Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
C2A30475-39C8-4575-827C-B113984CD26A.jpeg

Um, no, darhhhhlling, that’s not jelly…that’s too much mac n cheese! M’kay!🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok the R trill thing has officially reached witch-eating-crackers level with me. I feel like throttling her. I also commented and told her that clear mask was embarrassing and made her look like an idiot.

She goes into some weird mode every time she says a foreign word. It is bizarre. It reminds me of people who speak louder when confronted with someone who is older or has some impairment and who then wrongly assume that the person is somehow also stupid, so they need to speak really loudly and slowly, a bit like the stereotypes in movies.

I no longer watch Lydiot [after that cat debacle] but felt that the Josefiend really amped up her foreign pronunciations after Lydiot was criticised for not pronouncing Louboutin correctly as a brand ambassador. It is all good and well to attempt to correctly pronounce a foreign word but entirely another matter to attempt to suddenly be French/Italian/Spanish. She turns herself into a silly cartoon and caricature.

I imagine she feels super chuffed and proud of herself after doing so. If only she knew...
In this vlog she did the stupid r-trill on BRIOCHE, a French word. Good lord.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
64B53DC4-51BD-44EC-9B91-FDEFB92EE973.jpeg

First off, Ministyle, you need to get a life if you only watch Lydiot and Teefers! Secondly, if viewer’s comments get you down, then wait until you stumble upon racist Josiefiend’s comments.😱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Josie is on the verge of telling a fake story about being spanish very very soon. Shes one of those annoying white girls who love to fake their ethnicity to appear interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's going to choke on her own teeth one day. Charlie won't notice because he's too busy looking for his eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Freebeetha part 2…. Suddenly Lyds ,Ali and Johosoho found Chav utterly hilarious…and fits of random giggles were heard ….
Chav was astounded the sea was salty…(world traveler)
Putting makeup on sitting on the balcony doing a paid ad … only place where Chav did not attempt to hog the camera and pipe up!
Never realised how many wrinkles Jos had until that plane clip!!???clearly her freebie skin care doesn’t extend to the eyes… if you saw those eyes 👀 you’d say they belonged to a 50year old who had a hard life….
Ali is the most likeable, appears genuine and seems to have manners…but he hangs around with them so ….I’m probably wrong 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
On Lydiot’s thread (posts 572 and 595) the users caught Char Char stroke Ali’s leg😳 #Chali

I missed it too. I had to go back and watch the video😂 Here it is in case you guys missed the quick love tap…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
On Lydiot’s thread (posts 572 and 595) the users caught Char Char stroke Ali’s leg😳 #Chali

I missed it too. I had to go back and watch the video😂 Here it is in case you guys missed the quick love tap…

I’m dying 😂
778F2BA9-99ED-447A-852F-CBACE127D263.jpeg

Man this capture makes it seem worse. Not to defend him, as I’m sure it was just gesture but felt the camera was to conveniently focused at their end. Almost feel like they are trolling or Lydia trying to capture her man in action 😂
#chali❤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
The last thing I would want is to defend Charly boy or anything but there are - sadly - plenty of other health issues that can make it necessary for people to give up drinking alkohol 😊

Reactions: 3
I’m dying 😂
View attachment 695425

Man this capture makes it seem worse. Not to defend him, as I’m sure it was just gesture but felt the camera was to conveniently focused at their end. Almost feel like they are trolling or Lydia trying to capture her man in action 😂
#chali❤
The fact that he moves his hand back so fast and then sits on it that makes it looks extra suspicious to me 🤣🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The last thing I would want is to defend Charly boy or anything but there are - sadly - plenty of other health issues that can make it necessary for people to give up drinking alkohol 😊
He posted about it on Instagram last year and Josie talked about living with an alcoholic in a vlog once when she was caught breaking the rules during the first lockdowns

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
He posted about it on Instagram last year and Josie talked about living with an alcoholic in a vlog once when she was caught breaking the rules during the first lockdowns
I stand corrected. It amazes me though how lighty they give up such personal information 😀

Reactions: 6
The fact that he moves his hand back so fast and then sits on it that makes it looks extra suspicious to me 🤣🤔
I feel like it was a gesture to make him stop talking about whatever they were talking.. like he cut him in his sentence and then the camera cut off shortly after that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She brought only enough outfits for the planned stay of 5 days. Staying a few days more. Will have to do " outfit repeating and outfit matching" . SO sustainable , Josie daaahling !
A rolling RrrrrRrrrRrrRrrrr for every foreign sounding word. Why can't she just talk normally ?
Still, I do enjoy a travel vlog even if is as superficial as theirs 🤣🤣🤣.
But definitely TOO MUCH FOOD in the vlogs imo.
Still have half an hour left of the Part 2.
Maybe they'll do some actual sightseeing. You know, like normal tourists🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She brought only enough outfits for the planned stay of 5 days. Staying a few days more. Will have to do " outfit repeating and outfit matching" . SO sustainable , Josie daaahling !
A rolling RrrrrRrrrRrrRrrrr for every foreign sounding word. Why can't she just talk normally ?
Still, I do enjoy a travel vlog even if is as superficial as theirs 🤣🤣🤣.
But definitely TOO MUCH FOOD in the vlogs imo.
Still have half an hour left of the Part 2.
Maybe they'll do some actual sightseeing. You know, like normal tourists🤣🤣🤣
Too much drinking as well, and I believe that all that « Mirabeau « excitement was actually a beg for more, isn’t that the brand thaat was sending her loads and then she went wild on a subby! Shouldn’t we have seen ad considering she has previously worked with them?
Also, you go on holiday for 5 days , you always take extra in case you have some kind of acciident or if you are as rich as she supposedly is you just go to the shops! Does that mean she was wearing knickers on repeat💩🤢!?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
One thing that makes me laugh is in Josie’a first Ibiza blog she pronounces Moët as Mo-Ett and Lydia corrects her. Then in her second vlog Charlie tells Josie that she can pronounce it however she wants to and how she doesn’t need to listen to anyone else (implying Lydia). Just makes me laugh like it’s such a trivial matter and you have Charlie and Josie going on an on about it.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.