Fashion Mumblr #22 The Beggar Wears Prada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear, none of those face creams nor the LED mask is working. Around her eyes, she has more wrinkles than a pug. šŸ¤­ Also, she should immediately go on the beg for someone to fix those teeth. Those bad boys enter the room 2 minutes before she does. šŸ“ šŸ¦·

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
It seems like every time she tries to vlog around Charlie, he starts making a ton of noise and being very disruptive. You can tell he doesn't respect her. She could do a lot better.
They are both passive aggressive and their relationship seems dismal to me.

I dislike the mansplaining Charlie type, but no longer put the blame on him, once she started showing so much of their relationship on camera. She will emasculate any man who comes near her. I can't stand the way she manipulates her followers for validation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
My darlings, did you know that we are coming up on our 2 year anniversary of the Zimmerman Scandal? šŸ˜­ šŸ˜æ šŸ˜¢ šŸ˜‚
We must have a party.... you know...a nice Luncheon..Mac N Cheese,Burgers, all photographed by Lorship... ... the mere thought makes me run to the Powder Room.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if he is on board for this revitalised wedding then?? Mebbe...if only cos it will give the lazy plonker a few more years without having to get a proper job!
The pandemic is the perfect excuse for them to keep postponing the so called ā€œweddingā€. She just wants to keep wearing that big diamond ring is all. She never went into specifics about the ring but part of it is def sponsored or discounted from DeBeers.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The pandemic is the perfect excuse for them to keep postponing the so called ā€œweddingā€. She just wants to keep wearing that big diamond ring is all. She never went into specifics about the ring but part of it is def sponsored or discounted from DeBeers.
Definitely. They made a whole song and dance about the ring but never the specifics, shown it multiple times been taken it for cleaning. Also the proposal was done on a sponsored trip just like ITF. Cheap!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It seems like every time she tries to vlog around Charlie, he starts making a ton of noise and being very disruptive. You can tell he doesn't respect her. She could do a lot better.
Yes but to coin an old phrase "they make 2 other people very happy". I think they're a very good (business) match even though I suspect they annoy the hell out of one another which is why they spend a lot of time apart and appear together only when the money needs topping up.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I think I would be worried walking round London with a 5k Chanel bag even in the so called nice parts.

Reactions: 9
I think I would be worried walking round London with a 5k Chanel bag even in the so called nice parts.
My 'thing' is nice bags, so if I'm out and about somewhere like London, I just keep a nice, non-showy Longchamp folded up, so when I'm in the street, my good bag is hidden, and I can just pop it inside my nice bag when I'm at my destination

• Wow
  • Heart
I thought the same!! Amazing coincidence right down to the candle seeds and trowel. Someones telling porkies šŸ™„
Particularly as she didn't give him anything! It was a case of quick, we can use these Daylesford
Thereā€™s only so far behaviour like that in a friendship can last for. Robin herself is just as ignorant as Josephine in a less obvious way and to her credit less aggressive but still cut from the same cloth, so to speak. Friendships are important and it takes work to keep them Josephineā€™s lack of awareness is why I think friendships are rather fleeting for her. Notice the Bicester vlog where her two friends are girl fanning over that waste of money she bought (the dressing gown Dior coat) sheā€™s as standoffish as possible basking in their compliments but not giving anything back in return. I get the impression unless itā€™s compliments galore for her or her knowing it all or taking charge in her aggressive way of saying basically Iā€™m better than you, worship me then itā€™s kaput and youā€™re tossed away like last seasonā€™s straw bag
You've just perfectly described the actions of a narcissist.

• Heart
It's like watching a bad infomercial.

View attachment 569622
I really found that bit to be terrifying. Horror movie-esque. šŸ˜±

Made to feel special & upmarket I would imagine ( she only said she was treated differently wearing the dressing gown) . I'm going to contact Dior over this.
Never never judge a book by its cover. They should not be treating anybody any different ( unless known by name & have accounts etc)
Bit like pretty woman BIG MISTAKE !!!!! especially as madame J brought it with vouchers in a outlet so the opposite really of that scene in pretty woman.
Shame on Dior for judging !!!!!
I honestly think it is just her own perception. They probably treated her the same, but she felt different because she was in her beloved ā€œbougieā€ coat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is it really dangerous to carry nice bags around London? I didn't know šŸ˜³
My 'thing' is nice bags, so if I'm out and about somewhere like London, I just keep a nice, non-showy Longchamp folded up, so when I'm in the street, my good bag is hidden, and I can just pop it inside my nice bag when I'm at my destination

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just use a Tesco bag for life....keeps my posh bags nice and dry too!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Tonights laugh a minute. Talking to dogs who has got a lovely SNUTT probably means SNOUT & WHOS A CHICKEN LING LING wtf ????? She gets worse .
Spending too much time with chav Lids in comes the famous word BESPOKE. Yeh really exciting weight rack that could have easily come from IKEA. Most concerned to get Charlie boys opinion is it STEEL OR ALUMINIUM DARLING? Josie I really don't think anyone gives a tit !!!!!! He makes my flesh crawl.
Off to Carpet right with the begging bowl out no doubt. Lost the will back in the boring boring boring garden šŸ˜“.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion:
#23 Fashion Mumblr hits a sour note, as she dashes about London in a giant Dior coat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No sympathy whatsoever to her. She makes a lousy girlfriend. I wonder through all her pain with Endometriosis how many times Charles has broken his back proverbially or literally catering to her whims (likely using that an excuse to be waited on hand, foot and finger) yet she says he has ā€œman fluā€ what a spiteful little witch.

Leaves the gardeners waiting for half an hour while she dyes her hair purple damages Grade 1 listed walls because of it. Doesnā€™t find the brains, common sense or decency if the coffee machine breaks to get in her car and go to the nearest Costa.

Josephine has proven many times over what an ignorant slag she really is and this just proves it all and for me to use those names is a rarity.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She nearly wet her knickers and lost her front teeth over the excitement of the Beckhams having bought a property near by! The becks as she calls them!

Please donā€™t forget it is Sir!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it really dangerous to carry nice bags around London? I didn't know šŸ˜³
I tend to buzz about on my own, so I donā€™t like to look too flash. Plus itā€™s so easy for someone just grab it and run.
Unlike our dear friends in the Cotswolds, I have to pay for my leather goods, so I like to keep a hold of themšŸ˜‚

• Haha
She nearly wet her knickers and lost her front teeth over the excitement of the Beckhams having bought a property near by! The becks as she calls them!

Please donā€™t forget it is Sir!!

Oh man, sheā€™s going to make Victoria Beckhamā€™s skin crawl šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.