Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
79BE35DB-482F-4E5C-A5BC-4F3159697C75.jpeg

What is this pose? Does she have a headache? If it’s to shade the sun, then put your sunglasses on, you nit! Her IG grid has this hand on head pose in so many pictures. It’s no wonder her skin is blotchy as duck…she keeps putting her unclean hands on her face🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
3C52D656-A56C-446A-95B7-1AB742AC419F.jpeg

Let’s hope Instagram takes action against Racist Josiefiend 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I reckon the staff were taking the piss..knew who she was and thought they'd have a laugh..huh..so would I.. she's completely lost the plot..🤣
I would have done the same. If I was on commission, would have sold her the entire store 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
5E3932FF-83D2-4846-8F47-124A5794C812.jpeg

The produce has gone past the harvest time. So wasteful! She could easily let the farmers come over and pick some vegetables. It’s clearly too much for the 3 of them to eat. Yet, she talks about sustainability all the while being wasteful🙄

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
View attachment 700100
The produce has gone past the harvest time. So wasteful! She could easily let the farmers come over and pick some vegetables. It’s clearly too much for the 3 of them to eat. Yet, she talks about sustainability all the while being wasteful🙄
To be fair. If that was me, I’d spend the weekend meal prepping and freeze it for the winter. I do t think a farmer is going to have time to nick a few carrots during the middle of harvest.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 700100
The only giving and sharing she knows is affiliate links.

honestly, I wish someone with a huge audience would unmask all these racist and hypocrites.
just trash!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 700100
It’s things like this that outs her in the way she is vehemently avoiding. Wasteful, ignorant and evidence that she overdoes it. She wastes heaps of money getting that in order for the gram yet when it comes to the crunch she’s out of depth proving she has really no clue about it. It’s like watching a child trying to pass off as an expert but of course can’t say anything, you be kind and respectful and nod along to give them confidence and a sense of empowerment. That’s for a child not a woman nearly 30 years old

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Does Josie ever donate to charities or makes a gesture to help others, using her platform to promote charities or giveaway some of the beauty products she gets to a shelter or to her followers? Literally never. It's mindblowing.
Im broke and I give stuff, cant even imagine if i had her stuff, giving is amazing. Seriously not to be cheesy, but you should give if you can give, it's good for you and everyone around you. What a sad witch

Actually same goes to Charlie, does he help anyone with his dumb platform? So weird but maybe he doesnt have the money, I doubt his IG is enough to make money honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else hear the comments of Charlie in Lydia's video saying that Spanish people are lazy? After minute 43 when they are in the car... Unbelievable! Seriously! Not only for the stupid ignorant comment itself, but coming from someone that doesn't even have a job and spend his days in shorts, cooking mediocre meals and playing with his dogs, it's another level of stupidity!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The “Best and Worst luxury purchases” video has made me lol. How wasteful must you be to buy things for hundreds of pounds only to realise you don’t actually like the style of the item in question and then never wear it again 🙄… and to admit that on camera! How boastful!

also found it funny when she was said just how difficult it was to narrow down her luxury purchases, god rest her for such a difficult task!

And she mentioned the horror of not being able to return that makeup stained dress again. Boo hoo! What a poor soul… dear me.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
The “Best and Worst luxury purchases” video has made me lol. How wasteful must you be to buy things for hundreds of pounds only to realise you don’t actually like the style of the item in question and then never wear it again 🙄… and to admit that on camera! How boastful!

also found it funny when she was said just how difficult it was to narrow down her luxury purchases, god rest her for such a difficult task!

And she mentioned the horror of not being able to return that makeup stained dress again. Boo hoo! What a poor soul… dear me.
Don’t worry, 99% were gifted and the 1% left were discounted, so she doesn’t care and can sell for high profit!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else hear the comments of Charlie in Lydia's video saying that Spanish people are lazy? After minute 43 when they are in the car... Unbelievable! Seriously! Not only for the stupid ignorant comment itself, but coming from someone that doesn't even have a job and spend his days in shorts, cooking mediocre meals and playing with his dogs, it's another level of stupidity!
That’s disappointing because Josephine’s brother is half Spanish. His father was/is Spanish. Same mother different father. She should be mindful that she is allowing that kind of ignorance by not editing it out or saying something in defence of that. She’s too close to home so to speak and I hope her brother called them out on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.