Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they even planning the wedding?
I imagine and I might be wrong that they are waiting for all sorts of vouchers/freebees/sponsorships/free gifts/adds for the wedding....
Now, that's a lot of begging and coordinating but I have faith in them. If anyone can do it , than it's them....
And for crying out loud , can she STOP with shading her face with the hand while having sunglasses on her head !!!??? Is she trolling us ? The last Instagram post has 5 photos and in all of them she does it. Looks so absurd and silly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 700100
The produce has gone past the harvest time. So wasteful! She could easily let the farmers come over and pick some vegetables. It’s clearly too much for the 3 of them to eat. Yet, she talks about sustainability all the while being wasteful🙄
The filter she uses makes the veg look so unappealing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 699557
What is this pose? Does she have a headache? If it’s to shade the sun, then put your sunglasses on, you nit! Her IG grid has this hand on head pose in so many pictures. It’s no wonder her skin is blotchy as duck…she keeps putting her unclean hands on her face🤢
Cute diaper set ! What is up with all the white clothes??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Are they even planning the wedding?
They will not have their wedding during a pandemic. They are waiting for things to open up again so that the wedding planning can be used for content and for sponsorship and advertising. Josie seems like the type who has been planning her Disney princess wedding for years and will want to revel in the fairytale attention. One cannot achieve that with a lowkey pandemic ceremony with just a few guests.

She will soon start with her begging bowl and merching. She already started a while ago by mentioning hen parties in several videos but hasn't mentioned it lately.

She had some live Insta makeup thing a while ago from which someone could win something. I think a bridal makeup??? I didn't get the impression it did too well (I may be mistaken) because she then also promoted it on youtube afterwards. I got the impression that initially, it was meant to only be an Insta giveaway. I could be mistaken...

I didn't mention it at the time, because I was just too tired of her to write about her here, but did anyone else notice that a few weeks ago that, in two different videos, she inserted sound clips of some little giggle that sounded like that of a young girl? Mentioning Disney in my previous reply made me think about this idiocy of hers.

Quite a while ago, she also added her own weird little cartoon-sounding sneezes. At the time someone asked about it in her comments. It is these kinds of things that make me wonder what her psych evaluation would reveal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus a princess wedding, Granny thinks that her wedding will top Chiara's wedding. She's probably wanting a whole Disney fairytale wedding where she's wearing a huge ballgown, pink tit everywhere. 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she once say that she wanted a Lion King flash mob at her wedding……or was I hallucinating?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus a princess wedding, Granny thinks that her wedding will top Chiara's wedding. She's probably wanting a whole Disney fairytale wedding where she's wearing a huge ballgown, pink tit everywhere. 🤮
Pink, with a healthy dose of that green she wore in the winter. Add in a good dose of floral fabrics just for good measure. Designing things in my head as we speak. Currently deciding if there is space for a few feather lamps as well. Perhaps some pink feathers in between the flower arrangements, which will be offset by a few "herbaceous borders" on the side? Anything not white will be gold. Guests will be told they must wear light colours and cannot wear black. There will be mac and cheese on the menu, but the rest will be expensive and begged for with preferably very fancy names, which she will mention endlessly while aggressively pronouncing any letter r with an exaggerated roll of her tongue. We will be told how expensive everything is. Charlie will mansplain it all while she looks irritated. He will talk about the costs a lot. The dogs will feature and she will do her dog-speak. The honeymoon will be a PR gift. Have I missed anything? I'm a bit stuck on where to fit in the Lion King flash mob.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Pink, with a healthy dose of that green she wore in the winter. Add in a good dose of floral fabrics just for good measure. Designing things in my head as we speak. Currently deciding if there is space for a few feather lamps as well. Perhaps some pink feathers in between the flower arrangements, which will be offset by a few "herbaceous borders" on the side? Anything not white will be gold. Guests will be told they must wear light colours and cannot wear black. There will be mac and cheese on the menu, but the rest will be expensive and begged for with preferably very fancy names, which she will mention endlessly while aggressively pronouncing any letter r with an exaggerated roll of her tongue. We will be told how expensive everything is. Charlie will mansplain it all while she looks irritated. He will talk about the costs a lot. The dogs will feature and she will do her dog-speak. The honeymoon will be a PR gift. Have I missed anything? I'm a bit stuck on where to fit in the Lion King flash mob.
The Lion King flash mob will start dancing by intruding on some farmer’s flower fields and high step onto the Rectory’s circular drive where Josiefiend will be seated on a bespoke pink penis shaped chair with a tit eating grin on her face and poor dental work protruding from her chapped, crusty lips😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Its not just her - Charlie lovessss the Lion King as well. Personally I don't understand it - but maybe he sees himself as a beast or a lion king for Josie - or maybe he just likes to sing???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only man I accept weird Disney obsession from is Chris Evans. Charlie is not -contrary to his belief-anywhere near that standard.

Edit: I may have got a bit carried away here

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The only man I accept weird Disney obsession from is Chris Evans. Charlie is not -contrary to his belief-anywhere near that standard.

You didn’t get carried away, at all! That man is 🥵😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

I have actually seen Chris Evans in NYC during the filming of CA- he’s beautiful irl 😍

Charlie has a long ways to go 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

This man is a National Treasure. Americans better take care of him 🥰
Charlie is so far from everything Chris Evans is. Even comparing them, is insulting Chris.

I have actually seen Chris Evans in NYC during the filming of CA- he’s beautiful irl 😍

Charlie has a long ways to go 😂
So jealous! My friends met him when he came to Cape Town for a charity event. They said he was extremely humble and caring with everyone he met. I would give up food to meet him 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out
because it wasn’t free 😂

But wait…. serious note 📝 Chanel gives discounts? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.