Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDePlume

VIP Member
The constant repetition of words - autumnal, festive, pampering, countryside, Defender, Daylesford, etc...it's all so silly. Does she ever bother to watch her own videos and see how crass they are. She's no content creator; she's a pushy sales person, just the same as any on a home shopping channel such as QVC. None of us hate-watching nor commenting on here is for one minute convinced by everything being her favourite. So who is? Who is her target market? How many in her age group find the hauls of identical cream coloured knitwear, the heaped on costume jewellery, the sad vegetable garden, the annoying boyfriend, the non-stop touching of hair, the never-ending skin care rituals (how can she bear to touch her face all the time) charming or inspirational? I'd think it was all a complete turnoff and enough to make any company decide not to spend their advertising budget with her. And does anyone know what kind of arrangement she has with Daylesford? Do they gift her the stuff or does she have to buy it. Because if she buys it and comments on how expensive it is, I'd have thought that ought to be enough to be a bit of a turnoff. So not exactly driving sales to Daylesford's door. Except for the sheeple who like buying into any overpriced brand.

And then there's those teeth....
I have a strong suspicion that she has some kind of arrangement with Dalesford. She certainly has pushed Daylesford hard in her vlogs.

During Clinique ad you could see the sleeve of her cream top was filthy
Screenshot - 2021-11-09T201128.330.png

Chav's hair or lack there of, is awful looking. I don't get the brush cut, it does nothing for him.

Jo-so-so needs to switch it up, how many exact sweater dresses and cardigans in all of the same colors does this twit need? Surely, not a fashion influencer.

I've lost count on her endless skin care products from endless brands, it's really hard to take her very serious.

And like a 10 year old, she keeps on mentioning her birthday coming up. This is the 2nd time she relays to Robin. What a user.

Did anyone happen to notice that while on the ferris wheel it looks as though Johosoho tries to hide her non existing chin ? So obvious lately that she tries to camouflage it. Maybe a 30th birthday present to herself would be a chin implant.

And I continue to wonder, whatever happened about her endometriosis situation? Never heard one more thing about that click bait title.

And the food !! Can we talk about the amount of food and calories that are being consumed? If she actually eats these mega meals she should be in her home gym 6 hours a day. Or maybe we don't see what goes on after the camera is off. If she continues to eat like she does she's going to blow up eventually.
The look on Robin's face when Josie told her she should have a big bash like the one at Soho that night for her next big birthday.
Robin turned 30 on 3 May 2021!!!! No big birthday for a while for Robin.
Don't think Robin had a circus for her 30th. There was also no dog and pony show at Robin and Ben's wedding.
The only BIG birthday coming up is Josefiend's!
Screenshot - 2021-11-09T200352.722.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

I never knew that

Chatty Member
So Joho latest flog is titled … ready in time for our wedding …. I can not generate the interest to watch it!
Is she talking about Chav’s eyebrows ….???
sure to be more begging for the freebies

• Haha

custosmorum

Chatty Member
EVERY VLOG IS AN ADVERTORIAL for gifted items not declared to her viewers. She will recommend anything she got for free that she can link to an affiliate. So many are fooled by her.
Nothing she does or says is incidental. It's a segway for an ad or to beg for a freebie.
I am waiting for the freebie to arrive that she will use to plug in those reindeer outside.
Exactly. I am actually surprised how someone who watches her religiously does not come to this realization. It is so obvious. Every vlog has 1 or 2 major ads where she talks for 15 minutes about it and then there's the hidden undisclosed stuff as well. It just so happens that she's about to do her workout, thank goodness all those Sweaty Betty stuff just arrived!

• Heart

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Exactly. I am actually surprised how someone who watches her religiously does not come to this realization. It is so obvious. Every vlog has 1 or 2 major ads where she talks for 15 minutes about it and then there's the hidden undisclosed stuff as well. It just so happens that she's about to do her workout, thank goodness all those Sweaty Betty stuff just arrived!
I think for any reasonable intelligent individual she is so obvious with her selling strategy. She is a wolf in sheep's clothing.
I think she prays & targets a very very mature lady who gets sucked in by her polite little madam act. She is a piece of poison. She will get bitten back at some stage. Too me she is as transparent as glass !!!!!

• Heart

Juliexyzz

That is due to their lack of actual intelligence ! Too many teeth no brain cells!
That's the saddest thing about these kind of influencers. They are not very intellectual. Extremely shallow and materialistic and pretty unaware of how often it shows, especially those that flog their lives a lot. Of course no-one expects them to be super intelligent but at least make an effort , if nothing else, to show a bit of humility.... eenyway...

• Heart

Jessie98

VIP Member
Ah I was a part of that thread. We were quite proud of the name we came up with 😂
Does he have ADHD or something? He just seems to always have to be in the center of things and have a say on everything.

It also drives me mad how in the middle of the vlogs they randomly turn around and talk in those stupid annoying voices to the dogs. As lovely as they are we don't need to be subjected to their annoying mummy and daddy doggy voices

Last edited:
  • Heart

Yesterday

I don't follow her logic for hiding the "Ad" so shamelessly and sloppily. Sure, she has plausible deniability if she's contacted by the ASA, because it's technically there, but what is the point of that? She must do it out of spite.

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
One long Ad for Dyson !!!! She actually makes my skin crawl. Lots of lip smacking which turns my stomach. Grossie Josie. Yuk

• Sick
  • Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Oh you clearly haven’t seen our chinless wonder’s older pictures.
Don't think she can top this
Screenshot_20210127-201421~2.png
48889097-7C68-4002-BE22-4E99125C7FDF.jpeg

9ba1dbd8a60887c1dd666d7bd48edf17.jpg

Lydia is the one in leo, you know, the print she doesn't like from Dior's new collection (I don't like it either, but because of the print, not because Frow got to wear it)

Like some of these older beauties, perhaps?
View attachment 816722
View attachment 816729
View attachment 816738View attachment 816739
By the time she met Char Char she left this and moved to sweaters found some

And here she is today - "helpfully" quoting Debrett's and pointing to old Lidl's "cardinal" mistake on the wineglass at the table... doing Disney or Bridgerton...
View attachment 816751View attachment 816752
Also her very recent drunken performance at the Pandora gig... It is this pic that now has me stuck on her teeth out of her mouth, because well... they sort of did pop out... Not a lady of the manor to be found at Pandora, not even the Zimmermann dress could rescue her.
View attachment 816773
View attachment 816777
I do wonder what her wineglass looked like during this drinking session. I doubt she thought about Debrett's much!
I eat my words
What the heck is this "skirt"?
1634665441720.png

Since they have been on two trips with Lydia and Ali - has anyone noticed if this has paid off in additional youtube subscribers for Josie? So did any of Lydia's subscribers come over to Josie to boost her numbers?
What?! The bots 🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖🤖 ?? Or Grammy Bear 🐼

• Haha
  • Wow

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Ffs we are sick of & don't care that :
1 you drive a very ugly Defender
2 you own a tiny rental called Strawtop NOT IN THE COTSWOLDS.
3 You live in the COTSWOLDS.
It's old news the Internet doesn't need reminding 3 times a week - ok ?
Stupid behaviour around the Sindy doll (Freddie) with of course silly voices & a million DAHLINGS .
GROW UP ACT LIKE THE GRANNY CLOTHES YOU ADORE.

• Haha
  • Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Since when does lighting a fire in a fireplace mean it is “cotswolds”. No offense to the area and the nice people living there (for centuries before teefers and mansplainer) but I’m so so so sick of hearing her name drop “THE Cotswolds”. Especially considering they’ve only just desperately bought a house on the edge of it a year and a half ago and can’t afford it without “mummy” 🙄

View attachment 804247
Oh I’m sure the villagers would love for creepy know it all swagger tit Chav to be taken far away from the Cotswolds….

• Haha
  • Heart

juniper54ny

Joho is too busy with pretending to be the lady bountiful handing out her humanitarian charity to her brother … to realise that by her ‘big issue of it actions’ she is exposing to us all that she was not to the manor born

oh dear I bet some Americans are shocked to see the size of strawtop … many of them have garages or garden sheds or even basements bigger than that place … I think people have different concepts of ‘small’
Lol......yes, this American ( from UK ) heritage from a century ago, agree with you that a " luxury" dwelling of that size doesn’t deserve " luxury " accommodation. And " oh my goodness " silly me, thought they were going to have a car for her guests to use with their stay ! ( maybe the Mazda?) How very dumb of me to think that malady would provide that ! If potential renters came from very far ( in her dreams) I think they would and should provide a vehicle to use for their stay.

I've never been to England 🇬🇧 but, if I had the chance, I certainly wouldn't waste my time and money on an " all most Cotswold " cottage when there are a multitude of places i would want to see and stay. So, I don't think she will ever get clientele from far and wide. And I could only imagine that the locals or within 100 miles, will not waste their time when there are truly authentic luxury cottages that actually was IN the Cotswold and not an almost in Cotswolds. This very expensive project is going to fold like a house of cards. I will even venture to say that they will get bored very quickly with the whole project, and then you will never hear anything more about their almost Cotswolds cottage. And/or if the cottage did thrive ( which it won't ) they will tire from the upkeep. Can you even imagine after a guest leaves after their stay, that they will go through their " luxury " cottage with a fine tooth comb for anything and everything that's out of place.

And truly I wonder where in hell all this money is coming from, they have spent millions of dollars on impulse spending

Allexie01

VIP Member
But it’s not just any old garden centre its the pretentious overpriced Daylesford garden centre in the Cotswolds complete with wicker trolleys and pompous pillocky customers to match!

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
I think she's been reading here... anyone else notice the pic on ig today where she has her knees out? she also tried on a short dress in the vlog... i swear someone was mentioning how she "dresses like a granny" on here not long ago.

good on you for taking the criticism as constructive. there's a lot of shallow observations on tattle in general. she must have balls of steel to be able to read it and heed advice haha
Is it that or is it just her trying to copy that billionaire woman... Robin.

• Haha

Juliexyzz

Charlie's is a professional mansplainer 🤣🤣🤣
The creepy, weird fondling of the dogs...and I'm a HUGE animal lover but no ! No !!! JUST NO !!!!!!!!

• Sick
  • Haha