Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I never knew that

Chatty Member
Chav the advertising genius!! Trying to get free food from Quince and Clover…. I have to say my pulled meat buns look more appetising…but then that wouldn’t be hard!
85B2B435-31DF-4BCC-8D10-3697EA5610F6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

mupert

I was asking purely for research purposes for Lydia's Wiki 😁😁😁
We are pretty sure that Lidl Is 5' 3" (#receipts) and she looked taller than Grossie in Ibiza so I'm inclined to think she's under 5ft.
She didn’t look that tiny.. but maybe 🤷🏻‍♀️

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
So glad you mentioned this cos when she did that make up video with the other woman recently I noticed how her mouth was on the wonk!!! It was very noticeable cos she had to keep quiet when the other woman was wittering on and when her face is in repose it was hard to miss! ITF is another one with a wonky mouth too.
Her face is actually on the wonk!!

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
View attachment 693029

What the 😂

Something definitely looks different about her teeth. Is she wearing Invisalign again or something
Ewwwwwwe, Teefers, you all have posted that birds and dogs drink from the “Fresh Water Pool.” Not to mention the arses, pubes, tinkles, and feet that have been in that water. Char Char’s face says it all. Toothfus, is nasty 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9

Iloveflowers

I suspect the wrinkles are there because of all the looks of disapproval she always displays. That is also the only reason I noticed her lack of chin, asymmetrical smile and teefers - it's because she also constantly does that disapproving schoolmarm thing with her mouth when she is not doing her let's pretend I'm 13 and laughing behind my hand because I'm just so very shy and trying to be so cute act. :rolleyes:
And I suspect the wrinkles are there because she has not used her usual filter and that's what she actually looks like without the filter...

• Haha

Namima

VIP Member
Sneaking peeks 👀
#teamchali
Love is love 💘
Screenshot_20210727-181810_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210727-182011_Gallery.jpg

Just dropping this here ...

Screenshot_20210727-182525_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210727-182639_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

I never knew that

Chatty Member
STRAWTOP COTTAGE:
Really you pratts ? It's not your home you are not living in it ITS A RENTAL.
All very well dressing it like its your home & spending a fortune on ridiculous items eg £100 door knocker & Jim bloody Laurence but people won't notice or care.
Who puts a cream sofa in a rental ? It will get filthy.
Bloody Irons giving usual lectures on every item & dressing a bloody shelf.
Who wants wellie boots that complete strangers have put their feet in YUCK.
BUT with uk weather a TV is a must you pricks.
Good luck with this . It's pokey & ott . Not suitable for families at all.
Travel abroad is opening up now. Fear you have missed the boat . Your greed will become your sitting duck.
I noticed during twit’s tour that where the small boy / according to Chav made at the time of Edward I - Edward III ….I didn’t see a plug nearby ….wonder if they’ll supply an extension lead….or maybe Johosoho wil use opportunity to merch her freebie cordless hair products ..

• Haha
  • Heart

I never knew that

Chatty Member
The 30 seconds I watched of tonights 'manifested entertainment' through the secret link... I thought she was a little hyper... Trying to hard....ott.... The hellooooooooo my daaaaaaaaaaahhhhrrrlings gest more Hyacinth the bouquet residence every week... Wonder how much coffee she'd had before the shoot?

• Haha

klady

VIP Member
C2A30475-39C8-4575-827C-B113984CD26A.jpeg

Um, no, darhhhhlling, that’s not jelly…that’s too much mac n cheese! M’kay!🤷‍♀️

• Haha

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
I guess she can't be bothered with washing😝

Has anyone discovered what ebay accounts she uses now because I think her mum's and Charlie's are abandoned since they were discovered.
She's definitely trying to be sneakier with the selling.

Had a look through Chibby's account- they're still using it for buying, and looks like a tile purchase has been made. Bathroom Reno incoming?

Last edited:
  • Sick
Someone needs to comment on Charlie's anti-racism instagram post asking where do you report Josie. I wonder what he'd respond? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha