Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread #24

Josie wears ugly floral dresses. She’s a fashion influencer, but her style says otherwise🤷‍♀️ Her channel is like watching unwanted items on QVC. She’ll flog anything for money. Then, she sells the gifted items on eBay. Her fiancé, Charlie, doesn’t know how to stop talking. He mansplains EVERYTHING. Josie’s teeth are huge - you can’t miss them! Josie is a racist, although she’s deleted her racist tweets. To see the racist tweets go to thread #23, post #918. Thanks to @lanathebest for capturing and saving these!

Title suggestion by moi, @klady

View attachment 649246

Correction the thanks goes to @PettyBettyBoop. I’ve asked admin to correct. I apologize 🤗
New to this site...this YTr popped up in my feed and with the house renovations... I've watched a few other posts but bored of garden stuff and curious re financees... Interesting re ebay.. Agree re Charlie he is loud and rude interjects and tells you vintersting story' no it isn't.... Also glad others think he's filfy too. I have seen him like his fingers then handle food preparing for guests... Also wipe his hand on those stupid tight jeans. So much more I could say.. But I have to admit I do watch as fascinated how uneducated and dire it all is.. Yet so many views and comments about their greatness and purity of spirit... Hoho ho...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 663479

In the above photo, with tight beige pants, there is not a penis print to be found. With the above submission, Charlie can confirm that he is a cardholder in the teeny peeny weeny club.😖😂
Lolol

View attachment 663479

In the above photo, with tight beige pants, there is not a penis print to be found. With the above submission, Charlie can confirm that he is a cardholder in the teeny peeny weeny club.😖😂
Fabulous lol 😆 reply

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like to watch these folk to see where they are saying is the place to go. Then I note the restaurant / destination as a place to avoid. Can you imagine being in a lovely restaurant or holiday or plane spot and having the loud know it all not.. Interjecting Charlie.... Their dynamic is off. I think Victoria inthefrow has a good relationship with her chap and he seems adorable... Re Josie... Well... I don't believe she eats all she claims she does (if she does and isn't putting on lots of weight then she needs to see a doctor).. I wouldn't take her fashion advice as I don't think Zim quality is good and the folk I know wearing that brand are in their 60s... Also she needs to educate herself on skin care and brands before she peddles them... I saw an old elemis unboxing and she was clueless even about the products that had been on the market for years.
I have just started watching Gemma Louise Mills / Em Sheldon /freddy my love and inthefrow as Josie seems to promote them... I wondered if they promoted her too... Such good friends when the camera is on... I'd be interested to know your views on them...
Sorry for going on but I'm so glad others feel the same way re loud Charlie....

Her crusty comma's

Get a stronger chin to balance the crazy teeth. As the years go by that chin will age her quickly
Hi I'm new to this site and the Josie Charlie YT... I did see a volg when she was telling folk to go watch an old video and she said she couldn't watch it because it was before her teeth were fixed... I have to say the teeth fixing has exaggerated the over bite so that must be the look she was going for... Maybe it's that insta /filter/samesame look?.. I noticed some of the others she recommends Gemma Louise/freddy/inthefrow and Em all have larger upper teeth than lower....?..

Lolol

Fabulous lol 😆 reply
He might be a tucker?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I like to watch these folk to see where they are saying is the place to go. Then I note the restaurant / destination as a place to avoid. Can you imagine being in a lovely restaurant or holiday or plane spot and having the loud know it all not.. Interjecting Charlie.... Their dynamic is off. I think Victoria inthefrow has a good relationship with her chap and he seems adorable... Re Josie... Well... I don't believe she eats all she claims she does (if she does and isn't putting on lots of weight then she needs to see a doctor).. I wouldn't take her fashion advice as I don't think Zim quality is good and the folk I know wearing that brand are in their 60s... Also she needs to educate herself on skin care and brands before she peddles them... I saw an old elemis unboxing and she was clueless even about the products that had been on the market for years.
I have just started watching Gemma Louise Mills / Em Sheldon /freddy my love and inthefrow as Josie seems to promote them... I wondered if they promoted her too... Such good friends when the camera is on... I'd be interested to know your views on them...

Hi I'm new to this site and the Josie Charlie YT... I did see a volg when she was telling folk to go watch an old video and she said she couldn't watch it because it was before her teeth were fixed... I have to say the teeth fixing has exaggerated the over bite so that must be the look she was going for... Maybe it's that insta /filter/samesame look?.. I noticed some of the others she recommends Gemma Louise/freddy/inthefrow and Em all have larger upper teeth than lower....?..

He might be a tucker?
Oh, keep watching. You’ll see that all the food Josie eats has certainly stuck. You’ll learn that Josie is racist. You’ll find InTheFrow’s husband to be a freeloading and unlicensed nit. And, Freddy my love is a wannabe posh girl who’s stuck in a rut and basically a nearly 30 year old who hasn’t grown up. She didn’t make it at uni and the uni girls who rejected her have lived rent free in Freddy’s head, ever since. Freddy is thin skinned. Some would say she’s a witch. I feel the same. She’s a witch. She uses the witch persona to hide the fact that she lacks inner growth. But, you keep watching and their truths will play out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Funny how Charlie’s channel " Man About Town " stopped as soon as he moved to the affluent side if town. Absolutely agree he secured his meal ticket.

Both of them together reminds me of a brother and sister relationship, there is no fire between them whatsoever. He's kind of a small stature of a man, so not my type. I bet he has a pencil penis.. She lacks sex appeal all together, what a very odd couple they make
I don't think the relationship is healthy... He continually talks over her tells her she is wrong... She has to ask him before buying something he tells her her design ideas are wrong... He buys things with out measuring if they fit... And that green room study with all those country 'squire' jackets just looks messy.... He is actually everything I or my friends have ever said is wrong about a partner... Write a list of the worst qualities... He ticks them all... He has a shed that's more a vanity project and the gym is everything that puts me off going to a gym... So masculine... Pretentious the dogs are the best bit... But even they seem to be staying clear of them atm.
Wonder if when the cottage is finished they'll buy another property for content...?

I thought you had to do something really, really, really bad to get suspended?
Thankfully I have never experienced his twitter or channel....

LOLing my ass off at her broken Valentino sandal. Serves. You. Right.
Maybe they were faux ones purchased as a gift from Chaz... I think his gifts to her are cheap

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow. A person watches Josie’s videos and only sees what’s wrong with Charlie. Hm? Perhaps, looking for the Josie rave site. THIS AIN’T THE RAVE SITE💃 Racist Josie is worse than Charlie🤷‍♀️

He might be a tucker?
Em Sheldon is a 🤡 ... together with Lydia Millen, she is the laziest and most "beggy" of all influencers. Both also invest way too much of their dosh on buying bots.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Funny how Charlie’s channel " Man About Town " stopped as soon as he moved to the affluent side if town. Absolutely agree he secured his meal ticket.

Both of them together reminds me of a brother and sister relationship, there is no fire between them whatsoever. He's kind of a small stature of a man, so not my type. I bet he has a pencil penis.. She lacks sex appeal all together, what a very odd couple they make
Wow. A person watches Josie’s videos and only sees what’s wrong with Charlie. Hm? Perhaps, looking for the Josie rave site. THIS AIN’T THE RAVE SITE💃 Racist Josie is worse than Charlie🤷‍♀️
Sorry I'm new to this site so may be posting into wrong messages... I can see messages saying racist but I can't comment on them to ask what they are about. My Charlie rant was supposed to be in reply to a comment about there relationship. Although I have to say I find her bearable in the vlogs where Chaz features... Maybe that is his purpose to make her look good... Be the innocent victim...?...

Em Sheldon is a 🤡 ... together with Lydia Millen, she is the laziest and most "beggy" of all influencers. Both also invest way too much of their dosh on buying bots.
Oh I have not seen Lydia Millen yet... I'm not sure I can take that on... I'm pretty saturated by the Josie/freddy/Gemma Louise ads promos

What about Emily Canhom?... She was in my YT feed?.. But I had to switch off after about 5mins of whining about car keys.... Etc... She was supposed to be going to Biscter....

Reactions: 8
I don't think the relationship is healthy... He continually talks over her tells her she is wrong... She has to ask him before buying something he tells her her design ideas are wrong... He buys things with out measuring if they fit... And that green room study with all those country 'squire' jackets just looks messy.... He is actually everything I or my friends have ever said is wrong about a partner... Write a list of the worst qualities... He ticks them all... He has a shed that's more a vanity project and the gym is everything that puts me off going to a gym... So masculine... Pretentious the dogs are the best bit... But even they seem to be staying clear of them atm.
Wonder if when the cottage is finished they'll buy another property for content...?
Charlie and Josie are both trash but I’ll get accused of being jealous. Thank you Charlie!

Josie and Charlie have an interesting relationship. Yes, it’s actually an unhealthy relationship that they have. I wonder if they actually even sleep in the same room? The only real genuine relationship that Charlie has is with a married man named Ali (Lydia’s husband). Lydia is a horrible person for various reasons. Em Sheldon is a cloat chaser and sucks up on Josie’s ass. Em, Lydia, Freddy, and Victoria were all crickets when Josie was called out for being racist. To me, they are all trash and says everything about them- they are all the same. Not to mention, Josie and her mum tried to scam her actual viewers and still lies or avoids the situation even when called out! Josie claimed editing issues and how the view would be back up but never came up. If you type #ZimmermanGate, Zimmerman Scandal on your YT comments, your post is blocked.
I’ve stopped watching her completely because she bores me too tears. Literal tears. 😭

Here’s the tweets

🔴These tweets have since been deleted when she got called out last year. According to Charlie- it’s rumor and we are jealous haters🔴

C1C92EB5-B408-46DE-A90B-F46DF7493806.jpeg
F84F51F2-8656-45EB-BDDA-CB4C96B43D80.jpeg
216FDBA0-A7D3-400B-97CC-3A37D820BECD.jpeg
80ECAE32-B120-494F-8E15-47520F4C253B.jpeg

🤡Charlie claims it’s rumor when evidence is there. See attachments below.

🔴#ZimmermanGate - scamming her viewers🔴
🔻this video has never seen the light of day ever since.
FD4C6D16-9E2C-4C9C-B3DF-CDADF4944BA2.jpeg
ACFD6D44-A89E-4488-AAAD-20CE4F7EF81B.jpeg
489F36E9-272C-4385-9987-6C15B92F6113.jpeg

🔻 here you’ll see what Alibaba/AliExpress sold theres for vs what Josie was selling the dresses for on her moms eBay, I mean- seller she stumbled miraculously upon.

6EA1784D-22C2-4BED-92FE-8B5851D19443.jpeg
F0505F95-BC02-414F-A3E1-E83B08C9E399.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
These lost dhaaalllings create Tattle profiles and ask for the scoop on the Racist Josie and her nitwit circle of friends. Oftentimes, it’s the influencer lazy product pusher themselves or someone from their brain dead circle. I’m no longer responding to them nor liking their posts. If they want the scoop, then they can go watch the boring YT videos, read the lovely Tattle threads and Tattle wiki links to catch up, or do their own research - Goggle is an amazing wealth of knowledge. Maybe it’s just me, but I get suspicious of these scoop seekers 😂

Charlie and Josie are both trash but I’ll get accused of being jealous. Thank you Charlie!

Josie and Charlie have an interesting relationship. Yes, it’s actually an unhealthy relationship that they have. I wonder if they actually even sleep in the same room? The only real genuine relationship that Charlie has is with a married man named Ali (Lydia’s husband). Lydia is a horrible person for various reasons. Em Sheldon is a cloat chaser and sucks up on Josie’s ass. Em, Lydia, Freddy, and Victoria were all crickets when Josie was called out for being racist. To me, they are all trash and says everything about them- they are all the same. Not to mention, Josie and her mum tried to scam her actual viewers and still lies or avoids the situation even when called out! Josie claimed editing issues and how the view would be back up but never came up. If you type #ZimmermanGate, Zimmerman Scandal on your YT comments, your post is blocked.
I’ve stopped watching her completely because she bores me too tears. Literal tears. 😭

Here’s the tweets

🔴These tweets have since been deleted when she got called out last year. According to Charlie- it’s rumor and we are jealous haters🔴

View attachment 664249View attachment 664250View attachment 664251View attachment 664252
🤡Charlie claims it’s rumor when evidence is there. See attachments below.

🔴#ZimmermanGate - scamming her viewers🔴
🔻this video has never seen the light of day ever since.
View attachment 664254View attachment 664255View attachment 664256

🔻 here you’ll see what Alibaba/AliExpress sold theres for vs what Josie was selling the dresses for on her moms eBay, I mean- seller she stumbled miraculously upon.

View attachment 664257View attachment 664258
Oh my how does she still have viewers?... She was trying to sell items claiming they were designer???!!!! I can't believe designers and brands still get her to do ads for them... And that's before you even get to those tweets!

Reactions: 8
Oh my how does she still have viewers?... She was trying to sell items claiming they were designer???!!!! I can't believe designers and brands still get her to do ads for them... And that's before you even get to those tweets!
not many people know and the ones that did call her out- well, she deleted the comments and/or blocked you. Hence why, certain key words are blocked or posts have to be approved on her comment section.

But we are trolls and haters 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ann is back and got a tudor court dress on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pathetic little madame .
She will be turning the rectory into Hampton Court soon. Feel her chav mate Lydiot renovations coming on !!!!
Pushing more bloody skin products again.
Another white dress & the Ann headband back on. Look in the mirror - it will show you how silly you look.
Testing a Audi now !!!! Why ? Thought you were buying the Bentley lady J. And ffs where did you get those Dame Everridge glasses😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂they are the most hideous thing I have ever seen but I nearly wet myself laughing at you. Get a life ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I'm new to this site so may be posting into wrong messages... I can see messages saying racist but I can't comment on them to ask what they are about. My Charlie rant was supposed to be in reply to a comment about there relationship. Although I have to say I find her bearable in the vlogs where Chaz features... Maybe that is his purpose to make her look good... Be the innocent victim...?...

Oh I have not seen Lydia Millen yet... I'm not sure I can take that on... I'm pretty saturated by the Josie/freddy/Gemma Louise ads promos

What about Emily Canhom?... She was in my YT feed?.. But I had to switch off after about 5mins of whining about car keys.... Etc... She was supposed to be going to Biscter....
I watch her every now and again, she kinda boring (I'm trying to be kind lol) and TL suspicions are that she has an ED. I feel sad watching her so I haven't watched her vlogs for a few weeks. So I would be a bit careful watching her. I quite enjoy watching Molly Mae / Cassie Thorpe / Wenwen Stokes / Tamara Kalinic / Alyssa Lenore / Xenia Adonts. I watch Elle Darby for pure comedic value. I watch Gemma as well (too many ads and is obsessed with the word "cosy"). I "hate watch" Lydia Millen and Amelia Liana ... Inthefrow is good (to fill the silence lol I'm kidding), ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Silence fillers ! Brilliant !! sounds almost like influencers🤣🤣. Guess that's what some of them are. I tried to watch the last vlog, an hour ? ... couldn't even bother to fast forward...
I'll have to rely on the comments here lol.
I'm surprised that she still has people watching her....

• Heart
Ann is back and got a tudor court dress on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Pathetic little madame .
She will be turning the rectory into Hampton Court soon. Feel her chav mate Lydiot renovations coming on !!!!
Pushing more bloody skin products again.
Another white dress & the Ann headband back on. Look in the mirror - it will show you how silly you look.
Testing a Audi now !!!! Why ? Thought you were buying the Bentley lady J. And ffs where did you get those Dame Everridge glasses😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂they are the most hideous thing I have ever seen but I nearly wet myself laughing at you. Get a life ffs.
Oh the pans promotion... Yes tried to 'buy' them year ago but only available in USA.... 🤔 I guess the vpn company weren't paying her for a promo today?!... Noticed in this vlog and in others she has the tag still on the clothes... Do you think she takes insta photos in them and then sends them back if she can't get them for free?... Or maybe just making sure folk know the clothes label

Do you think she takes insta photos in them and then sends them back if she can't get them for free?..
I think she does this 100% as many other influencers do. Some stuff is on loan. However, she does get gifted a lot of stuff and uses vouchers. Then sells the free stuff on e-Bay.

• Sick
Oh the pans promotion... Yes tried to 'buy' them year ago but only available in USA.... 🤔 I guess the vpn company weren't paying her for a promo today?!... Noticed in this vlog and in others she has the tag still on the clothes... Do you think she takes insta photos in them and then sends them back if she can't get them for free?... Or maybe just making sure folk know the clothes label
They take pics either send them back if they paid for them or sell them on if they were gifted as « new with tags »! Never worn but smelly and stained!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Holding people accountable is not being jealous of them. Holding people accountable is not tearing them down. Holding them accountable is helping them see their wrongs and learn from them. Holding people accountable is hoping they grow and do BETTER!
[/QUOTE,

Unfortunately, you will never see any growth from her narcissistic life and traits.

It's not jealousy of Josephiney , it's more about a self-righteousness and privileged and arrogant
Oh, keep watching. You’ll see that all the food Josie eats has certainly stuck. You’ll learn that Josie is racist. You’ll find InTheFrow’s husband to be a freeloading and unlicensed nit. And, Freddy my love is a wannabe posh girl who’s stuck in a rut and basically a nearly 30 year old who hasn’t grown up. She didn’t make it at uni and the uni girls who rejected her have lived rent free in Freddy’s head, ever since. Freddy is thin skinned. Some would say she’s a witch. I feel the same. She’s a witch. She uses the witch persona to hide the fact that she lacks inner growth. But, you keep watching and their truths will play out.
Regarding Freddy My Love, I respectfully disagree. I find her more more authentic and sweet. I respect that she bought an adorable home and she doesn't mind getting her hands dirty, also mom and dad helping. She is also fairly young at 27. If I ran into her on the street I think she would be kind , not arrogant like joseplain. She also has a musician boyfriend who is a down to earth guy with a thriving career. I could go on and on comparing the 2. I just love it when J. And F when they went to NYC, J. was pretty much ignored when in the presence of Freddy, for that reason alone puts J. in her plain Jane place

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.