Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stealing this pic from you @Hungarianka

View attachment 714134
What the F*** is even going on here?
I am soooo confused. Is it cold? Is it hot? Did she dress herself in the dark? She literally looks like she raided her mom’s closet with a blindfold who got amnesia and didn’t know what season we were in.
It looks like the hobo bag lady in a US crime drama …the gilet wears her …she needs to dress her size oh if she wears those clothes outside the villagers will have a laugh

I cannot believe the gall and dishonesty of this woman. Absolutely shocking!!!!

She said she only tried the dress on once in her living room and then threw shade at Selfridges for not taking the dress back in her video. Her ability to lie and manipulate is next level. I got the feeling she was trying very hard to flog the dress to a subscriber.

I was wondering about "the powder room". She ripped out a perfectly good bathroom for the current monstrosity, but never uses it. What do we think the price per wear for the powder room is my darlings? She cannot be that pleased with the result or she would have shown it endlessly. Perhaps she can't merch the thing enough? Of course, she will read here (hi Josefiend, you utter fool) and make a point of showing it in the first possible flog after reading. Queue the feathers, three, two, one...
Don’t think she can use it as Chav put the mirrors up way too high for aesthetics and for johosoho to see into …

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
This one… keep a vomit pail nearby 😂

Oh my lard! If it was only a statement wall, but the whole thing!?!?! It looks smaller than it is, and the inspiration pic is equally horrid, is that what bougie looks like? I’d rather stay simple

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It looks like the hobo bag lady in a US crime drama …the gilet wears her …she needs to dress her size oh if she wears those clothes outside the villagers will have a laugh

Don’t think she can use it as Chav put the mirrors up way too high for aesthetics and for johosoho to see into …
One wouldn't want to deprive the Josefiend of smugly admiring her herself while flogging the latest things she's merching. That would be so inconsiderate.
In order for the mirror to work for the Josefiend's height, it would have to rest on that panelling behind the basins that they built up far too high. I'm not surprised it was installed at the wrong height, as on Sunday she said she doesn't know how tall she is. Who doesn't know their height at age thirty? :rolleyes: She constantly opines that maths is totally unnecessary, so perhaps she can't work out the numbers. Toofus also bragged that she accidentally got the wallpaper quantity correct. No measuring and multiplying for the giggling, skipping Disney wannabe fool.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Stealing this pic from you @Hungarianka

View attachment 714134
What the F*** is even going on here?
I am soooo confused. Is it cold? Is it hot? Did she dress herself in the dark? She literally looks like she raided her mom’s closet with a blindfold who got amnesia and didn’t know what season we were in.
Looking at the area behind her in this photo I could well believe she dresses in the dark. All she has to do is reach into one of the compartments and she has an outfit,all identical in style and colour. It seems odd to have rows and rows of cream/ beige/ porridge colours.

I am glad to see things in this group so I dont have to watch her videos anymore so thanks for that !:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
036B3D79-3523-439A-B9C6-C9B9D5CFD2FB.jpeg

Things that DO NOT go into Mac and Cheese: courgettes and kale 🥴
CDF82494-F6D3-42FA-9540-E216AAA18578.jpeg

What in the mucous and pepper is going on? Just YUCK 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You’re riiiiiiight!
Hahaha, sorry, I cannot get past the fact that she publicly DRAGGED Selfridges for not allowing her to return this dress that had a "bit of makeup on it," when she fully wore this on a day out shopping in another country! She is a pathological liar. Complete con artist. Love that Zimmermann is always involved.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Hahaha, sorry, I cannot get past the fact that she publicly DRAGGED Selfridges for not allowing her to return this dress that had a "bit of makeup on it," when she fully wore this on a day out shopping in another country! She is a pathological liar. Complete con artist. Love that Zimmermann is always involved.
but we are the trolls and haters… because we call out their scams, lies, and bullsh*t

• Heart

As someone who only recently started watching Freddy, her flat renovations mainly, I was astounded at how much Josie tries to emulate Freddy's mannerisms and behaviour. I've wanted to post about it here but it will be long and I don't feel like investing so much time into Josefiend. Freddy didn't do a big song and dance for the camera, Josie did. Freddy studied drama so I assume she's done song and dance on stage - Josefiend has not, but oh boy would she love to.
I have to say that Freddy looks like a person who would be engaging if you or I ran into her on the street, and the flat ( American for apartment) was purchased in good taste, its unpretentious and an adequate size and appropriate in my eyes. She also did much of the reno with her mom, dad and JJ. I gotta respect her for that. I also agree that Josie gets outshined by Freddy whenever their together AND I LOVE IT. Puts her in her place without saying a word.

Reactions: 15
Oof, this does not look appetising! Is this going to be her healthy week by adding kale leaves on top of the mac and cheese? Her food looks like she does. Insipid, with a touch of green.
I should hate to have to use the toilet after her..reckon I'd need a gas mask and smelling salts..😅🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have to say that Freddy looks like a person who would be engaging if you or I ran into her on the street, and the flat ( American for apartment) was purchased in good taste, its unpretentious and an adequate size and appropriate in my eyes. She also did much of the reno with her mom, dad and JJ. I gotta respect her for that. I also agree that Josie gets outshined by Freddy whenever their together AND I LOVE IT. Puts her in her place without saying a word.
I respectfully disagree, while Freddy might be a bit more composed , her apartment’s decorations are as awful as Josie dear’s and as pretentious. Also you gotta give it to Josie, she works harder than Freddy even if it means she’ll take any kind of silly sponsorship,

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I respectfully disagree, while Freddy might be a bit more composed , her apartment’s decorations are as awful as Josie dear’s and as pretentious. Also you gotta give it to Josie, she works harder than Freddy even if it means she’ll take any kind of silly sponsorship,
Both of them looks so awkward together. Remember their trip in Megeve? They got those matching LV Pochette Metises in pink, and acted like some Russian oligarch's sugar babies. It was pure cringe. Josefiend looks horrendous in pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Both of them looks so awkward together. Remember their trip in Megeve? They got those matching LV Pochette Metises in pink, and acted like some Russian oligarch's sugar babies. It was pure cringe. Josefiend looks horrendous in pink.
They so wish they were but sadly can‘t keep up to such beauty standards (personally I am not a fan of sugar babies-vibes but such women are indeed quite polished one can presume) 😀 Josie and Freddie just behave like some school girls looking for their confidence in all the wrong places. 😊

• Haha
Just a thought on Straw Top Cottage. Do you think visitors will be allowed to light the wood burner? Personally I was surprised it was allowed to be installed as I always thought they are a major fire hazards in thatch houses which is why many have an open fire. I believe the flew burns to hot which can then ignite the rather dry thatch. My dad was a fireman and said he would never own a thatch due to the fire hazards and the fact that once they are alight they are pretty much impossible to control the fire. Perhaps newer wood burners are less of a concern. If it was my house I would be very careful as I am sure the insurance company will find any clause to get out of paying.

• Wow
Josie does appear to work hard, but she is also always working an angle and comes across as hugely dishonest. Freddy's mini Versailles is not great decor but is entertaining to watch and the process with her family seems more genuine to me. I could be mistaken? She's twenty-five and decorating her first home. I don't expect much and wouldn't watch her for decor tips, but purely out of curiosity to see what the end result is. I did not previously subscribe to her.

I wouldn't watch any influencer for decor tips. All they do is ask their viewers for advice or copy and try to outdo each other. If you love design and architecture, there are dedicated channels for that. The 'influenzas' only decorate for the affiliate links and milk their audience for money. They provide no value even though the silly Josefiend believed her idiot viewers telling her how important she was during the pandemic. No Josie, the important people during the pandemic were the doctors, nurses, shop workers, grocery packers and delivery people!

Fortunately, this was during a time when I was not watching her! I don't regret not watching when I read here. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I saw the new video pop-up as a notification and the thumb mail freaked me out I swear I thought it was a video about an old lady or smth!!! 😭

IMG_20210817_220715.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They have finally come to their senses and brought the TV out of the closet for the cottage - now they just need some curtains for the window

They so wish they were but sadly can‘t keep up to such beauty standards (personally I am not a fan of sugar babies-vibes but such women are indeed quite polished one can presume) 😀 Josie and Freddie just behave like some school girls looking for their confidence in all the wrong places. 😊
My issue with Josie, Freddy, INthefrow etc is their lack of authenticity. It’s all about appearing ‘classy’ and dressing ‘rich’ yet they all miss the mark by miles.
I hate to break it to them, but their weird, gossip girl circa 2008 look does not scream ‘monied’

Reactions: 18
***Thumbnail!!

Also the put-on accent. Come on!

It's so weird with her showing the stuff she's bought and Charlie in the background, making noise and doing stuff he could do after she films. It's almost as if it's his 5 seconds of fame.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.