Fashion Mumblr #26 Teefers takes Tefal, eats pasta and cries in her Mazda

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her subjects were English, Business Economics, Photography, Textiles? (please correct if I'm wrong, may have forgotten?) No history, science, maths, no foreign language.
But my darling, she is fluent in French, Spanish, Italian and mainly bullshit…oh I forgot English ( i am looking at the raindeerS while Sat on my big ass)!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The world war ? Really ?
Let me know here if I'm wrong but
I understand that the First world war is also referred to as the Great war and I'm guessing that's what got our oh so educated lady of the manor confused. Poppies sweetie means the First world war. God please give me strength. It's embarassing beyond belief. SMH 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she appeared from the cabbage patch ! Or she is playing a dumb blonde/grey role. No one who grew up in UK doesn’t know about WW1 or WW2 and Remembrance Day. It is a yearly event, like her Autumn and Christmas … but then not much merching for Joho with Remembrance Day … so no room in her tiny world. LalaMama raised a real peach there. She will never get a PR gig for that school she attended …. Amazingly some of her poor followers seem to think she has knowledge 😱🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she appeared from the cabbage patch ! Or she is playing a dumb blonde/grey role. No one who grew up in UK doesn’t know about WW1 or WW2 and Remembrance Day. It is a yearly event, like her Autumn and Christmas … but then not much merching for Joho with Remembrance Day … so no room in her tiny world. LalaMama raised a real peach there. She will never get a PR gig for that school she attended …. Amazingly some of her poor followers seem to think she has knowledge 😱🤷‍♀️
And the non followers don’t think but know, with reason, that she is as thick as a plank!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Another beige sweater dress...and 3 more white coats .......yawn ! I still can't believe that she doesn't get it ! The antique mirror is a distraction.

The genius states " for those who gave their life for the war ". Which should be " for those soldiers who gave their life for their country". She really doesn't have a clue on some things.

Why would you wear a very high turtleneck sweater when you are getting your hair colored?
The world war ? Really ?
Let me know here if I'm wrong but
I understand that the First world war is also referred to as the Great war and I'm guessing that's what got our oh so educated lady of the manor confused. Poppies sweetie means the First world war. God please give me strength. It's embarassing beyond belief. SMH 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Also, may I add......soldiers didn't die for the war !!! Soldiers died for their country. Wow....she is so dumb

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She starts off by advertising her birthday... AGAIN! Has mentioned it in every recent vlog. Are they not flooding her with the BIG brand freebies? Do they know that she lives in the Cotswolds AONB? I think milady needs to luncheon with a few PR "friends" again.

She's flogging Michael Kors, perfume sets and a coat (no doubt pricey) She gushes over the coat, but doesn't actually wear it to London. It's the softest, the fluffiest, the best, blah, blah, blah. Why not wear the coat to London, Josie? Milady says it would be good IF they go on a ski trip. She's mentioned "ski trip" in 3 or 4 vlogs already - begging hard. Nobody has offered a freebie ski trip yet. She'll have to Email and beg, oops... I mean manifest harder.

Her granny hair (the wannabe Frow lewk) is obviously sponsored, but naturally not declared. They even have a menu at the salon and give her a healthy-looking freebie salad. Imagine her disappointment, not a beige mac n cheese in sight! What is the world coming to...

Strolls high street shops in Marylebone and I think low grade throws shade at Freddy!!! The witch cannot help herself. Milady announces that if she had to do London over, she would live in Marylebone, which is where Freddy had wanted to live. I don't watch Freddy enough to know where her flat is, but I'm willing to bet, it isn't in Marylebone/Mayfair! Also, Josefiend, if you did do London over, you still wouldn't have the money to buy in that area, my dear. You could barely afford to start in Clapham. And certainly not a place for both you and mummy to live. You needed some inheritance money and for mummy to sell that *cough, cough* "spa" - otherwise known as B&B.

Pops into Anthropologie hoping they would notice her and send festive home freebies. Hmm, don't think it's going to happen. Didn't they blacklist her because she didn't return the lamp after getting a refund? Too lazy to disassemble the lamp and get this... expected Anthropologie do so, as well as collect it from the Clapham flat. Probably too cheap to pay the return postage.

Anthropologie didn't care for the little Top Shop hauling influencer and her demands. They have the whole of North America and worldwide to sell to.

She's back to doing her stupid sneezes again... Disney style... At least she didn't insert the weird subliminal child laughter she sneaked in after her sneezes in vlogs during 2020. Freaking Disney princess wannabe nut job!

Says her little hands are numb in the garden from the cold. Didn't she hitch a ride in a convertible a couple of mornings ago - frost and all?

In the antique store, she suggests that they buy the bookcase with all the books in it. So typical of old Josie. Everything for show. Milady may be "fluent" in English as she has recently informed us, but she has not read the great books. She prefers to watch other YouTubers and Love Island does our little 'intellectual'.

They are having a "date day/date night". Ooh, she must be really desperate to restore the rotten view of their relationship. Has to rework and reposition that all-important brand. There is no Disney fairy tale in that department. Wearing poofy-sleeved frocks don't quite a fairy tale make.

They pop in at Daylesford... of course, they do! For a few bit and bobs. She needs table decor inspo to rip off like she always does. The dreadful wonky elevator Muzak is replaced towards the end of the vlog by Festive music.

We'll be hearing that word often now. Festive... is the new Autumn, my darlings. Brace yourselves!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The constant repetition of words - autumnal, festive, pampering, countryside, Defender, Daylesford, etc...it's all so silly. Does she ever bother to watch her own videos and see how crass they are. She's no content creator; she's a pushy sales person, just the same as any on a home shopping channel such as QVC. None of us hate-watching nor commenting on here is for one minute convinced by everything being her favourite. So who is? Who is her target market? How many in her age group find the hauls of identical cream coloured knitwear, the heaped on costume jewellery, the sad vegetable garden, the annoying boyfriend, the non-stop touching of hair, the never-ending skin care rituals (how can she bear to touch her face all the time) charming or inspirational? I'd think it was all a complete turnoff and enough to make any company decide not to spend their advertising budget with her. And does anyone know what kind of arrangement she has with Daylesford? Do they gift her the stuff or does she have to buy it. Because if she buys it and comments on how expensive it is, I'd have thought that ought to be enough to be a bit of a turnoff. So not exactly driving sales to Daylesford's door. Except for the sheeple who like buying into any overpriced brand.

And then there's those teeth....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL .... and recommending a perfume as a gift ? Unless you know what the other person likes , it's not a good idea at all !
Yes, just like my husband suggesting a perfume that smells of roses when it is the smell I hate the most! ( not real roses).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well the date day with Chav …. Wwwwooooowwww #romanteeek (in her stupid french voice)
I am in awe at how brands think she is reliable to sell/promote their brand … the perfume ad??? Wtw ??
not sure why Freddy would want to live in Marylebone ??? I certainly wouldn’t , my dear friend lived therefor a few years and couldn’t wait to move (Princes Gate now)…Marylebone, like Islington are places in London I never feel safe (hated living in Islington) - sorry if you live there and love it x

LOL .... and recommending a perfume as a gift ? Unless you know what the other person likes , it's not a good idea at all !
Wow, I did not read the comments. Some delightful ones. Seems not all are fooled by her. Some appear to have a brain. Thanks for posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The comment section is good… I enjoyed the read.
5A9C0B16-DA7E-4B0B-9C65-77DE2B50CB83.jpeg
A13C359F-71A3-42CC-B443-A9EF4784FDCD.jpeg
25388DC2-2C03-4640-B3C7-A86FF3039798.jpeg
B2F6A4C4-9B56-4837-9519-B0171B42C6D4.jpeg
A0E04CCB-35F1-44A1-8A5C-F5DDD55ABD02.jpeg

Some of the previous comments posted have been deleted.

This person has a brain and called it out! 👏 but then the minions came …
F6D3DC80-882E-4690-9F8F-4E89705CB74D.jpeg
8BB5081A-4E68-429C-A104-F1C38696D278.jpeg
4DAADF4B-DF21-4C29-90F0-B86A81E5FC42.jpeg
55C95C8E-314C-45BA-9E7F-072B03EC656D.jpeg

these are great but some have bern deleted since 😿

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The comment section is good… I enjoyed the read. View attachment 853089View attachment 853090View attachment 853091View attachment 853092View attachment 853093

Some of the previous comments posted have been deleted.

This person has a brain and called it out! 👏 but then the minions came …
View attachment 853094View attachment 853095View attachment 853096View attachment 853097

these are great but some have bern deleted since 😿
Thanks for the post! I screen-grabbed too, but you got some goodies. I didn't even see the lip fillers comment. Bet milady deleted that asap.

• Haha
in Miladys defence, this morning ( CET ) the comments were still there 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The constant repetition of words - autumnal, festive, pampering, countryside, Defender, Daylesford, etc...it's all so silly. Does she ever bother to watch her own videos and see how crass they are. She's no content creator; she's a pushy sales person, just the same as any on a home shopping channel such as QVC. None of us hate-watching nor commenting on here is for one minute convinced by everything being her favourite. So who is? Who is her target market? How many in her age group find the hauls of identical cream coloured knitwear, the heaped on costume jewellery, the sad vegetable garden, the annoying boyfriend, the non-stop touching of hair, the never-ending skin care rituals (how can she bear to touch her face all the time) charming or inspirational? I'd think it was all a complete turnoff and enough to make any company decide not to spend their advertising budget with her. And does anyone know what kind of arrangement she has with Daylesford? Do they gift her the stuff or does she have to buy it. Because if she buys it and comments on how expensive it is, I'd have thought that ought to be enough to be a bit of a turnoff. So not exactly driving sales to Daylesford's door. Except for the sheeple who like buying into any overpriced brand.

And then there's those teeth....
Bravo....read comments twice......thanks for stating what I was thinking as well

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.