Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsoposh

VIP Member
WE don't want her to be "short", we want her to be honest!

She said years ago that she is 155cm. The screengrab, taken by myself, has been posted here more than once.

Her supposed forgetfulness is due to her absolute desperation to get her own 'edit' like Lydiot and Frow, so she hides her real height. She is sending desperate shoutouts to Karen Millen and Holland Cooper.

At 155cm, barely 5'1" she can hardly model for the masses. When she has her macaroni butt, she is literally as wide as she is tall.
In the group pic, she is wearing Valentino boots with a heel height of 8.5cm. Robin is not wearing heels in that photo.

View attachment 862283View attachment 862341View attachment 862354
Why does Josie even think this dress looks good on her. It does not! She looks like a hobo who got lucky in the dumpster dive.

The model below is 178cm ⬇ Unlike Josie, she doesn't sweep the floor with the dress.
View attachment 862325View attachment 862328
Thank you for that. People defending her height is just bizarre to me, when we are actually providing proof that she is being dishonest. Nobody cares if she is 5’3” or 4’2”. It’s the lies that gets me. This is another scam she is running after her Zimmermanngate #neverforget

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
She really is the most greedy human I have ever encountered. Tonights bore feast 😴
New pizza oven
New oven tools
Baubles
Beauty pie box
It's non stop with this toothy bitch. Think brands need to take a look at this muppet.
She is so so slapable and full of nothing but bullshit .

Think after watching this .Chinless Wonder had better not try flogging any beauty products or perfume. She has shot herself in the foot tonight with the raving about the beauty pie box. Telling us quite clearly how we get ripped of by the big brands & don't need the fancy packaging we can get everything from beauty pie in blank packaging!!!! Also goes on to slag the candle market. So let's see you put your money in the over toothed gob of yours. I THINK YOU WOULD BE A TOTAL HYPOCRITE TO NOW PROMOTE ANYTHING OTHER THAN BEAUTY PIE. KARMA

Last edited:
  • Sick

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Brother should do a "Josie" move and sell the gifted Mazda on Ebay for a profit ... 🤭
Joho is too busy with pretending to be the lady bountiful handing out her humanitarian charity to her brother … to realise that by her ‘big issue of it actions’ she is exposing to us all that she was not to the manor born
Hey didn't she say that some Americans were staying at the straw cottage this past week and they didn't have a car - she never let us know how their visit went. I mean if they had to stay in that small box for 4 days and nights with no car - what the heck did they do all day because they never went to daylsford or soho or ...
oh dear I bet some Americans are shocked to see the size of strawtop … many of them have garages or garden sheds or even basements bigger than that place … I think people have different concepts of ‘small’

• Haha

Juliexyzz

The world war ? Really ?
Let me know here if I'm wrong but
I understand that the First world war is also referred to as the Great war and I'm guessing that's what got our oh so educated lady of the manor confused. Poppies sweetie means the First world war. God please give me strength. It's embarassing beyond belief. SMH 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Well jojo has beaten lidl again, 9 foot tree and it is up and being shown, also they did it them selves ( no worries my dahlings I don’t like jojo either !!)

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
I don’t mind making fun of her teeth because:
A. It was fine before. There was absolutely no need to get it done but of course our chinless wonder can’t give up on a freebie/paid partnership, hence the result.
B. She has no conscience. She will sell anything and anyone to buy ugly Zimmermann dresses and Dior coats that won’t fit her. In her head she is Gigi Hadid. She doesn’t realise Gigi’s horses are taller than her.
C. After her racists tweets and the drama, I know she is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.

No, she was blonde before Char Char. Just not the box bleached blonde. School pics.
View attachment 818316View attachment 818318
She gone fully platinum blonde since Char Char then. Weird obsession considering she doesn’t even look good in blonde.

• Heart

toilelalande

What is it with the spiced pumpkin latte..is it the 'in' drnk/beverage of the moment?..does it give one an air of sophistication and good breeding?...lol..I wonder if she'd be so quick to jump on the bandwagon if all of a sudden tramps piss was the 'in' drink to be seen drinking?...sorry couldn't help myself...not sorry realy ....🤣🤣🤣
the PSL (Pumpkin Spiced Latte) is known in the US as the most basic bitch drink in the land

• Haha
  • Heart

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Miss "I'm a lady," frequently shows herself getting drunk and making a fool of herself in public. Didn't she start, ages ago, a series on etiquette? Not a very good example of elegance, is she...
She actually cites Debrett's etiquette in Lydiot's vlog. Says in her haughtiest voice, that Lidl "committed the cardinal sin" by drinking from her wineglass incorrectly. Even points to the glass. The lady from Mas de Chabran is having luncheon lunch with them, but this doesn't deter old Josie one bit from making Lidl look stupid.

She is seen staring at her phone so I assume she read very selectively in Debrett's. She missed the bit about phone etiquette at the table, did our milady. Quelle surprise!

Josie doesn't need to buy another car, she only needs to remove the broomstick from her backside and she'll have perfectly good transport. If the broom is in Cotswolds Green, she will fit in at Daylesford too...

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Watched a video on fashion trends that are over and should be dropped. One trend was the felt hat (like Josie's wide-brimmed felt hats). Said it gives her 2012 vibes of posing for the gram with a pumpkin spice latte, round-toe ankle boots and in a pumpkin patch. Reminded her of the first-generation bloggers always posing in a lavender field, pumpkin patch or apple orchard.

Josie is still stuck in pumpkin patches in 2021, even added hay bales and sunflowers because she now lives in the country, AONB no less. She is such a tired blogger, a decade behind with all her 'autumnal' pumpkins and pumpkin spice lattes (as if pumpkin spice is a new invention).

This pic was inserted in the old trends video, to illustrate. Made me think of current day Josie. Only, the floral dress needs to hang on the floor or that Amazon dress she has in every colour. Posing... hand above her eyes... in fields or the rotten apples in her garden... boots obviously replaced with Valentinos... for the affiliate my dahlings!
View attachment 868897

Sorry to quote my own post, but here is the hat, the hay bale, the field. Also the Josie insipid faded filters.
View attachment 868977
Indiana Josie and the Rectum of doom

Also to say she doesn't like people being scammed !!!!!!!!!
Yup, when those people are her. Remember her tirade about the French bed that came without frame, but the ad didn't state it explicitly, only the head and foot piece were delivered. Well, it was uploaded on Chibby Nicol the same way, as the person who sold it to her worded it. 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
Never been in Costa ooh get you miss fancy pants :rolleyes: then having a moan about how much she spent in M&S:ROFLMAO: just proves all these Daylesford food trips are heavily discounted or free!

• Heart
  • Haha

claraD

Oh TL peops take care Chav is pointing menacingly at us…. Eeeik eeeik Eeeik your next…. View attachment 803437

So not a Joho post but do any of you know much about ‘rituals’ the brand? I have an advent calendar and not sure to try it. Do have sensitive skin but no other skin problems and don’t want to use something that might cause issues ?
I buy the rituals advent calendar every year as I love the products and it's such a good way to try lots of them. Having said that I've never used anything of there's on my face, I wouldn't say my skin is sensitive but some stuff doesn'tt agree with it. Never had a problem with the Rituals body products

I commented in a previous post that I believe that is why Charlie gave up the drink because he became nasty when drunk (evidence given by Josie herself in a video when they lived in Clapham and he didn't come home after a drinking session) and I reckon Josie had to give him an ultimatum. I often get the impression that Charlie is being a bit off in videos and once the camera is off, he goes into meltdown with her.
I don't know about Charlie's reason for not drinking but I do find it odd how Josie posts videos of her clearly 'a bit' tiddly and acting stupid even around him drinking when clearly there is some kind of problem with him. In my opinion that's not very supportive of her.

• Heart

georgiecait

VIP Member
Oh dear, I guess they don't work very well then.....:D

So this is 'fashion' is it.....hmmmm :sneaky:

View attachment 814564

View attachment 814565
The fact that she hangs her knitwear gripes me SO MUCH

Sweaty Betty are rubbish.
I bought loads from them. Trackies are bobbling after a couple of uses,
The leggings seams are to fragile for actual exercise. Never again. Will go for gym shark on replacement!
Agreed I paid up for the really swish black leggings to do proper running in and they split! Sticking to Nike and Lulu.

• Wow

NomDePlume

VIP Member
I'll be honest I never really noticed her promoting stuff everyday because I skip those parts of the vlog and just watch her when she's out and about or her and Charlie are cooking. Since reading about it on here I notice it now everyday its something else she's selling. :rolleyes:
EVERY VLOG IS AN ADVERTORIAL for gifted items not declared to her viewers. She will recommend anything she got for free that she can link to an affiliate. So many are fooled by her.
Nothing she does or says is incidental. It's a segway for an ad or to beg for a freebie.
I am waiting for the freebie to arrive that she will use to plug in those reindeer outside.

• Sick

juniper54ny

I think I am borderline insulted at her " guest etiquette " and hosting a dinner party, how too........as an x event planner and hosting at my own home over the years......I think I am covered Joso !

Don't inconvenience Joso if you plan to send flowers the DAY OF a dinner party, give me a break....I would be thrilled whenever the damn flowers arrived....moron.

Another beige frock dress right out of the 50's no surprise there !!! And the massive blue flowery tablecloth dress that she wore at Robins with knee high boots ! Did I understand correctly that she is a fashion influencer???? I gotta give her credit at least for an actual blue COLORED frock.

How rude of Joso to vlog at someone else's home......she could have had some class and provide contact information for the chef, but, yup......she has nothing to gain by promoting someone else's business. Notice that there was no further vlogging at Ben and Robin's home? She has zero class or boundaries.

Lastly, those lips are exploding to the extent that her miniscule chin is about to totally disappear. It pains me to give her a potential compliment, but, if she got a chin implant to balance out her ever so growing lips, dare I say, she could actually be beautiful ( on the outside) anyways.

Juliexyzz

Dunno if it's just me but I simply couldn't make it through the latest 2 vlogs. The one that was basically 15 min Majuri AD , her blabbing on and on.... I just couldn't continue. Honestly , it seems more relaxing , positive, motivational to watch paint dry...
Guess I'll have to read recaps here 😊
Than I read comments below the vlogs and it's like those people are watching something else !!!
I kind of get it for the new people who have just discovered her but there was a post from someone who has been following her since 2016 !!!!!!
Her fakery, snobishness , lack of transparency, nastiness is SO OBVIOUS !!!
What a weird world we live in...

• Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she has the gall to talk about etiquette. She has 4guests over to stay for the weekend and on the night they arrive she buggers off to Someone else’s house for a dinner party. I for one would be insulted.
I for one would be delighted if Joho and Chav were not around when I arrived, although I’d never be able to feel relaxed there as you just know SK Chav and Joho would be snooping via their ‘state of the art’ cameras … he’d probably tannoy in telling you you are not sitting on the sofa right…. She’d try to steal your personality for her content !

• Haha
Reactions: 14