Fashion Mumblr #24 Racist Josie in an ugly floral dress, mansplaining Charlie what a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially, with Josie and Charlie having a public path that runs through their property. And, we’ve seen that they have zero respect for other landowner’s properties. Look at Josie’s IG grid, every other photo is of her intruding and filming in someone’s flower field. So imagine if people on the public path intruded onto their property for IG pictures or worse😱

Reactions: 13
After reading what happened to Tamara, I have to wonder how stupid all those influencers ( Lydia, Victoria, Claire, Josie etc) must be, revealing the location of their houses and their possessions only to brag and make money 😱 I am sure many of them are sweating right now
I mean, their floorplans have been published for the world to see, along with where Charlie's oh-so-special knife collection is. I'm pretty sure it would be an easy target - especially with how many delivery/garden etc people they have coming and going daily

• Sad
I mean, their floorplans have been published for the world to see, along with where Charlie's oh-so-special knife collection is. I'm pretty sure it would be an easy target - especially with how many delivery/garden etc people they have coming and going daily
They revealed too much info. Fortunately for them they don't have the amount of luxury items Tamara and other influencers have (Tamara had stuff worth more than 300.000 euro stolen) but still I would feel terrified at the moment

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They revealed too much info. Fortunately for them they don't have the amount of luxury items Tamara and other influencers have (Tamara had stuff worth more than 300.000 euro stolen) but still I would feel terrified at the moment
And the little bit of luxury Josie has is not very well taken care of. Her hygiene habits are vomit-inducing - her shoes are in a terrible state and her bags, even the ones she is not using, are full of crap. The thieves would probably heave a huge sigh of disappointment and turn around and walk out the door.

And no matter how much Josie and the rest of these influencers annoy the heck out of me, I would never wish harm on them or for them to be robbed / burgled / mugged for their belongings even if it was for them to "learn a lesson" or karma. I may be petty AF but (I hope) I am not a vicious or venomous person. ❤

Reactions: 20
FYI - I think that Josie would love to be robbed - she would milk the publicity for all it was worth - do you remember when she pretended to be scared in a shop when some guy a few blocks away was being arrested - she made her vlog seem as though she was in imminent danger - totally bonkers - I think that if she was robbed she would phone up the national newspapers herself - just to get more followers!
In all honesty - there is nothing in that house to steal and Josie is not attractive for a personal attack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
FYI - I think that Josie would love to be robbed - she would milk the publicity for all it was worth - do you remember when she pretended to be scared in a shop when some guy a few blocks away was being arrested - she made her vlog seem as though she was in imminent danger - totally bonkers - I think that if she was robbed she would phone up the national newspapers herself - just to get more followers!
Saying that anyone would love to be robbed is quite a reach. It's a scary invasion of privacy and a robbery situation could get violent. And for a pet owner it would be terrifying to not be home and then hear there's a robbery happening, I'd be so scared and worried for the dogs. A robbery situation can be traumatic and cause stress for a long time after it happened. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Now I'm sure they have very good security systems. I don't know if they've mentioned security cameras etc. but this is one area where I'd expect them to understand that not every detail needs to be shared with the public. I'd guess a security system provider would not even agree for a detailed sponsored video because that would compromise their security.

• Sad
Saying that Josie would love it for the publicity is not the same as wishing she was robbed. Dear heavens, we’re civilized on here, and wouldn’t dare wish harm, illness, or the likes on anyone. Good wishes, positive vibes, and a beautiful day, friends❣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saying that anyone would love to be robbed is quite a reach. It's a scary invasion of privacy and a robbery situation could get violent. And for a pet owner it would be terrifying to not be home and then hear there's a robbery happening, I'd be so scared and worried for the dogs. A robbery situation can be traumatic and cause stress for a long time after it happened. I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Now I'm sure they have very good security systems. I don't know if they've mentioned security cameras etc. but this is one area where I'd expect them to understand that not every detail needs to be shared with the public. I'd guess a security system provider would not even agree for a detailed sponsored video because that would compromise their security.
Oh no … there was a whole section of a vlog about their cameras, complete with their locations. Josie even threw in pretending to be Robert Mugabe for good measure.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
It’s a visual side effect that happens when people talk out of both sides of their mouths. It lets onlookers know that she’s FULL OF tit😂 Man, I wish this side effect was really a thing💫
And usually the arse is in gear too..sorry I couldn't resist!..😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is a strange person. If she knew what happened to my husband’s family there and millions of other landowners/farmers who suffered she wouldn’t be so quick for a joke or maybe she would be. She is so obsessed with Africa and colonialism it’s sick to see somebody so unhappy with their identity. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes there with that kind of ignorance. Her racism I think is the tip of the iceberg if she can do that she can do worse

Reactions: 16
She can barely go a day without complaining about something. Remember how distraught she was when her neighbor was harvesting HIS crops and it ruined her morning view. If she had to live a day in apartheid or colonialism era days, we would have 15 minutes of every vlog dedicated to how her morning pamper session was ruined by police/army trying to arrest her.

Reactions: 11
She really is a strange person. If she knew what happened to my husband’s family there and millions of other landowners/farmers who suffered she wouldn’t be so quick for a joke or maybe she would be. She is so obsessed with Africa and colonialism it’s sick to see somebody so unhappy with their identity. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes there with that kind of ignorance. Her racism I think is the tip of the iceberg if she can do that she can do worse
I hate people who think Africa is the same. It's very vague to say "Africa", u can know someone is so ignorant when they say "I love African culture". Well there are so many countries in Africa that are very different in culture and food, language, people and sceneries.. What country do u like? Do u even know the countries? She's insufferable. She also always weirdly looks like a "master"'s daughter from back in slavery era in the united states with her straw hat and long flowery creepy dresses.

She's honestly so weird and creepy sometimes

Also
I love how she gets so many facials and her skin and hands look like crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Saying that Josie would love it for the publicity is not the same as wishing she was robbed. Dear heavens, we’re civilized on here, and wouldn’t dare wish harm, illness, or the likes on anyone. Good wishes, positive vibes, and a beautiful day, friends❣
Not only for the publicity but maybe there would be a big clear out of "stuff" and she could start begging for replacements.
I am old enough to be her mother and would be extremely anxious knowing my daughter had posted so much personal and private info regarding the security.

Reactions: 10
Not only for the publicity but maybe there would be a big clear out of "stuff" and she could start begging for replacements.
I am old enough to be her mother and would be extremely anxious knowing my daughter had posted so much personal and private info regarding the security.
We practically know where most of them live and with goggle maps it is even more scary... There are so many criminals and unstable people out there and unless one can hire personal security guards, it is crazy to reveal so much.

Reactions: 11
I hate people who think Africa is the same. It's very vague to say "Africa", u can know someone is so ignorant when they say "I love African culture". Well there are so many countries in Africa that are very different in culture and food, language, people and sceneries.. What country do u like? Do u even know the countries? She's insufferable. She also always weirdly looks like a "master"'s daughter from back in slavery era in the united states with her straw hat and long flowery creepy dresses.

She's honestly so weird and creepy sometimes

Also
I love how she gets so many facials and her skin and hands look like crap.
I’m glad you’ve stated that because I was going to write a comment on it anyway but you’ve validated that so thank you and others have. I also hate the generalisation too. When my husband was born in Zimbabwe before it was known as that I refuse to say the previous name but Zimbabwe it is and is known he was born into an aristocratic family who had settled there at the end of the 19th century. It was a time of great privilege and enormous deprivation to those not fortunate to be born into the lives of the very privileged that governed and ultimately was the downfall of that time. The sort of life they had was formal dinner parties, hunting, safaris and generally being parasitic in my opinion. Waited on hand foot and finger and the conditions for those not born into that wealth was inhumane. Having said that the administration of Mugabe is equally inhumane and nobody deserves to be murdered, thrown out of their land and displaced. There are problems only Zimbabweans will know and truly be able to convey better than me. Unfortunately the privilege and very much the sort of thing that you’d see in the Meryl Streep film Out of Africa wasn’t as common as Josephine or others of her ilk would find. The gap between wealthy and poor is enormous. Hollywood unfortunately has played into that fallacy. Josephine I think portrays that she was born into the wrong era and that anything to do with those countries or the continent because she’s been there on holiday and had some kind of love for qualifies her to have a deeper and more residential relationship with. If anything it highlights her ignorance and insecurity and dillusion. She should be proud to be English not constantly kid herself that she’s anything else. What she is falling in love with is an image that should never have been allowed to be in existence. Slavery, oppression, genocide is the basis of colonialism. For her to ingratiate herself in that as some kind of badge of honour is sickening and alluding that she condones it. She may not condone it but it appears that she does when she makes racist comments and did that impression. Making jokes about Mugabe to the extent of putting on his accent is racism is in its purity. She needs to take responsibility of her actions and think before doing things like that. It’s not acceptable to do that on anybody. I’ve cost count how many have mocked my accent and I consider it racist. It’s never in a jokey way it’s fine to degrade and say to myself or others that that person is better than you. It’s sick. Josephine needs to seriously get a grip actually learn about the ideology she’s obsessed with. That image doesn’t make her look like a posh aristocrat it makes her look like an uneducated ignorant racist who nobody should be financing her channel. There are 54 official countries in Africa I suggest she starts educating herself and their history or better yet get professional help because she is English, always will be unless she takes citizenship elsewhere. She should be proud of that instead of trying to be somebody she will never ever be nor should be.

• Heart
I’m glad you’ve stated that because I was going to write a comment on it anyway but you’ve validated that so thank you and others have. I also hate the generalisation too. When my husband was born in Zimbabwe before it was known as that I refuse to say the previous name but Zimbabwe it is and is known he was born into an aristocratic family who had settled there at the end of the 19th century. It was a time of great privilege and enormous deprivation to those not fortunate to be born into the lives of the very privileged that governed and ultimately was the downfall of that time. The sort of life they had was formal dinner parties, hunting, safaris and generally being parasitic in my opinion. Waited on hand foot and finger and the conditions for those not born into that wealth was inhumane. Having said that the administration of Mugabe is equally inhumane and nobody deserves to be murdered, thrown out of their land and displaced. There are problems only Zimbabweans will know and truly be able to convey better than me. Unfortunately the privilege and very much the sort of thing that you’d see in the Meryl Streep film Out of Africa wasn’t as common as Josephine or others of her ilk would find. The gap between wealthy and poor is enormous. Hollywood unfortunately has played into that fallacy. Josephine I think portrays that she was born into the wrong era and that anything to do with those countries or the continent because she’s been there on holiday and had some kind of love for qualifies her to have a deeper and more residential relationship with. If anything it highlights her ignorance and insecurity and dillusion. She should be proud to be English not constantly kid herself that she’s anything else. What she is falling in love with is an image that should never have been allowed to be in existence. Slavery, oppression, genocide is the basis of colonialism. For her to ingratiate herself in that as some kind of badge of honour is sickening and alluding that she condones it. She may not condone it but it appears that she does when she makes racist comments and did that impression. Making jokes about Mugabe to the extent of putting on his accent is racism is in its purity. She needs to take responsibility of her actions and think before doing things like that. It’s not acceptable to do that on anybody. I’ve cost count how many have mocked my accent and I consider it racist. It’s never in a jokey way it’s fine to degrade and say to myself or others that that person is better than you. It’s sick. Josephine needs to seriously get a grip actually learn about the ideology she’s obsessed with. That image doesn’t make her look like a posh aristocrat it makes her look like an uneducated ignorant racist who nobody should be financing her channel. There are 54 official countries in Africa I suggest she starts educating herself and their history or better yet get professional help because she is English, always will be unless she takes citizenship elsewhere. She should be proud of that instead of trying to be somebody she will never ever be nor should be.
❤ ❤ ❤
Our Lady Muck seems to be living her life as if she is on a movie set. She needs a hearty dosage of reality.

And her visit to South Africa - Cape Town - was probably spent sitting at an upmarket Camps Bay or Clifton restaurant or beach or going on the requisite safari. Cape Town having a very "international" feeling. Seeing NOTHING of substance. Imagine our insufferable snob in Mannenberg / Khayelitsha / Langa township. Where people have to deal with the hardship of extreme poverty, starvation, living in shacks and gangsterism day in and day out. Yet still have such a beautiful attitude and community spirit (Known as ubuntu in South Africa).

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.