Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile ITF is smashing holiday vibes and a little promo in her Instagram stories….Lyds, johosoho, Ali and Chav should take notes…

Reactions: 8
One thing that makes me laugh is in Josie’a first Ibiza blog she pronounces Moët as Mo-Ett and Lydia corrects her. Then in her second vlog Charlie tells Josie that she can pronounce it however she wants to and how she doesn’t need to listen to anyone else (implying Lydia). Just makes me laugh like it’s such a trivial matter and you have Charlie and Josie going on an on about it.
Wonder if this will piss off Lyds enough? I just want to see the backstabbing unfold 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
28A41C55-0A1A-481C-AFD8-A6E4AFEDBB62.jpeg

Clearly she has no ideas of how to decorate. Just look at the Rectory🙈 So she’s asking her viewers for input. Mind you, she’d block the viewer if they gave her constructive criticism on her YT videos. But, she’ll gladly ask and use their input for decorating ideas, and won’t give them credit for the idea. Now, Josie’s about to make a list of things to beg for that she’ll include in that cottage that NO ONE will be renting. Currently, no one has disposable income to stay in an out of the way shabby cottage🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
View attachment 697717
Clearly she has no ideas of how to decorate. Just look at the Rectory🙈 So she’s asking her viewers for input. Mind you, she’d block the viewer if they gave her constructive criticism on her YT videos. But, she’ll gladly ask and use their input for decorating ideas, and won’t give them credit for the idea. Now, Josie’s about to make a list of things to beg for that she’ll include in that cottage that NO ONE will be renting. Currently, no one has disposable income to stay in an out of the way shabby cottage🤷‍♀️
Would milady be doing these little touches herself or would she be delegating them to her 'estate manager' I wonder?

• Haha
I stayed in a lot of holiday cottages when visiting UK. Good things to have are fly swats, basic sewing things,needles thread and sharp scissors. Nice books to read ( as opposed to sad tired books from grandma's house ) hot water bottles and extra blankets and pillows.
These are a few ideas my dear and my bill will be in the post shortly....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stayed in a lot of holiday cottages when visiting UK. Good things to have are fly swats, basic sewing things,needles thread and sharp scissors. Nice books to read ( as opposed to sad tired books from grandma's house ) hot water bottles and extra blankets and pillows.
And for everything you use will be the additional costs:

Fly Swats £/€/$ 20 per use
Basic sewing kit £/€/$ 5 for needle and 10 for thread
Scissors £/€/$ 5 per use or cut
Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Extra pillow £/€/$ kidney
Hot water £/€/$ foot
Grand total with extras and night £/€/$3,000 plus arm, leg and kidney

I’m joking, sorta 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Hot water £/€/$ foot

I’m joking, sorta 😂
Darn,yes,you are right,and maybe not too far off the truth....I momentarily forgot how she makes her millions !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well you’ll probably get all their manifestation /secret books and pamphlets for their paid promotions

Well where were you planning to be Johosoho …???…shouldn’t the message be… perfect weather for isolation….being so productive….
C037B32E-2312-4E90-87F0-7AC73B9EB526.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Hot water £/€/$ foot

I’m joking, sorta 😂
Swipe up, my darrrlings! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed them both and I’m so glad. I can’t believe that I ever used to like her or her vlogs. She is the most irritating!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 695008
Um, no, darhhhhlling, that’s not jelly…that’s too much mac n cheese! M’kay!🤷‍♀️
The fact that Lidl's cement tits were still not returned to Ibiza, and these two are 'friends' is insanity. That looks like a Love Island thumbnail right there.

Are we sure that Aldi and Charlie didn't steal a quick kiss or two?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Books £/€/$ 20 per book
Extra Blankets £/€/$ arm
Hot water £/€/$ foot

I’m joking, sorta 😂
And a chin!!

• Haha
WoW, pretentious Josie thinking that Dior treated her better because she was wearing a Dior coat!!
Dior are known for being very polite, sweet, chatty specially compared to Chanel or Hermès !

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
WoW, pretentious Josie thinking that Dior treated her better because she was wearing a Dior coat!!
Dior are known for being very polite, sweet, chatty specially compared to Chanel or Hermès !
I am astounded at her reasons for thinking the coat was a good buy. She may feel good and more important because the coat is Dior, but the coat does nothing for her. The coat is all you see as she is too short and small in stature for that style. She basically looks like a dwarf in a giant coat.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hell, they’ll give you a glass of champagne and have your purchases delivered to your hotel suite, when you’re on holiday/vacation in Las Vegas. And, they certainly don’t care if you’re wearing Dior, Zara, or Target! You’re so spot on about the sales people in Hermès. It’s like ma’am step down your snottiness - you don’t own Hermès, you work here.🥴 Some don’t realize they miss out on sales/profits due to their poor customer treatment!

She told the story a few months ago about how different she was treated in Dior when she had the dressing gown on. I don't believe it for a minute it's all in her chinless head because she really believes putting on that dressing gown makes her something special. Sad sad sad label mad . And let's not forget she had vouchers that went towards it. She couldn't afford it otherwise. If not gifted or voucher brought its amazon & Zara for her. Fake life .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She told the story a few months ago about how different she was treated in Dior when she had the dressing gown on. I don't believe it for a minute it's all in her chinless head because she really believes putting on that dressing gown makes her something special. Sad sad sad label mad . And let's not forget she had vouchers that went towards it. She couldn't afford it otherwise. If not gifted or voucher brought its amazon & Zara for her. Fake life .
I reckon the staff were taking the piss..knew who she was and thought they'd have a laugh..huh..so would I.. she's completely lost the plot..🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I cannot understand how come nobody told her how ridiculous she looks in that coat! You could clearly see the size 14 label in her recent video which was obviously far too big for her. Why did the sales person not tell her, (desperate for a sale?). She hinted that she was egged on by the friends she was with when she bought it, (some friends!!). Doesn't the estate manager tell her when she looks ridiculous....or her mother??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.