Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who and what she was referring to when saying she wasnt going to vlog in the london streets as her friends had bad experiences? Who and what happened??
Probably got called wasters & told to earn a honest living - with a bit of luck. People since covid really are less tolerant of these morons filming themselves all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Real problem with Josie is her superiority British attitude. I have found since I’m American most British women think they are better than every other woman in the world. For some reason they think highly of themselves..Maybe it’s because Africans were enslaved from England or maybe it’s because white Irish servants were kidnapped from England and sent to America. And that gives Josie satisfaction to know that she is part of the royal elite of England.
Not entirely sure where you have been and who you have met but most of us women born & bred in the UK are nothing like Josie. Josie acts the way she does because she has had most things to her handed on a plate. Nothing to do with where she was born .

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know who and what she was referring to when saying she wasnt going to vlog in the london streets as her friends had bad experiences? Who and what happened??
Fed up store owners probably told them to take their tripod cameras along with their bag of outfit changes and get the duck away from their storefront. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She thinks she's being so fancy saying "luncheon", but actually she's showing how ignorant and stupid she is by completely not understanding the meaning of the word.

Meets a friend for lunch and refers to it as the luncheon. Is she insane??? 🤡🤯🤪
”Luncheon ?????“ same goes for all these “Powder Rooms” that spring up. Glory Be ....now we need a Chloe Visa to garden in , Lyds will be donning one very soon no doubt. When she reached for the LED LIGHT I just had to fast forward ...here comes another AD I screamed. Don’t get me started on the rubbish she eats...endometriosis ! Surely donuts aren’t wise ! Anyone notice the dogs climbing all over the Dior coat when she arrived home. I must go and lie down....all too stressful .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Amelia Liana and her friend was recently robbed in the street in London, and I think she also mentioned someone had swiped her camera before when she vlogged, quite scary. ✨✨

edited: it was quite recently just go to Amelia's channel and find her last vlog from a few weeks ago, it had a dramatic title, can't remember right now.
These nimwits didn’t learn from Kim K, who has all sorts of body guards and yet was still robbed. Nope, these product pushers, continue to post their homes and all the unnecessary designer tit they buy. Trust, I’m not wishing harm on anyone. Just wishing they’d take their security more seriously instead of trying to one up each other for the gram 🤫

Just watched her recent video... you would’ve thought for someone who was ‘so conscious about the environment’ she’d be wearing a reusable mask... not a disposable one...

• Haha
”Luncheon ?????“ same goes for all these “Powder Rooms” that spring up. Glory Be ....now we need a Chloe Visa to garden in , Lyds will be donning one very soon no doubt. When she reached for the LED LIGHT I just had to fast forward ...here comes another AD I screamed. Don’t get me started on the rubbish she eats...endometriosis ! Surely donuts aren’t wise ! Anyone notice the dogs climbing all over the Dior coat when she arrived home. I must go and lie down....all too stressful .
I don’t, love my dogs madly, even let them jump on my Burberry trench coat,. I don’t want to be dry cleaning every time I wear it. But then I paid for it and not with vouchers😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
did anyone else think it was strange that she had a hydrafacial (suck the pores clean and then add serum etc) and then went home and washed her face and put on her light mask? I would have though that her face had had quite enough and would have left it alone for the night

• Haha
Reactions: 18
did anyone else think it was strange that she had a hydrafacial (suck the pores clean and then add serum etc) and then went home and washed her face and put on her light mask? I would have though that her face had had quite enough and would have left it alone for the night
Same! But, that’s why her skin has breakouts - she does so much product pushing her skin can’t keep up and just says duck it 🥵 😂

• Haha
Just watched her recent video... you would’ve thought for someone who was ‘so conscious about the environment’ she’d be wearing a reusable mask... not a disposable one...
And she has a crazy amount of reusable masks which were sent to her by various brands.

• Angry
My darlings, did you know that we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary of the Zimmerman Scandal? 😭 😿 😢 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
It seems like every time she tries to vlog around Charlie, he starts making a ton of noise and being very disruptive. You can tell he doesn't respect her. She could do a lot better.

• Haha
At the end of the day her whole life is a bad infomercial... Quite sad.
It is sad yeah. Especially when she gets crazily happy and emotional about luxurious items but seem like a doll vomiting words to sell on camera with a constant smile plastered on her face. And then complete annoyance at her boyfriend. It just seem like she puts value in appearances. I dont mean wanting to look good, its natural. I mean that it seems to me analyzing her from the outside that she would feel completely worthless and life completely ruined if the made up story in her head she fabricated about herself as an elegant wealthy bougie woman was ever to be crushed. A huge mental breakdown. I really see a lot of emptiness in her

Reactions: 17
It seems like every time she tries to vlog around Charlie, he starts making a ton of noise and being very disruptive. You can tell he doesn't respect her. She could do a lot better.
Nahhhh, he just doesn’t want to be around her and tired of her BS 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Nahhhh, he just doesn’t want to be around her and tired of her BS 😂
Wonder if he is on board for this revitalised wedding then?? Mebbe...if only cos it will give the lazy plonker a few more years without having to get a proper job!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh how convenient off the train & straight into Dior BUT wearing last seasons dressing gown . Am so embrassed for her 🤣
Enjoying more free facials. Makes me so cross !!!!!!!.
Kebab & chips so luxe lady J .
More bloody selling Josie get a job as a rep ffs. Stop pushing crap in peoples faces & spouting how reasonable £ 259 is for a useless led mask. Yes you think it is because you didn't PAY FOR IT !!!!!. ( she looks like the wicker man in it )
Oops back in London homing in on Dior & dressing gown on again. Is this hint hint Dior please notice me. Apparently she was treated differently in Dior in her big big coat.
Your very sad thinking it makes a difference because you can't afford the boutique can you ? Outlet lovely for you & vouchers. So stop acting like such a knob.
Getting worse than chav Lids with your labels. Pathetic little girls 👧 grow up !!!!
The day Maria Grazia Chiuri designed Josefiend's coat was certainly not her finest nor Dior's finest moment!

Josefiend probably got extra attention from the SAs in Dior because they couldn't quite believe that anyone was stupid enough to buy that glorified dressing gown.

It is ugly and it is too big for her. She can be glad she has the appropriate accoutrements to go with it or she'll be mistaken for a hobo. Seeing her swan around in her stupid Disney princess mode does my head in. If only she came with an off switch.

Yes, her Sunday flog was stress inducing, but the best part is at 20:53 when she arrives home and speaks in a perfect witch's voice to the dogs. Watching her performance from behind in that dressing gown coat squealing at the dogs is golden.

Bare in mind she had to first prop her camera up to film this 'spontaneous' moment of her 'homecoming'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.