Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kno its cheesy etc and a bit deep but she's just posted pictures on her insta of when she was a child and I got the same feeling when Charlie had pictures of him when he was a child posted when he was 30. Makes me sad what life and social media does to people, makes me sad we all say this stuff about them and when I see pictures of them as children and it makes me sad haha I dunno I'm just feeling soppy this time of year 😂 the more I think of the scandal she did with the dreses (I can't spell the name) 😂 it gets me so so mad, like she knew what she was doing I can just imagine what she was saying off camera, really makes me upset. I'm thinking to much into everything haha but yeah what life does to people ey

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Saw the photos of her ebay and wondered if anyone has reported her to HMRC? Influencers are actually supposed to pay tax on any products they’ve been gifted and then sold on. There’s a form you can fill out here https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business and it literally takes 5 minutes.

I know that once HMRC launch an investigation, they are insanely thorough and will look into everything...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Saw the photos of her ebay and wondered if anyone has reported her to HMRC? Influencers are actually supposed to pay tax on any products they’ve been gifted and then sold on. There’s a form you can fill out here https://www.gov.uk/report-an-unregistered-trader-or-business and it literally takes 5 minutes.

I know that once HMRC launch an investigation, they are insanely thorough and will look into everything...
I doubt she does as this account appears to be operated through her mom local assistant

Hi and please hold as I write to them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Josie is a big snake wouldn't surprise me if the account was in her mums name as advised by her accountant. Not sure is it is legal though.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So the very useful and amazing Surfshark VPN that she flogs all the time hasn’t been used in a while then......?! 🤔 🧐
She’s back on her iPhone? Lol

She would probably declare that the gains are her mum’s food allowance from her!
Yeah and this is why it would be pointless to report her as I’m sure the snake she is that she has everything covered to include any excuse to
Cover it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I doubt she does as this account appears to be operated through her mom local assistant

Hi and please hold as I write to them 😂

HMRC would still see through that and be able to investigate, it’s tax evasion and people putting it through a relatives name is the oldest trick in the book.
At some point that money will have to exit her mums account and go into Josies...

I’m reporting her and hopefully a few here do too :) will certainly get her name flagged!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It was nice to see actually. Her Dad was handsome, very sad for her and her mum for their loss. A nice change in her IG stories at least in my opinion ❤

Yeah if this doesn’t give you more suspicion that assistant #1 mom is also part owner.

yeah I’m not gonna lie, it got me in the feels seeing her dad in the pictures.
Exactly.

Yes we know she’s a snooty cow. But it’s still sad she’s experienced loss of a parent so young 😞

I was going to mention this all three put in ?
Say that is true for argument sake it’s a clever way of protecting your assets. If she and Charles parted ways he could and is entitled to claim under common law as they’ve lived together for more than 6 months (many years in reality) but with Lala as part owner he would get considerably less than if it was just Josephine and him on the deeds. If it is just Lala as the sole owner then he would get diddly squat. It protects her inheritance from potential divorce proceedings that would see a lot of money being given by court order to settle. That said we don’t know if the deeds aren’t in his name although I highly doubt it. Land registry would potentially answer that question which I believe is a public service under the Freedom of Information, correct me if I’m wrong. Personally I wouldn’t as at the end of the day it’s their business nobody else’s on who owns the house. The next perspective is a personal opinion that maybe wrong I hope it’s wrong but merely from observation on Josephine’s part not her mother’s. I’ve never seen Lala and Charles in a video having a verbal exchange so this opinion is solely on Josephine’s interaction with him, in my opinion based on that it is a very clever way of keeping Charles in his place. That said he may have his own money and financial interests but while he’s living there the overall feeling is that it is very much HER and Lala’s home. She may love him very much and who are we to say but on video she treats him with a hell of lot of contempt and condescension.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.