Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDePlume

VIP Member
What?! She has her own presets? Why does she always use Suzie's then? And what are her presets? Bloody black and white and sepia, like back in the day?
Here is Josie's phone... washed out nothingness like her...
Screenshot_20210916-141333_Instagram.jpg

Below was Charlie's phone. You can see actual colour! She is thoroughly insipid.
Such a difference between the pics. Taken on the same day and in the same light.
The filters she uses and her pre-sets are awful!
Screenshot_20210916-141349_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Notice how non pretentious the people (Ben & Robin) with the real money were !!!!! Lovely kitchen & a table that wasn't covered in bloody garden rubbish 😀. Take note josie that's real class. Bet her & Elsie are Green with envy.
That's how you host DAHLING you get a private chef in not Mr know all irons 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

juniper54ny

It's quite comical, actually, that Frick and Frank would purchase a book case and only add books for an anesthetic appeal. Do you think these twits will ever read any of them? Not a chance. Based on Jososo recent blundering on subjects that she has no understanding of " world war " as an example. I think her LED face mask has short circuited her brain function, but she was already pretty dumb prior to her ridiculous mask.

• Haha

notsoposh

VIP Member
Robin has a lot more followers on Instagram than Josie does though.
Yes but they are mostly fitness related. She might be thinking about branching into lifestyle and fashion. Grossie has all the contacts for free PR. Robin seems smarter than Grossie and Lydiot.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
I think she appeared from the cabbage patch ! Or she is playing a dumb blonde/grey role. No one who grew up in UK doesn’t know about WW1 or WW2 and Remembrance Day. It is a yearly event, like her Autumn and Christmas … but then not much merching for Joho with Remembrance Day … so no room in her tiny world. LalaMama raised a real peach there. She will never get a PR gig for that school she attended …. Amazingly some of her poor followers seem to think she has knowledge 😱🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Peoniesandballetshoes

The house will be what Charlie wants, I think he is the dominant one in their relationship , she only pushes back with the content.
look at the cars, the country living. He wants that, I think Josie would have rather brought a bigger house in London, she never mentioned gardening prelockdown. Still doesn’t really know anything, it’s Charlie‘s idea to use for content.
I think she’s bored and copying Lydia for content on the farmhouse look, linen clothing and country clothes because she’s lost herself. She looks happier when going to London and miserable at home, I bet she hates the garden. Look at lama’s garden of concrete, she probs only wanted a bigger townhouse with a attached granny flat and garden then Charlie talked her into the cotswold.

• Heart
  • Angry

loujo001

Also don't be fooled by sweaty betty. I still get upset about my £75 pair of leggings that frayed and bobbled and had holes. Terrible customer service as they ignored my emails. In fact I have just left a response on tonight's blog by Josie warning others.

• Heart
  • Wow

PettyBettyBoop

VIP Member
We can love and hate Frow & Lidl but I’m sure the reason they got their own edit wasn’t necessarily because of their height but more so that they aren’t stuck on 2 shades of beige and pink. They dress more appropriate to their age, they actually wear more than 2 shades of the color spectrum and the clothing isn’t drowning them into the oblivion.

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Well if you are going to do mince pie testing you are going to have to get some from the shops us peasants shop at Asda and Morrisons don't worry I wont suggest Aldi or Lidl that would be too traumatic for you.:eek::eek:

• Haha

NomDePlume

VIP Member
Long time lurker and first time poster to this thread, gosh you all my me laugh!! ❤
I know that a lot of us have speculated, with good reason, that Milady has had her lips done and some Botox recently, but am I the only one who has noticed that there seems to be something going on with the left (her left) side of her face in her photos?
I’ve noticed it from the pics she’s uploaded since Provence. At first, I thought she’d had a minor stroke 😳 I’ll attach the 2 photos that had me perplexed.
It might be the extra effort to conceal the teef with the new taut head? She’s always looking in the same direction to hide that side too?
Hello there and welcome to the thread!

I have also noticed something different with her face. Perhaps Botox or just normal ageing? I think her face could naturally pull to one side a bit, not sure? She looks a tad wonky and appears to favour the right side of her face.
I doubt it's medical. I hope it's not. Any medical issue would almost certainly be used to elicit sympathy from subscribers.

Here are some pics with marked asymmetry.

Screenshot (37).png

Screenshot (98).png

• Wow
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Hmmm wonder who booked strawtop this weekend … then looked at house plan size… not Cotswolds location … saw Chav… watched Joho in her sugar nasty r mode and decided…..
57DDB473-5F54-436C-8982-FE720A97625A.jpeg

"i have done my research, the jumper is aran because is it cream" ☠ ☠
The jumper is thin as tissue paper and is not Arran … and who has ever seen big floral squares and though … hmmm paisley or Indi-ish-ness… she needs to be called clueless fashion mumblr … or unfashionable mumblr … oh so many to choose …
Ans imagine admitting it to the internet that you do not clean boots or she’s before taking them and storing them in your dressing room….??? Yes we all have boots or wellies or shoes we keep in the cloakroom that we pop on and remove when we get in that we don’t clean ever time usually just grab and go ones … not our formal / event / dress up

Last edited:
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Throwback pics of Josie at age 21. Here CharChar took her and Lala on a surprise trip to Rome for her 21st birthday.
View attachment 816075View attachment 816077

Below is our current day milady, queen of smug and "style icon".
The gram wasn't very helpful with her style or personality, only her bank account...
She seemed less contrived at 21.
If Balmain called tomorrow with a black blazer, I think she would ditch the whole country style thing and Karen Millen too, my dahlings.
She'll do a 180 and black will be her fave... if only they offered an affiliate link...
Swipe up for Balmain, dahlings!
Oof, something utterly catastrophic would have to happen at Balmain for Olivier Rousteing to call on Josie to "influence"...
I shudder at the thought!
View attachment 816088View attachment 816093View attachment 816095
She’s been with him for about 10 years ???? …what is the attraction??!! Personality? Kindness? Humour?
Oh and Lala went too?… is Chav LalA’s love interest and Joho borrows him for the gram?

• Haha
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
I don’t mind making fun of her teeth because:
A. It was fine before. There was absolutely no need to get it done but of course our chinless wonder can’t give up on a freebie/paid partnership, hence the result.
B. She has no conscience. She will sell anything and anyone to buy ugly Zimmermann dresses and Dior coats that won’t fit her. In her head she is Gigi Hadid. She doesn’t realise Gigi’s horses are taller than her.
C. After her racists tweets and the drama, I know she is a horrible person and doesn’t deserve any sympathy.
AGREE!! She's so ruthless and vain, I don't care. I know plenty of people with similar teeth and I don't think twice about it and know that they cannot afford to have the major fix... they are beautiful the way they are. I hate how pretentious and arrogant she is trying to be so fake all the time. Then she lets the veil slip and we see the fangs and the drunken awkward behavior and nasty elitist comments.

• Heart

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Hanging around with the young fresh faced sett only emphasises how frumpy & old she looks for 29 !!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
“This won’t be done in time for the wedding”

“Ready in time for wedding”

2 False Titles. Clickbait.

Apparently at 41:30 - 42:50 mark, her greenhouse won’t be done until July 2022 due to some manipulated and bogus lie of a story she thinks she cleverly thought would get her out of garden duties. Also, she hints a lot of things will be happening next year, but does not directly say her wedding will be next year or possibly July 2022 when the green house can be built. Also, she mentions without the greenhouse built this December 2021is her excuse luckily not be able to continue vegetable gardening.

2DC401C6-83C3-42C4-AA87-5C70042E9AC1.png
9E29ADB8-D52D-4C41-9544-7D1DE9249493.png
CE98AE86-C61C-4C05-B3B0-139050D3C250.png

• Sick
  • Wow

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
ive got to say, this is one heck of a nice car!. I imagine it drives horribly as all the old ones probably do but wow - Lydia's does look amazing....

there's no way that jacket would fasten/close!!
I have to agree , very stylish car( I will probably get shot for that), just right for its purpose, ie prop, fashun , the parfekt leuk… a game changer’

• Haha
  • Wow