Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holding people accountable is not being jealous of them. Holding people accountable is not tearing them down. Holding them accountable is helping them see their wrongs and learn from them. Holding people accountable is hoping they grow and do BETTER!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Passive aggressive cow.

20210714_165338.jpg

Corrected your caption for you daahling.

20210714_165943.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Side Note: @Namima aren't you from Durban, hope things are better at your end and you and your family are safe. The visuals are scary, we are all on alert here.
It is absolutely terrifying. I have probably slept 6 hours out of 72 hours. Thankfully we are on a relatively safe part of town and the community has rallied together, protecting us. ❤ Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you so much for your kind words, it is so appreciated. I pray it does not spread to your end. Seriously, my nerves are shot lol thank gawd for you guys on TL keeping me sane and somewhat occupied, xoxoxo

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
It is absolutely terrifying. I have probably slept 6 hours out of 72 hours. Thankfully we are on a relatively safe part of town and the community has rallied together, protecting us. ❤ Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. And thank you so much for your kind words, it is so appreciated. I pray it does not spread to your end. Seriously, my nerves are shot lol thank gawd for you guys on TL keeping me sane and somewhat occupied, xoxoxo
If there was a hug emoji I would use it. Stay safe and hope this is a much needed distraction xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Take care …thinking of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely agreeing with everyone here - very much sending all the good vibes, thoughts and everything else to you!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely praying for you and everyone there ♥ I have been interacting with our colleagues there and the situation is dire. Stay safe. Hopefully better times are ahead!

• Heart
Huge hugs. Sending prayers and positive thoughts. Stay safe 🌼

• Heart
Did you show him the proof of her racist tweets? Also, Charlie, no one is jealous of Josie! But, good for him for sticking up for his racist meal ticket, I guess 🤦‍♀️
Funny how Charlie’s channel " Man About Town " stopped as soon as he moved to the affluent side if town. Absolutely agree he secured his meal ticket.

Both of them together reminds me of a brother and sister relationship, there is no fire between them whatsoever. He's kind of a small stature of a man, so not my type. I bet he has a pencil penis.. She lacks sex appeal all together, what a very odd couple they make

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how Charlie’s channel " Man About Town " stopped as soon as he moved to the affluent side if town. Absolutely agree he secured his meal ticket.

Both of them together reminds me of a brother and sister relationship, there is no fire between them whatsoever. He's kind of a small stature of a man, so not my type. I bet he has a pencil penis.. She lacks sex appeal all together, what a very odd couple they make

E95B5A76-AF69-4EDF-9CE0-FD9510915719.jpeg

In the above photo, with tight beige pants, there is not a penis print to be found. With the above submission, Charlie can confirm that he is a cardholder in the teeny peeny weeny club.😖😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.