Fashion Mumblr #20 I gave you PR and you sold it the next day on ebay

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How did she get Daylesford in the tit?
She went and bought a take away lunch during the first total lockdown. She had just moved. She then posted to IG photos of her eating it outside Daylesford and then tagged them. People thought they were open for full service not just take away and they got reported.
That's my recollection. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She went and bought a take away lunch during the first total lockdown. She had just moved. She then posted to IG photos of her eating it outside Daylesford and then tagged them. People thought they were open for full service not just take away and they got reported.
That's my recollection. Someone will correct me if I am wrong.
They shouldn’t have been open for that service. She shouldn’t have gone, also they kept sending her things after such as mince pies. Both equal on that one. Their prices as well are obscene in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
They shouldn’t have been open for that service. She shouldn’t have gone, also they kept sending her things after such as mince pies. Both equal on that one. Their prices as well are obscene in my opinion.
Maybe, I didn't explain it properly.
They were opened as a shop what Josie bought was prepackaged salad stuff and sandwiches which you were allowed to sell.
Daylesford did nothing wrong except be too fecking expensive.
Josie sat outside on picnic benches and took photos of her eating.
Someone here said Daylesford had words with her.
She then ridiculed them on her vlogs for a while and then stopped going.
They then started to use that deli on the way back from Ho. Ho.
Now Daylesford has been sending them mince pies and hampers. In the area they are with the A list clientele they have, Josie's trade or lack off won't effect them. I suspect all loyal customers get one of those hampers and they gave her one to stop her bad mouthing them.
It worked because they are feckin great again!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
😡😡😡
Go to her stories. She has posted a video criticising the new restrictions. It's not her video but still. She hasn't a clue, no empathy, no remorse. She is appalling!
As somebody who has stayed at home since March and only went out to buy groceries, literally, havent seen friends, avoided some of my family, wore my mask since day 1 and made sure to pay attention to what i touch, where i go, avoid crowds etc she really has some audacity to complain that her country is in tier 4. All she does is go shopping here and there, having massages, facials, nails done, but somehow there is something to complain about when her job requires her to do it at home and post stuff on her blog, youtube and social media... Does she realize it's a fuckin pandemic and u gotta make some restrictions to make sure hospitals don't get overwhelmed with too many serious cases? She really should shut up when it comes to this or anything Boris does in terms of the pandemic bcs she's no better, she's not an example either and she lives a very privileged life. Havent seen her going to a food bank and donate food, haven't seen her ask her followers to donate to help xyz in this difficuult time, all we seen is her doing fake giveaways tellin people "just share my vlogs and promote my accounts" uh....and how are u gonna pick the person based on that? Such a scam. I bet she gives nothing at al. We've seen her attempting to clear out her products, making bundles for her friends and family, and she kept at least 30 products, if not more, saying "i just need all of them and i go thru them very quickly". She's such a greedy person it seems, she reminds me of my aunt who has a serious disease of keeping everything to herself but expecting people to give stuff for free. Same thing she's doing

I honestly can't stomach reading the comment section of her videos anymore. These people are seriously clueless and far too emotionally attached to this woman. They clearly live vicariously through her, and are the perfect audience to shill to. They just see a young thin blonde, who seems hardworking, living a glamorous life. They apply zero critical thinking to what they see, and they honestly don't want to. They prefer the fantasy.
and i was one of those people although soemtimes she annoyed me a bit, this forum opened my eyes about some things, especially her scamming ways :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
OMFG I never realised people actually bought titles 😂😂😂 I thought that was a joke thing on Groupon.

Josie darling, titles can be earned, inherited or married into. You cannot legally buy a title xoxoxo
Absolutely right, but Josie probably thinks that the majority of her American followers will not understand English titles, and will actually believe she and Charlie are now members of the aristocracy. Of course they are not. That Lord of the Manor title can be bought and does not make her a member of the peerage.

I do agree with you. And Daylesford and Soho Farmhouse should not be allowing Josie to continue filming there showing her disregard for rules. They are making themselves look very bad indeed, as well as her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
SEND HELP!!!!! I just caught myself singing “jingle with me baaaabbyy” whilst vacuuming 😂🤣 I’ve clearly watched too many Christmas in the Cotswolds flogs 🎵🎵 Merry Christmas (happy holidays) everyone xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can't believe she is still going in about the incident in Stratford in todays flog, you'd think she was chased by the bloke and at risk of harm... Not seeing him 20 meters away as she mentioned before 🙄
Either milking it for content / sympathy or has lived the most sheltered life, can't quite decide which

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can't believe she is still going in about the incident in Stratford in todays flog, you'd think she was chased by the bloke and at risk of harm... Not seeing him 20 meters away as she mentioned before 🙄
Either milking it for content / sympathy or has lived the most sheltered life, can't quite decide which
I was working at a store with two men with guns, escaped in the exit doors while the men told my coworkers to lay down on the floor, with huge guns mind you, seeing them, and seeing the guards panic, taking a risk and running away, thinking what if i get shot,w hat if it's terorrists and not just thieves. And a day later or two, seriously stopped talking about it, so I think she's milking it

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Back to being behind on vlogs again.
Either her parents wasted a lot of money on her education or she is lying about giving these socks to Charlie for Christmas. They are women socks in a size 2 1/2-5 so unless Charlie has teeny tiny feet these socks are another gift for Lady Josephine.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She needs to rethink how she does reels OY GEVALT! Madame or “Frauline Josefine” I should say looks as if she’s Seig Heil-ing at first then “Citizen Josephine” Communist saluting all the way from the Cotswolds to Covent Garden on her reel. Wonder if she goose stepped as well?!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we go with Christmas in the Flogswolds Day 24!

*Apparently it’s the last day? So influencers not film in Xmas eve anymore? Although I guess she’s filmed all these way in advance anyway so we’re only missing out on another day of ADs...

*Shes still a bit shaken up from her near-death experience. Police should be coming round to take a statement. Maybe they can also ask her why she was out in the first place?

*she’s done with all sponsorships/brand collabs. So all you’ll see today is hidden Ads darling...

*now she’s talking about people who vlog on Xmas eve... can’t believe who does that? Errrr you love? A few years ago?!

*So excited talking about the gingerbread house.. so excited in fact she needs to keep swallowing or else the gnashers may drop out...

*quick flog of some clothes. Saliva swallowing is really bad today.

*she’s cracking on with the gingerbread house. She’s got different sugar out for the purpose of photographing but she’ll use different sugar for cooking. Ffs. She’s just such an idiot!

*oooh who had “Thermomix” in the Flogmas bingo?

* oh good Lord this is boring. Can we go back to flogging white jumpers and makeup? Skipping forward.... (anyone think this gingerbread house is going to be a car crash?!)

*oh! They’ve had a delivery out there! Whilst she was outside! Can you Adam and Eve it!! 😯

*gym/shed update: they have a floor. Oh, another delivery is arriving... oh no it’s the houseboy in the world’s dirtiest car. Why has he not cleaned it? Bloody useless servants.

*back to the boring gym shed talk 🥱

*ooh she’s got ex-shoreditch house lights. So an actual bit of HoHo in the gym! She’s literally losing her sh*t over it too. 🙄

*back to the gingerbread bollocks. Oh it’s just going to be awful isn’t it.... 😬 I’m really struggling with what the hidden ad is here. She doesn’t do ANYTHING that isn’t making her money especially when it’s time consuming so she must be getting something from this...

*more free flowers arrived.

*she’s shocked at how long this is taking. Shocked. She’s never spent this much time on anything in her life. Oh it’s time to do the roof now. This is RIVETING STUFF guys. Fast forward again.... 🙄🥱

*oh it’s Mac and cheese AGAIN for dinner. Seriously. No words.... boring doesn’t even cover it.... oh they are about to watch the holiday. I expect there will be a debate soon about where it’s set....

*hang on. She says she’s just started her gingerbread ice cream? But we saw that on a different day?? So she’s confused herself with what parts of days she’s uploading when. Why is she so stupid??!? 🤷🏼‍♀️

*the Mac and cheese was SO DELICIOUS her teeth are hanging on by a thread. A THREAD.

*its a 2 day vlog now cos even she realised how dull it’s been so far. She’s wrapping up Charlie’s gifts. Again.

*festive date night. Kitchen will be busy apparently. Hey, I know, why not have some Mac n cheese?

*back to the gingerbread ice cream. Oh this is the real one. The other one was a practise. Crikey she’s a busy girl.

*6 crackers on the table. Not this year love. 😂

*also, this music is 🤮

*back to the gingerbread house again 🥱. Have never cared so little about a gingerbread house.

*25’35. “Epic fail”... 🤔?

*veg. Flowers. Present under tree. Brownie. Egg Nog.. seriously. It’s too late for me but save yourselves from this bore-fest....

*gifts are wrapped. She’s even managed to make them look dull too.

*shes run out of icing sugar. But actually do you know what, it doesn’t look too bad! Well done Josie..! 😂

*its a few hours later. She’s got changed and done her hair to go and sit in the lounge. Sorry. The drawing room.

*why are there 6 place settings?? Is this for Christmas Day? Or now?? I’m so confused!

*nope. They clearly have people round.

*33’01. Charlie’s face mask. That’s all. 😂

*the long goodbye. It’s gonna feel weird not vlogging for a while. Don’t worry we’ll cope. But will your bank account?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was working at a store with two men with guns, escaped in the exit doors while the men told my coworkers to lay down on the floor, with huge guns mind you, seeing them, and seeing the guards panic, taking a risk and running away, thinking what if i get shot,w hat if it's terorrists and not just thieves. And a day later or two, seriously stopped talking about it, so I think she's milking it
Oh god, I hope neither you nor your co-workers developed PTSD.

Back to being behind on vlogs again.
Either her parents wasted a lot of money on her education or she is lying about giving these socks to Charlie for Christmas. They are women socks in a size 2 1/2-5 so unless Charlie has teeny tiny feet these socks are another gift for Lady Josephine.
Maybe he doesn't wear them on his feet?

She needs to rethink how she does reels OY GEVALT! Madame or “Frauline Josefine” I should say looks as if she’s Seig Heil-ing at first then “Citizen Josephine” Communist saluting all the way from the Cotswolds to Covent Garden on her reel. Wonder if she goose stepped as well?!
Oh god, this looks really like the post of some Neo-Nazi Arschloch (asshole). Just go away, José.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sadl
Oh god, I hope neither you nor your co-workers developed PTSD.

Maybe he doesn't wear them on his feet?

Oh god, this looks really like the post of some Neo-Nazi Arschloch (asshole). Just go away, José.
Sadly the cuff of that jacket is similar to ones they wear

Reactions: 9
Merry Christmas everyone !!🎄❤
Haven't seen the latest vlog but I am sure Josie will not disappoint me... I am hoping for dull, annoying content.😜
In the meantime, I am sharing my beloved tree (the more traditional one) with you lovely ladies. ❤❤

Screenshot_20201224-224132_Gallery.jpg

20201224_225126.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Seriously, if I hear "Jingle with me baby" once more ... !!! All through that gingerbread house construction it was all you could hear.
There is no way this girl eats all that mac 'n cheese AND velvetised chocolate with half a jar of marshmallows AND cookies AND more cheese ... but hey ... they had a delivery of an entire box of veg! VEG!!! Who's going to eat all that?
Also, she attributed her being out of breath to eating too much, but I have my doubts. She's out of breath a lot for someone who supposedly works out regularly.
She dressed up for the evening, but she has to wear her leather leggings as she can't find her sequin skirt. Anyone think what I'm thinking? She's already flogged it on Ebay?
Table is set for six ... We've been allowed one (ONE!) contact (not even another couple) since the end of October, and the festive season doesn't change anything.
I must confess I watched her vlog on Christmas Eve ... How sad can that be? 🤣🤣🤣
Merry teethmas to all of you! 🎀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Merry Christmas everybody. All I have seen tonight is what unorganised extremely untidy messy person she is. Bloody clutter & tit all over the place. Not like she hasn't got any spare space. Get a grip and put things away. You live like a pig in tit Josie !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.