Fashion Mumblr #23 Josie hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Todays video wad the normal boring QVC ads. Her vlogs are way too long but she has them that way so she can have as much ads as possible.

I have been watching rate my take away who is much more entertaining has 1/4 of her subs and still gets quadruple her views ...

Reactions: 12
Ugh, not knowing that g*psy is an offensive word is no excuse, Well Actually Charlie. He's so content in his insular middle-class-pretending-to-be-gentry universe that he doesn't even want to learn anything that might upset his worldview. Gross behavior, but not unexpected.
Having known a few individuals in my time they haven’t been so sensitive on the issue of that particular word. Their view would be there’s worse spellings of it with an o on the end so to speak and other words. However that shouldn’t be the definitive on the subject. Others will be offended and that’s their right. Unfortunately the Roma Traveller community are one of the most maligned people on Earth. Being from Transylvania I know only too well the contempt, danger and marginalisation they are on the receiving end of. Along with my community being Jewish they were deported to the camps as much as Hungarian Romanian Jews were. Some are still awaiting war compensation from the EU. My parents both received Holocaust Restitution Payments yet our neighbour’s second wife who was Romany and survived the Holocaust too, was refused it then told her documents never were received when she reapplied. To this day she has never received any payment and that is due to the racism and discrimination many still suffer from. She isn’t alone many in Romania, Hungary and in Moldova are still not given restitution yet alone an official apology from the Government which was afforded to my parents and others. It’s a complete and utter shanda the inequality.

In the UK the attitudes towards individuals are less extreme from my experience however my experience has been positive mostly because I take people as I find them and met some of the most hospitable, respectful, kind and honest people. I think Charles is only adding fuel to that fire so to speak. He should shut his trap quite frankly.

If my phrasing by the way is not currently used due to political correctness please understand I was born in the late 1950s and I’m not English as you all know so if there is education to be had feel free to share it to me. I don’t want to use wrong terminology that could cause offence or upset.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Imagine how they talk without the camera on in their entitled castle shack...( honestly I wouldn’t have that house all the repairs, plus it’s not resalable in the current economy ). when they get pizza or eat Italian they mock Italians by rolling their R’s off their tongues.. weirdos I think what a couple of superior inbred twats..
I cannot wait until the pickle falls out of Charlie’s fairy booty after they say, “I do” 🍆

Her lip injections are hmmmm not really done well r they

She said she thinks her hair looks healthy .. looks like frosted pink purple tit whatever

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ah - did anyone else feel it was rude of her to correct the viewer who didn't say "please"? It felt awkward - they asked a question and she lectured them for not saying "please" and then tried to soften it by saying maybe the person does not have English as their first language.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Hey Chicagoan here too! 🙋‍♀️ And honestly I have similar. One or two max in each category. Sometimes I think I could have more so I am not always in the same coat for work but really.... does someone need 50 beige wool coats? Live a little... if this is your job then maybe get a COLOR besides white or pink or barbor? That is something I do like about many others like Frow, Tamara, Cassie... they have fun with color, styles, and mix things up a little (even though also hoarders, lol)

She is definitely swayed by "brand" and has that influencer "problem". You can always tell when they do a sponsored haul because it feels like most of the items are just needing to buy enough to show and not much of it is what they really love... it's brands they covet for logo or brands they don't usually buy but feel they should show so they look "relatable". Most handbags seem to get sold and clothing not worn more than one time for vlog and a photoshoot (if paid).
Hello back!
I agree about having variety. Can you imagine standing in front of the closet saying, "Hmm, which of my two dozen beige or off-white coats should I wear?" If I had a new (kindly gifted) Barbour, I think I'd wear it a lot. With me, if it's cold, I just grab the aforementioned old winter coat. It's a Land's End, so warm, and I don't mind if the dog jumps on me because it is so old. I'd never wear it to church or an evening out, unless it's a something like a hideous January day at below 0°F (about -17.78°C). I rarely wear the dressy one more than once a week, so I can't imagine owning a closet full of coats!

It's a very tiny HoHo stool and a George Smith clover pouffe (which looks a lot like a tiny penis)
Thrillingly, she also throws coats in a bag and stores it in a cupboard, and hangs up 100 identical viscose dresses.

There is a whole lot sipping and slurping.

Milord Irons also buys ANOTHER old mustard chair.

I skipped through everything else
Hah! Thanks for the preview! I haven't watched it yet.

I cannot wait until the pickle falls out of Charlie’s fairy booty after they say, “I do” 🍆
Okay, I hate to sound like a moron, but can someone explain to me what this phrase means?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
NO ONE NEEDS A 1 HOUR PLUS LONG VLOG.

PEOPLE HAVE LIVES, JOSIE.
INTERESTING, MEANINGFUL LIVES.
UNLIKE YOURS.

Jesus h Christ.... the narcissism in this one ...

Um the thumbnails she uses are typically unflattering but this is a DOOZIE! 😝

Caption This! 👇🏼

View attachment 577230
Honestly, she looks like a seal to me. I can’t not see seal with flappy flippers perched up on a rock Little Mermaid style 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
NO ONE NEEDS A 1 HOUR PLUS LONG VLOG.

PEOPLE HAVE LIVES, JOSIE.
INTERESTING, MEANINGFUL LIVES.
UNLIKE YOURS.

Jesus h Christ.... the narcissism in this one ...

Honestly, she looks like a seal to me. I can’t not see seal with flappy flippers perched up on a rock Little Mermaid style 🙈
Oh Lord, that's all I can see now too!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think its time for all these QVC idiots to be stopped now. Manufacturers & advertisers need to go back to the drawing board and come up with something new or go back to tried and tested proper adverts / commercials.
Using Lady J / chav Lids is just turning people away they are no longer genuinely excited about the item. They are just plain f.....ing greedy now. Its made worse by the fact that they then flog said item. Madam is a complete parasite which she trys her hardest to disguise with a floral sugar coating .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah - did anyone else feel it was rude of her to correct the viewer who didn't say "please"? It felt awkward - they asked a question and she lectured them for not saying "please" and then tried to soften it by saying maybe the person does not have English as their first language.
I agree. Josie displayed a lot of passive aggressive behaviour in this vlog. I can sit through her vlogs as I fast forward when she tries to sell anything - cuts an hour long vlog to about 10/15 minutes top. Josie does need to be taught manners but I fear it is too late and she is fated to continue her life as a spoilt entitled princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Has anyone seen InTheFrow's new vlog where she hints at moving to Cotswolds? Would laugh so hard if she got a detached house actually in the Cotswolds 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
So Josie just mentioned that she actually has more 50+ old subscribers than 24 or younger, which is quite mind blowing considering we're talking about social media after all. Now I'm not saying more mature women aren't into social media of course, but Josie has for sure at least started with a younger target audience. I guess we should tone down the critic on her granny chic fashion and riveting gardening updates as she's speaking to that older democratic... (Obviously the older wiser ladies among us might not be into that content either, but I do think that democratic has been particularly interested in her house and gardening updates).

I don't know if this is exceptional per se, but it's quite interesting nevertheless. She openly admits being obsessed with her subscriber statistics so she's well aware of who she needs to reach with her content.

Reactions: 13
Yes indeed.. I thought the flippin cheek of it..chastising someone like she was their governess or headmistress..blah.. omg she has really lost the ruddy plot..kept referring to 'lather' as bloody 'leather' when she was selling us..huh not bloody likely..the bar of soap..yeah my bum..and it was like she didn't know what to call it...lather leather..perhaps she thought it sounded more posh to call it leather.. there was something else she said wrong but I can't remember what at this precise moment..but I do remember my reaction....bleedin twit..lol..

Reactions: 12
I've only watched little bits of Josie over the years, starting from when she had the small flat in London. I just went to watch some of her newest videos as she was mentioned again by Freddy... and I cannot stand listening to her voice! What is with her voice always cracking/breaking? It drives me crazy. I don't remember hearing that in her older videos. Is it her voice straining under the pressure of the ridiculous OTT posh accent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh boy. Inthefrow just posted a new video called "Planning a New Home in the Cotswolds". Yeeehaww. I'm starting to think the Cotswolds farmers are sprinkling their fields with an influencer attracting fertilizer or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'mmmaaaa die to see all the jealousy between Josie and Lydia if Victoria actually moves to the Cotswolds and has a stunning detached (YES JOSIE- a DETACHES- STAND ALONE) home. lol

Josie completely killed the Old Rectum for me. The kitchen is still my favorite part of the house and thats it at this point. The Coach house is my next favorite on that property but it wasn't decorated by our lady Jo, so doesn't really count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Apologies if this has been covered but did Josie have the island removed from her dressing room? I could have sworn she had an island in there at some point.. I skip through the majority of her waffling in vlogs so may have missed this or could just be confused with all the other influencer dressing rooms!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.