Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
Um ... I am 5 ft 3, UK size 8 and take a size 35 shoe. That's either a UK 2.5 or 3 depending on which chart you use!

Reactions: 9
She’s 4ft 10 maybe 11 but not in the 5ft range you can tell by her shoe size. She’s a UK size 3. She’s lucky I’ve always wanted to be small being a long and lanky 6ft 4
I'm a shoe size 3 and 5'2". I'd wager she's the same height as I am.

I'm a shoe size 3 and 5'2". I'd wager she's the same height as I am.

She finally wears something for her age, a nice tank top and she says it's "teenagery"
Girl...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She finally wears something for her age, a nice tank top and she says it's "teenagery"
Girl...
At the 40 minute mark, she skips out of the dressing room to reveal the new luggage just like a thirteen-year-old. Unless you are Michael McIntyre, why would you skip?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Highlight😔 of the flog …. 🤔Johosoho talks about the embargoed PK hair product ..tries it ….next day apologising for fluffy hair?….claims she did all the gardening …I did this ..I trimmed that … LL seen doing the work …sorting the herb garden …isn’t that ChavChavs domain…. On the bright side he didn’t shoutyshout in this one. Anyone else think in the kitchen placing the sunflowers he tells her off for not removing her wellies?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg well whoever it is has a net a Porter dust bag for sale…. Um sounds like something Josie would try to lol.

View attachment 703603
Am I crazy - Who the heck would pay for a dust bag?????

FYI - for some reason youtube popped up some old videos of Lydias for me to watch - the one from Monaco (4 years ago) had Lydia talking about her and Ali meeting up with Josie and Charlie for meals - she shows all of them together as though they are great friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
D1AD733F-9D3C-457B-A59C-A70737FA024C.jpeg

So Josiefiend was out and about today? Isn’t she supposed to quarantine after her trip to Ibeefa, right? Is she blatantly violating rules!😤

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
No - they do not have to quarantine and they did get a neg test done before they boarded the plane back to the UK as per the government instructions

I just saw Josie in Chanel in selfridges in Manchester. After she left I heard the girls that work there saying they’d given her a deal but it wasn’t good enough for her so she didn’t buy the bag she’d asked them to get out
You just saw her? In her vlog before she left for Ibiza, she let slip she was supposed to quarantine for five days upon returning. Edited: ahh I see, even though she had a negative test she should still be doing the right thing and stay home a few days instead of galavanting all over the country, though.

Reactions: 15
Josiefiend, you never know who’s in the store with you. Excellent work, Tattler 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Racist Josie on the beg for Chanel, couldn’t afford it, OH WELL🤷‍♀️
⬆ ⬆ ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ Please, please, please can this be the next title? Or, I’m sure better titles will come then, we’ll put this little nugget in the recap. Also, I can just imagine the smugness she must have shown as she refused the sale clerks offer😱
Portrays a princess lifestyle, but cannot afford a Chanel handbag full price! So tragic!

• Haha
You just saw her? In her vlog before she left for Ibiza, she let slip she was supposed to quarantine for five days upon returning. Edited: ahh I see, even though she had a negative test she should still be doing the right thing and stay home a few days instead of galavanting all over the country, though.
I've just returned from Crete which is Amber, the same as Ibiza. If you are double vaccinated, just before returning to the UK you have to take a PCR or lateral flow test and complete a locator form.
On or before day two (day zero is the day you get back) you have to do a Day 2 PCR test which you have to pre-order as the ref number goes on the locator form.

Tbh I'm amazed that these numpties were able to complete the paperwork!

Attachments

Highlight😔 of the flog …. 🤔Johosoho talks about the embargoed PK hair product ..tries it ….next day apologising for fluffy hair?….claims she did all the gardening …I did this ..I trimmed that … LL seen doing the work …sorting the herb garden …isn’t that ChavChavs domain…. On the bright side he didn’t shoutyshout in this one. Anyone else think in the kitchen placing the sunflowers he tells her off for not removing her wellies?
If he had told her off, she would have edited it in, to gain sympathy from her subscribers. That's how the Josefiend navigates her relationship, by manipulating on YouTube. Normal people book a session with a counsellor.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
If he had told her off, she would have edited it in, to gain sympathy from her subscribers. That's how the Josefiend navigates her relationship, by manipulating on YouTube. Normal people book a session with a counsellor.
Personally speaking there’s more to worry about in life than walking onto a flag stone kitchen floor in Wellington boots. Mop and bucket job done

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Am I crazy - Who the heck would pay for a dust bag?????

FYI - for some reason youtube popped up some old videos of Lydias for me to watch - the one from Monaco (4 years ago) had Lydia talking about her and Ali meeting up with Josie and Charlie for meals - she shows all of them together as though they are great friends.
Yeah funny how Josie couldn’t figure out why Lydia and Ali hadn’t kept up with her and Charlie for FOUR years after that trip. Listen it’s because Lydia didn’t think Josie was good enough… she wasn’t as successful with the big brand trips like Leonie and all the others who were worth sucking up to… Lydia has zero friends left… no one else in the industry wants anything to do with her so now she’s BFF with Josie. Nuff said as they deserve each other 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
So after johosoho complaining about Selfridges not taking back the make up smeared dress and then the staff in Dior at Selfridges …the bold madam is doing an ad promo for them… what ever she is being paid it is far too much ….
7730CF60-9FB2-444D-B6C1-DEC7E449E0F5.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
So after johosoho complaining about Selfridges not taking back the make up smeared dress and then the staff in Dior at Selfridges …the bold madam is doing an ad promo for them… what ever she is being paid it is far too much ….View attachment 705385
Selfridges and Samsung? She hasn't mentioned anything about Samsung since flogging it for Christmas. None of the items she made her subscribers buy is used or mentioned anymore. She said the earpods were so beautiful, they looked like pieces of jewellery, yet we never saw them again after Christmas nor did we see the Samsung watch that was so convenient to have on your arm.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
At the 40 minute mark, she skips out of the dressing room to reveal the new luggage just like a thirteen-year-old. Unless you are Michael McIntyre, why would you skip?
remember her travel tips videos from years ago, she said buying pretty luggage was stupid as it gets knocked in the aeroplane hull and by the baggage team. She only ever buys cheap luggage, she was shading Freddy att then came out with the sponsored luggage coverson her next trip.
she said she used them all the time in shots and reels, then put the only reel I’ve ever seen the luggage in.
knowing Josie if shed had it years it would be knocked and dirty.
josie is such a liar, be consistent you idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.