Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fixed her thumbnail. You’re welcome Josie

View attachment 573168
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She has got to be trolling us with this.

Great informercial earlier about the bar shampoo,Josie........ she is so unnatural and fake sounding. You can tell she literally gives zero hoots about it or her fake engagement grab “what do you think, DAHHHHH*saliva slurp*lings??”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She nearly wet her knickers and lost her front teeth over the excitement of the Beckhams having bought a property near by! The becks as she calls them!

Please don’t forget it is Sir!!
Don't she will be running around outlet villages with vouchers hanging out her Dior pockets looking for a VB coat to wear in there for a drink!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can she think that this is a good thumbnail??😮 She looks so so old.
When you’re that smug at 29 having not achieved anything on your own back except living off your deceased parent’s money using that as your sign of success. You’d prematurely age too. It must be exhausting for her to be that superior looking down on the mere mortals while she spends 30 minutes in the shower while a group of professional gardeners hang around for her to make an appearance. Normal people would rearrange the appointment or make an appearance of the partner can’t but rules don’t apply to her. She’s too special for that. Karma has already dished out to her, her premature ageing but also I reckon the more they show themselves up with their appalling attitude towards the trade industry they’ll be blacklisted. Mark my words!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How can she think that this is a good thumbnail??😮 She looks so so old.
I breezed through the video, usually don't watch it, but I must say she look much better in that yellow dress in the beginning. She should wear more color.

• Heart
No sympathy whatsoever to her. She makes a lousy girlfriend. I wonder through all her pain with Endometriosis how many times Charles has broken his back proverbially or literally catering to her whims (likely using that an excuse to be waited on hand, foot and finger) yet she says he has “man flu” what a spiteful little witch.

Leaves the gardeners waiting for half an hour while she dyes her hair purple damages Grade 1 listed walls because of it. Doesn’t find the brains, common sense or decency if the coffee machine breaks to get in her car and go to the nearest Costa.

Josephine has proven many times over what an ignorant slag she really is and this just proves it all and for me to use those names is a rarity.
You are so right. She doesn't even stop to think how horrible she sounds moaning about him being sick. Men sometimes turn into babies when sick, but her issue was that he wasn't available to wait on her hand and foot. She doesn't care if he's well or not.

I doubt it's a coincidence that on the day that he is in bed everything goes wrong in her life. Horrible little fiend she is!

• Sick
She always wears her masks so so badly. Way too loose. And have either of them talked about the vaccine? Are they vaccinated yet? Will they get it?
A grey area that one. Some agree with it some are refusing it. Without sparking a huge debate off on the issue I would hazard a guess that they haven’t spoken about it as likely they would deem that as nobody else’s business. However .... considering privacy is non existent especially on medical issues I’m surprised it hasn’t been broached. She has however broached the issue on her mother’s vaccination. Quite happy to invade her own mother’s privacy and others (example she has a serious predilection for filming other people’s homes and zooming in her camera lense to their windows) So I agree with you it’s odd but that’s nothing unusual with her

Reactions: 9
Agreed, it's a really bizarre idea to put several sofas in line, facing the same wall. They're treating the livingroom like it's a seating area in a train or church, or an auditorium where people sit in a row. Sure, you can have two sitting areas in one big room, but they should be arranged around a sofa table or facing the fireplace/television, not in rows like you're sitting in a sightseeing bus tour around the Cotswolds.
Agree! That table should be moved to another room or against the wall near the door. What a perfect opportunity for a games or console table that can also be used for serving when they have a parade of people over. But they keep putting seating there in a way that reminds me of a doctors waiting room.

Reactions: 10
She always wears her masks so so badly. Way too loose. And have either of them talked about the vaccine? Are they vaccinated yet? Will they get it?
*Sings*

"Oh dear what can the matter be,
Nothing fits Josie not even her PPE"

:p

• Haha
Reactions: 12
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
She has got to be trolling us with this.

Great informercial earlier about the bar shampoo,Josie........ she is so unnatural and fake sounding. You can tell she literally gives zero hoots about it or her fake engagement grab “what do you think, DAHHHHH*saliva slurp*lings??”
I know! She’s like... oh I just felt like putting on this frock (that just happens to match this soap bar) and now I’m going to talk about it like I’m not paid to do this for 150 stories. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What Zimmerman scandal?

Oh the one that she tried to scam her viewers of a her moms eBay account passing it as someone she miraculously stumbled upon with no association whatsoever that was selling Zimmerman dupes that cost like $25 but selling them for about $100. The viewers realized it was her moms account and called her out. She took the video down and said she had to do some editing or some bullshit to that end. Turns out the video never resurfaced because she was caught in a lie. That scandal *allegedly*

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh the one that she tried to scam her viewers of a her moms eBay account passing it as someone she miraculously stumbled upon with no association whatsoever that was selling Zimmerman dupes that cost like $25 but selling them for about $100. The viewers realized it was her moms account and called her out. She took the video down and said she had to do some editing or some bullshit to that end. Turns out the video never resurfaced because she was caught in a lie. That scandal *allegedly*
We need a wiki at the top to put all these very important topics as they are asked so often... and wiki helps new members to find out juicy details of things she / they do so often we know them off by heart but others dont.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Did we notice how she slipped in the totally irrelevant measuring going on in their drawing room? Begging to some supplier again?

Referred to everything as "little" (pronounced as litl) again, a litl picnic hamper, litl picnic, litl look, litl progress update, litl addition of the shed with its litl window, litl radish, litl planting, litl bit of seed sowing, litl nibbles, needs a litl snack. :rolleyes:

Specifically filmed the thatching being done. Camera lingers on the name on the contractor's vehicle. Are they begging for thatching at the cottage???

Wore her yellow dress for the 2nd day because Holly wore it on the telly. Never one to miss a marketing opportunity. Looked slightly more palatable in that colour, except for the dreadful over-use of bronzer, while repeatedly saying that she's hardly wearing any makeup.

Herbaceous border was mentioned.

Contents of the gym plugged, the B&O speaker and Dyson fan, yada yada yada...

Begging for the cottage carpets, looong camera focus on the shop name.

So put off when she uses the word "snaffle". Gives me visions of people inhaling food through their nostrils... 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t mind betting that the electric equipment she claimed were dumped on the cottage steps unattended to the value of £2000 she will make out is damaged therefore will attempt to claim compensation or value for this incident even though she should have had the brains to go there herself and than have excuses at the ready. The woman is a known scammer. Why not this time?!

That’s because likely she’ll whip it off the minute nobody’s looking. Remember her boyfriend has a bought title! Lord Muck and his horse 🐎

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.