Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I was lurking on the Lydia thread and found this via @Stefano It was too good not to post here!!!😂😂😂

[{QUOTE="Stefano, post: 6618442, member: 154629"]
Jesus take the wheel ..... that was like watching a learner driver on their first driving lesson ... I mean come on! :oops:
Even if you have not driven a manual in a while it is like riding a bike for gods sake!! Pathetic .. buy a car you have :
A: No need of
B: You have evidently never test driven or done your research into
C: Have lovely mummy dahhhhling to teach you. But I still cannot believe you would buy a home with your future husband and have mummy dearest sell her home so you can afford a bougie lifestyle and have her live with you :rolleyes:.

And look how filthy that new Defender is ... they have zero value on anything as its all leased! :sick:

This all goes to demonstrate that its all for show and for the gram and to piss off Tit and Twat to the bunga born.

But her expression coming out of the garage was priceless ... kind of like this :
View attachment 801737

View attachment 798952

I couldn't resist ... :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
[/QUOTE]
I have to laugh about this pic, because it remembers me of Phteven.
1633779936044.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Oooooh noooooo...she's added hair flicking now to the teeth sucking, gulping etc :cautious: How can anyone with a continually humungous zit on their chin promote skincare???? Why doesn't she see a dermatologist and get it sorted? Baffled!! I hope she showed this monstrous garment just to amuse us all....not sure tho!
View attachment 833734
That looks like my old hot water tank jacket.

She actually was filming herself vacuuming. Way to go , Josie. Bravo !! Now THAT'S what I call a content creator....NOT !
The ripping of the seamed pockets of the coats ???? I first read it here than saw the vlog. Unbelievable ! I bet if it was Diohrrrr, my Daaahlings , she wouldn't have done that. Nothing said about cost per wear... she already has zillion beige coats. Those were just flogged for content/ afilliate links. It's too much ... smh.
I had a bet with myself that she wouldn’t lift up that vase to vacuum😆

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
By letting more light onto the pond, you will only increase the algae issues, not decrease them Josie. Did Charlie the Estate Manager tell you that?
How dumb. Has she ever heard of chlorophyll (not chloroform, the stuff Charlie orders on the regular) and photosynthesis?

he says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Lol, she gave herself away that they indeed hosted x-mas last year. Because they have no respect for rules.

Do you think they abided by the rules last Christmas? A resident of the village saw them entertaining friends during lockdown. She's slipped up twice already recently which indicates that they must have had visitors over.
There was also the non-ghost "ghost" aka family member spotted in one of the upstairs windows in a vlog.
They are too selfish and entitled to abide by rules for the mere mortals.

Old Josefiend has been striving to be cool for years. It's never going to happen.
Tired of her whining about not being cool, hoping subscribers will say, Josie, you are the coolest and give her styling tips.
Isn't she the fashion "influencer"?

The first 2 pics are today's "styling". Looking hard but can't see any cool. I see snooty and haughty.
Then we have "fashion" from her previous vlog.
Wearing her gilet/coat off one shoulder, like a stole. Did I not get the memo for this new trend?
The usual hand over the eyes gazing into the distance pose is getting stale. Same with her princess tippy toes pose and the neck looking down at her feet.

We now have the cold-shoulder jacket pose. Let's hope it's a mild winter for that shoulder...
View attachment 840486View attachment 840488View attachment 840490

View attachment 840491View attachment 840492View attachment 840494View attachment 840497
Ah yes, Milady doesn't like flashy brand emblems, or how was it?

• Haha

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-10-19 at 18.46.13.png

Did you forget your 'gripper-knickers' today modom? Posting this unflattering pic cos of the snarky remarks and dreadful attempt at the accent of my fellow Yorkshirepersons :mad:

And how many more times do we need to see Charlie The Mansplainer do his boring old Sunday roast???

• Haha
  • Wow

Janinbow

im sorry you had that experience, just know that Not every rural environment is like that. Sounds like a bunch of snobs that would probably react like that to anyone that they didn’t think looked right for their very select Daylesford experience. They would be the ones that would want membership only for Daylesford farm shop too.
Yes, I agree. Not to belittle your experience which sounds horrible, but I lived in the Cotswolds for a few years and know that people of that class can be like that to anyone they consider not to be their social equal. It's like that in many rural places, but more so there. You can see it by the way that Madame Jojo has been desperately, anxiously trying to fit in. She thinks she can do it by purchasing expensive clothes, cars etc. but that is never going to cut it with the Cotswold elite. She will be seen at best as just verging on middle class, and would never be able to mingle with the local gentry on an equal basis.

• Heart

Hass

Chatty Member
on the old home instagram they have charlie selling laundry soap - wow - so bizarre - which manufacturer thought that this was a good idea for psycho looking charlie? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
View attachment 816075View attachment 816077

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
View attachment 816088View attachment 816093View attachment 816095
Char was a cute lad when he was younger. The years with Lady Aga did him not well.

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Another freebie for her eBay stock.

View attachment 837307

She’s sold TF before in her eBay account, well Chibby and GroomingHub8

Wonder if other accounts are groominghub1-10…
Would be lovely if someone could stumble on her other accounts.
I feel doubly annoyed seeing your post in the light of her recent video making a fuss about the basket of goodies for charity. Most people watching will assume that is where all the excess go. It is not!
She certainly reads here, trying to change her greedy image.

All those positive reviews about service, speedy delivery and good packaging. Me thinks, that neither Josie nor Char are responsible for the accounts. She has some assistants, hasn't she. Or it's all her mom. I can't see Josie packing something that would earn her a good review. She is too haphazardly for this. Or keeping track about the sellings.
My money is on Lala. Josie will have mummy doing it for her. She had Lala mending her clothes too recently. If she can't film something for content, she's not going to do it.

Last edited:

Shmoogles

So adding to the Chav SK vibe and the ugly gas guzzler they’ve poor a wreath on the defender!!!…. Flaunting his SK menace!
also it looks as though someone didn’t get the freebies from Daylesford….View attachment 864436.
I see - she saw that in Lydia's last vlog she is planning on doing a wreath on the Defender, and had to get hers in there and shown online first, like the good "friend" that she is.

Also, holy hell her TEETH in that tiktok!

teeth_1711_660993_0_14104944_500.jpg

LOL - this one's from an article titled "How Horses Show Stress"! Perhaps this is a warning-sign, Josie???

c-horse-by-lake-543346155-587d6b4b3df78c17b63fa919.jpg

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I'm assuming she is keeping both of those coats?! Note that when she tried putting her hands into the pockets they wouldn't go in as I assume they were stitched....so she just ripped them open!!!
She ripped the stitching open on both coats' pockets with zero care o respect. She does not care. It is just another freebie she will vlog later when the affiliates are no longer of use.

• Sick

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I have a feeling there was no booking and this is her marketing ploy for minions to step in last minute.

In Josie world everyone can afford £300 per night to spend waltzing in a cottage being a darling .In reality this is not affordable to most people . I pay less to go to Vegas and LA in better hotels .

• Haha
  • Sick

Hass

Chatty Member
I tried to watch the vlog today - but kept jumping through it. It just seemed a repeat of the last trip in Ibiza (photos of herself in clothing, photos of the four of them eating, same stuff with a different backdrop - to me it seemed dull.
There was one funny comment - not sure if it has been erased yet - about how she "should tell Charlie to stop interrupting her - he is rude". LOL!

• Haha

Juliexyzz

Some interesting comments ...
Was this a HUGE add for L'Occitane ???? Nowhere does it SAY so....
So dishonest and sneaky !!!!
... and did I miss something ? She "bought" stuff at And other stories. Was that another ADD ????
Unfreakingbelievable !
...also ,the sister in law gave really weird vibes Lol

Attachments

• Sick

estellastheme

Chatty Member
2) That persistent zit on her miniscule chin just doesn't want to fade away. How embarrassing in light of her multi skin products and treatments

3) her consumption of the endless high calorie and high carbohydrate meals. How can she maintain her weight? What's happening when the cameras aren't rolling?
I’ve been low key wondering if that’s not a zit but a wart or some kind of infection cyst because it’s been a while and it’s just something I always wonder when people get traditional facials (not the laser kind) all the time.

For her weight, she isn’t maintaining it very well anymore going by the past few months videos. She looks pear shaped so those bo peep dresses can hide it, as can her faux spanx but 1. She’s 30 or just about and her metabolism will start slowing down some in the next year or two if it hasn’t already and 2. Between the drinking and pretty constant traveling and days/nights out since she’s not in lockdown anymore she’s probably less active re: workouts and that booze only makes things worse. It’s only a matter of time until she’s flogging laser lipo or cryotherapy or infrared saunas.

Toothy : your area of outstanding beauty is only 1.30hr away from my Surrey area of outstanding beauty. So how does this weather nonsense work ?
Here in the uk most days are hovering between 16 - 22°c so how is this even remotely cold ? You imply that it is full on artic !!!! Its exceptionally mild no one is even wearing coats or boots. So stop with the cosy & toastie bullshit. We know your desperate for sales on your links but ffs stop ✋. The fact that you keep wishing the year away doesn't mean we want to !!!!! Bloody influencers your not the met office.

That’s not even Arctic for my part of the world (L.A.). 16C/60F we would absolutely be wearing sweaters or light jackets because that would be pretty chilly for us but 22C/70F is obviously lovely and perfect. But lol I remember back in April or May when she was sunbathing at 20C and bragging about the lovely warm weather in tHe CoTsWoLdS

• Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Omg more freebies from Far Fetch. Boots boots 👢 & more boots it's as bad as basket bags !!!! She probably is worse than Lydiot at the moment.
You really shouldn't be parading around in those tight leggings lady J . Have you heard of the saying THROUGH THE LIPS ON THE HIPS ????? take note yours have seriously spread .

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I get the impression that CharlieDahling was getting annoyed waiting for Aldi and Lidl to wake up in the mornings
With Josie throwing Lydia under the bus (no belt loop coat) and Charlie getting annoyed at the laziness of Lidl and Aldi, the split of their "friendship" should start soonish.

I think if I ever met her, I'd rip those stupid sunglasses off of her head and toss them into Charlie's big yap (which is always open because he's always having to demonstrate that he knows something about everything, even when he's absolutely full of shit).

Man, I really want his skintight ridiculous pants to rip sometime. Right in the middle of Daylesford, right up the bum.

omg his tight pants, looks so bad and cant stand his duck voice
View attachment 808134

cringefest
View attachment 808140View attachment 808143View attachment 808144
nobody:
Josie entering a place: Smells like sososohohohoho farm hosue wowow hahahaha wow cant belive it's like sohoho house
shut the fuck up
ALi looks like such a tool in his attire... I could laugh and shake my head the whole day. And then we have Char in his tight clothes on the other hand. They are the gifts that keep on looking like idiots.
And Lydia looks like she freed herself from the mental ward, with her bathrobe cardigan, "dancing" aimlessly on the hill her career will die. If anyone ever needed a proof that she was in fact not a stripper in Ibiza, there is it.

Even Ali seemed turned off from Chav and his too tight trousers in the latest flog
:eek:

Question : is this a camel toe?…View attachment 808301
Why do you want us to focus on his crotch? What is wrong with you o_O😭? 😂

The Olde Rectum awaits... terrified!! ...in case Josie decides to twin with Freddy on the swan. Birds of a feather after all... and the magic of pink and gold... 🤪:m
What about a "little" swan for the floral monstrosity powder room, my dahlings? ;)
View attachment 808590View attachment 808594
View attachment 808596
HAHAHAHAHAHA, imagine Freddy would bring a hock up into her flat. That guy would try to make the run, fearing for his life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jessie98

VIP Member
He really loves the sound of his own patronizing voice doesn't he???? I came 27th out of 13k blah blah blah. Now watch me cook fucking eggs

• Haha

Tulip01

Oh wow. She said they were fully booked!

Wow it’s expensive and no option to say how many of your party are children

They are fully booked in summer though!
I think she said they haven’t opened bookings for next year after January - that’s why they are unavailable not because they are fully booked

NomDePlume

VIP Member
She says "we'll be hosting Christmas again this year." Again? She didn't host it last year cause it was 'cancelled', and they didn't live there the year before, so wtf is she on about?
Sometimes she says odd things that just don't add up.
Do you think they abided by the rules last Christmas? A resident of the village saw them entertaining friends during lockdown. She's slipped up twice already recently which indicates that they must have had visitors over.
There was also the non-ghost "ghost" aka family member spotted in one of the upstairs windows in a vlog.
They are too selfish and entitled to abide by rules for the mere mortals.

But then for Josie wouldn’t a cool girl be basic, ie she isn’t a cool girl so isn’t basic, anything but our sophisticated étiquette malady!
Old Josefiend has been striving to be cool for years. It's never going to happen.
Tired of her whining about not being cool, hoping subscribers will say, Josie, you are the coolest and give her styling tips.
Isn't she the fashion "influencer"?

The first 2 pics are today's "styling". Looking hard but can't see any cool. I see snooty and haughty.
Then we have "fashion" from her previous vlog.
Wearing her gilet/coat off one shoulder, like a stole. Did I not get the memo for this new trend?
The usual hand over the eyes gazing into the distance pose is getting stale. Same with her princess tippy toes pose and the neck looking down at her feet.

We now have the cold-shoulder jacket pose. Let's hope it's a mild winter for that shoulder...
no words boots.png
need better boots.png
Screenshot (85).png

Screenshot (86).png
Screenshot (88).png
Screenshot (89).png
Screenshot (1).png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick