home. The fake Received Pronunciation is so incongruous with the absolute drivel that comes out of her mouth. I noticed she liked a comment on YouTube where someone said it was nice to see her being present and not with her face stuck in her phone (never mind Lydia was filmed scrolling several times on a time lapse at meals/drinks). I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings. All of them are such try hards
If they loved Whispering Angel so bloody much why didn't they visit the vineyard?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If they loved Whispering Angel so bloody much why didn't they visit the vineyard?
Exploring and learning is not their priority, everything is for the Gram. The vineyards are probably not gram-worthy.
She didn't know about the Camargue, the world-famous horses, how to pronounce Camargue. But then the Camargue probably isn't mentioned much on Love Island.
She was too busy getting pics for the outfit links. Josie did name this vlog -
PROVENCE OUTFIT DIARIES :: What I Did & Wore in France
For her, it was about the outfits and the Farfetch links. Everything while there was about the Farfetch moola.
And bragging rights...
When she did go "exploring" the village, she was wearing Valentino rockstuds!?! Why? To get the tippy-toe pose for the gram. Swipe up, my dahlings.

• Haha
  • Sick
So Frow is in Harpers bazaar …. Is this why Joho is manifesting her powers to shutdown magazines???? View attachment 807983
Love how they go around announcing they are the future for brands but as soon they are featured in any magazine/online portal, they will be shouting from the rooftops. Our chinless wonder doesn't have to worry about being featured anywhere, unless the magazines are doing a feature on 30 going on 70.

• Haha
omg his tight pants, looks so bad and cant stand his duck voice
1634127693973.png

cringefest
1634127793467.png
1634127813791.png
1634127835835.png

nobody:
Josie entering a place: Smells like sososohohohoho farm hosue wowow hahahaha wow cant belive it's like sohoho house
shut the duck up

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Exploring and learning is not their priority, everything is for the Gram. The vineyards are probably not gram-worthy.
She didn't know about the Camargue, the world-famous horses, how to pronounce Camargue. But then the Camargue probably isn't mentioned much on Love Island.
She was too busy getting pics for the outfit links. Josie did name this vlog -
PROVENCE OUTFIT DIARIES :: What I Did & Wore in France
For her, it was about the outfits and the Farfetch links. Everything while there was about the Farfetch moola.
And bragging rights...
When she did go "exploring" the village, she was wearing Valentino rockstuds!?! Why? To get the tippy-toe pose for the gram. Swipe up, my dahlings.
Agreed. I find it odd because I think vineyards are quite luxe and a fantastic photo opportunity! Their idea of blogging is so old fashioned.

Reactions: 16
View attachment 808134

cringefest
View attachment 808140View attachment 808143View attachment 808144
nobody:
Josie entering a place: Smells like sososohohohoho farm hosue wowow hahahaha wow cant belive it's like sohoho house
shut the duck up
Even Ali seemed turned off from Chav and his too tight trousers in the latest flog

So on point on trend joho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The Olde Rectum awaits... terrified!! ...in case Josie decides to twin with Freddy on the swan. Birds of a feather after all... and the magic of pink and gold... 🤪:m
What about a "little" swan for the floral monstrosity powder room, my dahlings? ;)
swan.png
lamp.png

swan2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings
With Josie throwing Lydia under the bus (no belt loop coat) and Charlie getting annoyed at the laziness of Lidl and Aldi, the split of their "friendship" should start soonish.

I think if I ever met her, I'd rip those stupid sunglasses off of her head and toss them into Charlie's big yap (which is always open because he's always having to demonstrate that he knows something about everything, even when he's absolutely full of tit).

Man, I really want his skintight ridiculous pants to rip sometime. Right in the middle of Daylesford, right up the bum.

View attachment 808134

cringefest
View attachment 808140View attachment 808143View attachment 808144
nobody:
shut the duck up
ALi looks like such a tool in his attire... I could laugh and shake my head the whole day. And then we have Char in his tight clothes on the other hand. They are the gifts that keep on looking like idiots.
And Lydia looks like she freed herself from the mental ward, with her bathrobe cardigan, "dancing" aimlessly on the hill her career will die. If anyone ever needed a proof that she was in fact not a stripper in Ibiza, there is it.

Even Ali seemed turned off from Chav and his too tight trousers in the latest flog
:eek:

Question : is this a camel toe?…View attachment 808301
Why do you want us to focus on his crotch? What is wrong with you o_O😭? 😂

The Olde Rectum awaits... terrified!! ...in case Josie decides to twin with Freddy on the swan. Birds of a feather after all... and the magic of pink and gold... 🤪:m
What about a "little" swan for the floral monstrosity powder room, my dahlings? ;)
View attachment 808590View attachment 808594
View attachment 808596
HAHAHAHAHAHA, imagine Freddy would bring a hock up into her flat. That guy would try to make the run, fearing for his life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Both Chaz and airhead should not show ignorance on things they don't have any knowledge on. In fact, the tree that Chaz took a pic of is, in fact, an American Sycamore tree. I live in New York State on the border of Lake Ontario.....Toronto is a quick trip across the lake. Lake Ontario, is one of the five Great Lakes. We have Sycamore trees everywhere. They are very distinctive trees as they are beautiful. They feature bark that looks like a camouflage pattern of grey and brown bark that peels off and reveals new and beautiful light grey with gorgeous shades of grey, brown and white woods. They are a hardy tree that grow quite large and make great shade trees that withstand our very cold and snowy winters. These two are such Bozo's.

Josephine has such a peculiar wardrobe to go on a weekend vacation. The girl is 29 ! She dresses like my grandmother. If it's not a beige/white frock dress then it's an ugly floral print. It's so peculiar! Where some jeans everynow andthen or trouse, it'sthe 21st century !!!!!! Her style is so bland ! And why oh why, can someone explain the sunglasses/headband ??? Peculiar again ! Some fashion influencer. Just a very very strange young woman.

And Chaz is busting out of his pants !!! I don't want to see his junk ! Make it stop !! These two deserve each other.
Mansplainer Char Char here.
The American Plane and the London Plane tree are not the same tree although related.
The London Plane (Platanus x acerifolia) is found, as the name suggests, throughout London and is planted in streets because it copes well with pollution, is fast growing, has beautiful bark, casts shade, etc.
It is also found throughout Europe, inc the South of France (where it is called the French Plane).
It is a hybrid of Acer occidentalis, the American Plane.
Grossie and Char would be familiar with the tree, having lived in London.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.