Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Josie just mentioned that she actually has more 50+ old subscribers than 24 or younger, which is quite mind blowing considering we're talking about social media after all. Now I'm not saying more mature women aren't into social media of course, but Josie has for sure at least started with a younger target audience. I guess we should tone down the critic on her granny chic fashion and riveting gardening updates as she's speaking to that older democratic... (Obviously the older wiser ladies among us might not be into that content either, but I do think that democratic has been particularly interested in her house and gardening updates).

I don't know if this is exceptional per se, but it's quite interesting nevertheless. She openly admits being obsessed with her subscriber statistics so she's well aware of who she needs to reach with her content.
I enjoy watching her and I'm 70 I also enjoy the critiques. I see that she is a very good sales lady who does her homework. I would never buy anything she advertises though. I noticed she is using loccitane products which I have done for years so she hasn't influenced me to buy them. I can see that its an act but its enjoyable to me I like her home her garden and my daughter who is 50 is watching the bits about the cottage as she has just purchased one in Wales. So maybe josie is tailoring a lot of her vlog to the older demographic. She seems older than her years as well

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I meant to say detached* 😂 autocorrect hates me

Apologies if this has been covered but did Josie have the island removed from her dressing room? I could have sworn she had an island in there at some point.. I skip through the majority of her waffling in vlogs so may have missed this or could just be confused with all the other influencer dressing rooms!
I think it’s still there. She’s covering it with her body and camera angle
2D905AC7-05D0-451D-BDA2-5071DB8F8F99.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered about this too! But I spotted it on the other side of the dressing room near the end of the vlog. Also, stupid click-bait title - adding a tiny penis pouf does not count as “changing” the dressing room. 😒
Well she has got to have some kind of penis somewhere to have a little fun! Poor old lass!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'mmmaaaa die to see all the jealousy between Josie and Lydia if Victoria actually moves to the Cotswolds and has a stunning detached (YES JOSIE- a DETACHES- STAND ALONE) home. lol

Josie completely killed the Old Rectum for me. The kitchen is still my favorite part of the house and thats it at this point. The Coach house is my next favorite on that property but it wasn't decorated by our lady Jo, so doesn't really count.
I didn't watch Josie at the time she moved house last year. Can someone give me a quick overview of why the emphasis is on detached? And I don't really understand the layout of their land with the house and the gym. It looks like they have a huge piece of property. What actually does it all encompass?

Reactions: 9
I didn't watch Josie at the time she moved house last year. Can someone give me a quick overview of why the emphasis is on detached? And I don't really understand the layout of their land with the house and the gym. It looks like they have a huge piece of property. What actually does it all encompass?
The emphasis is because Josie's Rectory is not as detached as she hoped...it is joined on to another small building ,which is not part of her home but makes hers semi detached ( officially ) The grounds are big but not acres and acres...and there is also the Coach House on the property where her mother lives.

Reactions: 11
Hahahaha that latest reel of wedding guest outfits. She has zero fashion sense or taste whatsoever!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha that latest reel of wedding guest outfits. She has zero fashion sense or taste whatsoever!! 😂😂😂
If she showed up at my wedding in any of those hideous outfits I’d have the ushers quickly toss her out on her wannabe posh ass 🥾💨 😂

• Haha
In America, he semi-detached house is like a duplex (based on how the house is). Part of her house shared walls with another dwelling.

so like townhomes/row houses but in this case it’s 2 dwellings.

Reactions: 7
I agree. Josie displayed a lot of passive aggressive behaviour in this vlog. I can sit through her vlogs as I fast forward when she tries to sell anything - cuts an hour long vlog to about 10/15 minutes top. Josie does need to be taught manners but I fear it is too late and she is fated to continue her life as a spoilt entitled princess.
The way she talks down to her minion viewers is appallingly! And that foot stool! I can’t unsee the penis description now. Hilarious 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Princess Belle in the bluebells 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so so sad grow up .
Silly dog voices AGAIN !!!!!!
Don't get me started on pouffe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The way she talks down to her minion viewers is appallingly!
Goes to the same school of charm as chav Lids . Getting to big for their free boots .

• Haha
I wondered about this too! But I spotted it on the other side of the dressing room near the end of the vlog. Also, stupid click-bait title - adding a tiny penis pouf does not count as “changing” the dressing room. 😒
"tiny penis pouf"! I'm dying! 😂

If she's going to change anything in that dressing room, she should change out that awful, antique glass, full-length mirror that makes all her outfits look filthy. It can't be that much to change it? She could make some deal with the dressing room company to give free ads for a discount (unless she burned her bridges with them the way Lydia did?). I don't understand why she doesn't. Her showing of outfits is part of her "brand"; you'd think she would want to show them at their best.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has anyone seen InTheFrow's new vlog where she hints at moving to Cotswolds? Would laugh so hard if she got a detached house actually in the Cotswolds 😂
I find that creepy. Victoria’s lisp is so obnoxious.. besides that she copies everything Josie does and says the sausage dog purchase.. influencers have weird ways of connecting...Josie copied Lydia’s walk in closet exactly, Josie copied Victoria’s hideous pink purple white hair dye ...do they all notice the creepy behavior amongst themselves or is it competitiveness

I enjoy watching her and I'm 70 I also enjoy the critiques. I see that she is a very good sales lady who does her homework. I would never buy anything she advertises though. I noticed she is using loccitane products which I have done for years so she hasn't influenced me to buy them. I can see that its an act but its enjoyable to me I like her home her garden and my daughter who is 50 is watching the bits about the cottage as she has just purchased one in Wales. So maybe josie is tailoring a lot of her vlog to the older demographic. She seems older than her years as well
My stupid niece said over 40 is “old” I notice there is a growing childish narrative on social media .. 20s think 30s is old, 30s think 40 is old and so on ... just ignore it , it’s typically women who have no manners or class age discrimination.. I look better than most 20 yr olds at age 39..
Honestly Josie lies about her age they all do .. you can look up her college graduation and find speculation.. they cannot state their age for security reasons they claim so.. I believe she is in her early 40s.. isn’t her mother near 80 ?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I find that creepy. Victoria’s lisp is so obnoxious.. besides that she copies everything Josie does and says the sausage dog purchase.. influencers have weird ways of connecting...Josie copied Lydia’s walk in closet exactly, Josie copied Victoria’s hideous pink purple white hair dye ...do they all notice the creepy behavior amongst themselves or is it competitiveness

My stupid niece said over 40 is “old” I notice there is a growing childish narrative on social media .. 20s think 30s is old, 30s think 40 is old and so on ... just ignore it , it’s typically women who have no manners or class age discrimination.. I look better than most 20 yr olds at age 39..
Honestly Josie lies about her age they all do .. you can look up her college graduation and find speculation.. they cannot state their age for security reasons they claim so.. I believe she is in her early 40s.. isn’t her mother near 80 ?
I thought Josie was 30 and mum about 60!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I thought Josie was 30 and mum about 60!
Someone better tell that to Josie’s face wrinkles and eye wrinkles, then. Because Josie’s poorly looked after skin is shouting, 🗣“Look over here. I’m 43!”😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
The funniest bit for me is that she thinks she looks absolutely brilliant and looks down her noses at everyone else when in reality, everyone is laughing at her ridiculousness behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.