Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, over on Lydiot's thread, it has been confirmed the gruesome foursome have landed in Ibeefa for their Elemis gig.

Be prepared ...
For an overload of spit-sucking, exaggeration, basket bags and frilly white dresses. šŸ™„
Charlie in his budgie-smuggler swimming costume and too-short pink shorts ... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ali in his ankle grazer pumpkin-coloured safari suit. "It's Ibeefa, you know. Hotting up." (sic)
Not to mention an orange-tanned Josie and Lydiot.
Linen linen and more linen.

All the lies to be spouted by 2 of the biggest con-artist influencers around.
Can't wait. šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet Charlzzzz and Ali can wait for Josiefiend and Lydiot to go to Ibeefa sponsored events. Then, they can rekindle their closeted love fest.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't stay there for 'fear' they had allowed their dogs to slobber all over everything...ick, ick, ick!!
[
So, over on Lydiot's thread, it has been confirmed the gruesome foursome have landed in Ibeefa for their Elemis gig.

Be prepared ...
For an overload of spit-sucking, exaggeration, basket bags and frilly white dresses. šŸ™„
Charlie in his budgie-smuggler swimming costume and too-short pink shorts ... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Ali in his ankle grazer pumpkin-coloured safari suit. "It's Ibeefa, you know. Hotting up." (sic)
Not to mention an orange-tanned Josie and Lydiot.
Linen linen and more linen.

All the lies to be spouted by 2 of the biggest con-artist influencers around.
Can't wait. šŸ™„
What this is for elemis!????!!! I've been using elemis since my teens (the old formula milk protein bath being great for eczema) there are some newer products I do love... But I'm seriously thinking about boycotting elemis and their owner l'occitane due to their gifting of Johosoho... And her ads for them.... Her skin is not the skin I want... Also really strange as one of the brand experts posted about these unqualified 'experts' in skincare.... šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Then the PR gets them to promote the range

I think we all can agree?... The real winners in this freebeeffa situation will be Porter, Dickens and Dexter

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
You can't fake it forever. Im certain they will break up at some point, but that's why u gotta be honest with yourself and have the courage to admit you just don't like the person, and face your fear of loneliness in life, because now they both wasted a lot of years together pretending to be a couple
The thing that strikes me as really odd for a couple that loves each other is the complete lack of physical interaction. Not a single touch, nothing. I completely understand not being into PDA, as I myself am not, but they vlog a lot and there's not a touch, a little squeeze here and there, nothing. There's no chemistry AT ALL. I just don't get it.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
The thing that strikes me as really odd for a couple that loves each other is the complete lack of physical interaction. Not a single touch, nothing. I completely understand not being into PDA, as I myself am not, but they vlog a lot and there's not a touch, a little squeeze here and there, nothing. There's no chemistry AT ALL. I just don't get it.
Donā€™t worry aldi and char will catch up on that, while the two chavs are getting pissed and rolling round that poll!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iā€™ll be surprised if anybody beyond YouTube or Instagram stays and that isnā€™t to be negative either but a realistic view on the future of that venture. Personally I wouldnā€™t stay there if I had to go to the Cotswolds because I would want the full experience. Iā€™m also 6ft 4 so that home is for smaller people. I need high ceilings and lots of light. If I want to sit out on an evening admiring the views then Strawtop is impossible as they donā€™t have a back garden but merely an enclosed courtyard. No doubt for the high prices sheā€™ll be charging I donā€™t think it can be justified in league of actual bed and breakfast prices sheā€™ll probably list it under hotel style charges because she wants a higher return and feels no doubt the cottage is worthy of it. That is her prerogative whether that can work in the real world is another issue completely.

I would be very surprised if families are allowed to stay because her attitude towards children stinks. My example of this was her filming herself at the Farmhouse near a distressed baby crying their eyes out and her mentioning it in a tone I can only describe as ā€œgritting her teethā€ Iā€™m sure once the cameras are off she gave sideways looks or had a go at the parents. A friend of mine is a member there and has mentioned her attitude towards parents with children is questionable and ignorant. She acts as if sheā€™s entitled to peace and quiet at all times, itā€™s an inconvenience for her, not possible sometimes and one has to roll with it. Sheā€™s admitted before sheā€™s had gos at people thinking her audience with sympathise and accept it in the voice of her dogs which is juvenile and passive aggressive. Also the fact she filmed at that moment was nasty, spiteful and the under the breath comments is indicative of my feeling that she doesnā€™t like children and thinks they shouldnā€™t be at the Farmhouse. It was done to humiliate the family near her and her behaviour and filming got reported to management. I wouldnā€™t want her or her attitude near my grandchildren. I wouldnā€™t trust her. I will even put a wager on it and Iā€™m not a gambling person but if I did they would market that place for young professionals. Any mention of youngsters and I would bet it would be replied with oooh Iā€™m so sorry but itā€™s booked on those weeks. So sorry (not sorry) yes? No?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What sad sap has multiple insta accounts ad messages himself šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
Screenshot_20210725_163524.jpg
Screenshot_20210725_163500.jpg

Donā€™t worry aldi and char will catch up on that, while the two chavs are getting pissed and rolling round that poll!
It was interesting when ITF was visiting Johosoho and being shown the wonders of the thermamix.... Chaz and 'Alex' didn't feature.... I was looking forward to seeing how Chaz interacted with the confident and competent Victoria and the laid back Alex....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
10 ways to glow up your life:

1. Have self-awareness
2. Realize when you're in the wrong and when you're racist
3. Realize that your partner is not meant for you
4. Stop scamming people
5. Open up your mind to other things other than money
6. Use your platform to do good
7. Accept not all criticism is a "hater"
8. Kill your ego
9. Read more books, get educated about the world around you
10. To be less judgemental of people you think are beneath you because of status, money or occupation

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Details please šŸŒ¹, I can't be arsed to watch :cool:
same šŸ˜‚

Iā€™ll be surprised if anybody beyond YouTube or Instagram stays and that isnā€™t to be negative either but a realistic view on the future of that venture. Personally I wouldnā€™t stay there if I had to go to the Cotswolds because I would want the full experience. Iā€™m also 6ft 4 so that home is for smaller people. I need high ceilings and lots of light. If I want to sit out on an evening admiring the views then Strawtop is impossible as they donā€™t have a back garden but merely an enclosed courtyard. No doubt for the high prices sheā€™ll be charging I donā€™t think it can be justified in league of actual bed and breakfast prices sheā€™ll probably list it under hotel style charges because she wants a higher return and feels no doubt the cottage is worthy of it. That is her prerogative whether that can work in the real world is another issue completely.

I would be very surprised if families are allowed to stay because her attitude towards children stinks. My example of this was her filming herself at the Farmhouse near a distressed baby crying their eyes out and her mentioning it in a tone I can only describe as ā€œgritting her teethā€ Iā€™m sure once the cameras are off she gave sideways looks or had a go at the parents. A friend of mine is a member there and has mentioned her attitude towards parents with children is questionable and ignorant. She acts as if sheā€™s entitled to peace and quiet at all times, itā€™s an inconvenience for her, not possible sometimes and one has to roll with it. Sheā€™s admitted before sheā€™s had gos at people thinking her audience with sympathise and accept it in the voice of her dogs which is juvenile and passive aggressive. Also the fact she filmed at that moment was nasty, spiteful and the under the breath comments is indicative of my feeling that she doesnā€™t like children and thinks they shouldnā€™t be at the Farmhouse. It was done to humiliate the family near her and her behaviour and filming got reported to management. I wouldnā€™t want her or her attitude near my grandchildren. I wouldnā€™t trust her. I will even put a wager on it and Iā€™m not a gambling person but if I did they would market that place for young professionals. Any mention of youngsters and I would bet it would be replied with oooh Iā€™m so sorry but itā€™s booked on those weeks. So sorry (not sorry) yes? No?
I wish that momma would watch the vlog and report her.

Reactions: 7
Please go watch it. Hereā€™s a link that you can watch without giving her a view credit. Itā€™s 17 minutes youā€™ll never get backšŸ˜–

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Fashion Mumblr into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Theyā€™re not lying šŸ˜‚
some are good šŸ˜‚ I watched but skipping through.

she Always dreamed of having this and that. Thatā€™s cute but thanks to her father, who provided her with a good start in life.

3EEAAE77-8B84-4450-A3C2-6931167CDD34.jpeg
A25C1762-94AD-44D6-9247-151668011525.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please go watch it. Hereā€™s a link that you can watch without giving her a view credit. Itā€™s 17 minutes youā€™ll never get backšŸ˜–

To view the YouTube channel without giving her views or making her money, please use this link...
#

Once you are on the chosen website, just type Fashion Mumblr into the search box at the top (or any name of the YouTube channel you wish to view)
Great link to stop giving views.. But sorry I got about 30seconds in and I knew the next thing coming was 'manifesting'!!!... We've heard that before and I only started watching her about 2 months ago....
Shame she didn't manifest her great elemis promo success... They can't give it away today on qvc.... Easy pay buy more save more... No where near sold out....šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ I'm calling it the Johosoho effect...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.