Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

beautyblogger123

VIP Member
Oh I do hope the iTerry product was the illuminator in the tacky compact with red stones in the lid costing about 50 squids. The one that she has said squllions of times is her favourite thing EVER!!!!! :rolleyes: :D
It looks like an old one - anyone else think she’s done it on purpose to get another freebie from byterry? She’s taken it downstairs then dropped it on the flagstones

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Julia123

VIP Member
So Josie, what clued you in to the fact that the desk MIGHT NOT be antique? Was it that it is flat packed and has to be put together? :unsure:💡

And just like the family room and the bedroom and so many rooms... this office is also 50 shades of :sick: Come to think of it... just like everything she wears AND eats is 50 shades of beige, we also have the 50 shades of brown drawing room, 50 shades of gold bedroom, and 50 shades of pink bedroom and so on.... o_O

• Haha

TheScarletgirl

VIP Member
I have been off for a few days . I hope Josie's international viewers know she is a false representation of the UK public. A lot of us are on furlough or are key workers . We are friendly down to earth people who don't dream of flaunting our home for all to see and bosting about our country walks. Josie does not strike me as friendly at all .She seems rather snooty.

• Heart

Mamesuke

I think it’s really clear that Josie favours Dickie over Dexter and I do hate to see what seems like deliberate attempts to make Dexter jealous by excessive fawning over Dickie in front of him. It’s even in the way she describes them - Dickie is the most amazing, adorable, cute, wonderful, stunning boy whilst Dexter usually just gets “you’re so handsome”. I mean, I know dogs won’t understand the different words used but they are hypersensitive to tone of voice and I bet anything Dexter knows he’s not loved as much as Dickie.
Dicky is beige, like her pallete scheme, she cannot help herself 😆
In that sense her brain is monochromatic

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Is she for real... posting a what I bought myself for Christmas video? How about you donate some of your PR beauty bits to some shelters and stop being such a greedy cow.

• Sick
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
What trends is she talking about? It will take most of the year, for most of the world to be vaccinated. Is she on another planet?
She is so stupid! She has set herself up in front of the camera talking as if she is a news presenter and she is talking absolute crap 🤡
- Have we not been seeing instagrammers wear neutrals and corsets for the last 2 years? Definitely not new trends
- I don't think brides ever stopped wearing corset wedding dresses!
- Apparently an A line dress is historical and making a big come back 😂 she is also very curios how the high street are going to take on over sized blazers and A line dress as if this hasn't been a thing forever.
- Every year she rejoices that neutrals are back in fashion 🤡
- if it is co-ordinated its elevated :rolleyes: My pyjamas co-ordinate so I must be the height of fashion
- Sustainability is in 🤦‍♀️ she is filming this video in a room filled with fast fashion or ridiculously expensive unworn clothes!
- Love it or hate it the high street will always be inspired by designer brands :rolleyes::rolleyes: she really is delusional! I thought she studied fashion marketing or something along that vein?
- Apparently we are all feeling nostalgic for history - NOPE just you and Lydia who think you are extras on the set of Downtown Abbey
- Wide leg trousers, capes and chunky necklaces/jewellery are a new trend as well as leather jackets with a floral dress :rolleyes: isn't Josie meant to be a fashion influencer?
- In the same breath she said pearls are a trend not going away but also called them classic - Josie you are a doughnut!

I'm starting to think she filmed this video at the beginning of 2020

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Oh my.... we had to throw a temper tantrum to get the Pelaton in December and then we stopped using it for weeks. Then bragged how it was covered in dust and ⚡☄ karma strikes again. Oh Josie you are pathetic.

ps I got a Pelaton last week....it was a few days late and we said nothing.... got offered a $200 credit and clips worked fine. Hmmm 🤓
27DFE4FE-02F4-41BE-9429-36CDE9A074A8.png
C930E391-240D-4127-B6C9-670058FDBEC3.png

Oh and just noticed... it's intentionally shoved up against a wall! What a complete jerk she is... many of you predicted she'd be sending it back in the 30 day window... because she just will go to ho ho. Looking more like it, right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow

Hass

Chatty Member
video today is ummmmmmmmmm - stupid. Ten essential things we should all have - pyjamas, boots, slippers, sweaters, leggings, a coat... The only thing she forgot to mention was underwear, socks and a bra. I think it is safe to say that everyone living in a cold climate has these items - why is this worthy of a video????

• Haha
  • Wow

Flame

Like a few have mentioned I really do love the coach house, it's very me and would love to have a cosy little house like that in the countryside, I love the cotswolds but the lake district will always be my favorite place, she's totally ruined that huge house. 😭

• Heart

Appleblossom

VIP Member
😡😡😡
Go to her stories. She has posted a video criticising the new restrictions. It's not her video but still. She hasn't a clue, no empathy, no remorse. She is appalling!

• Angry
@HungarianViszla
Thank you for your lovely comment. I sometimes don't realize how hard I am on myself. It stems from my childhood, my Mom called me stupid all the time and there were other horrible words which created a lot of anxiety in me. It's a long story, my parents constantly arguing (tension in the house all the time) My Dad had a nervous breakdown when I was 5 years old and was hospitalized for 2 months. I thought he left or died because my Mom never said a word. In the early 60's people never spoke about anxiety and depression. Apparently my Dad had shock therapy. Looking back I really feel my Mom had bi polar disorder. She was scary at times and my brother and I were both afraid of her. My Mom died with dementia and my Dad died shortly after. It was a bad ending for both of them. I had a really hard time forgiving my Mom but after caring for her when she had dementia (bathing, feeding and changing her diapers) I noticed a shift inside me. I felt this over whelming feeling of compassion for her and finally my Mom and I were in a good place. She never apologized but she didn't have to because I forgave her. I always made sure my children felt wanted, loved and secure. All that hardship made me a better Mom because I decided ( through self awareness) to be better.

• Heart
  • Sad

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
And yet the real life Lady of ‘Downton’ or Highclere is a million miles away from Josie. Lady Carnarvon comes across as very hard working and down to earth. Proof that class cannot be purchased, I suppose. Nor faked on ones You Tube channel, dah-lings.

Do we think Josie is pregnant? Looking back at the angle of her shots over the past weeks and her outfit choices (hormones raging would account for a lot) I do wonder...
What, pregnant without being married « tut tut » ». Not very appropriate for darling Josie! She won’t be able to afford a Kelly to hide that bump.

• Haha

jammy

Chatty Member
She filmed the police cars while she was "locked" inside the store, fearing for her life.... people were walking around outside with kids in push chairs like normal.

Appleblossom

VIP Member
It's people like her that have caused the Government to take these measures. They figured they can't reason with her so lock her up! Meanwhile the rest of us have been trying to stay safe, avoid London, Bicester Village and all the other super spreader influencer haunts!
She's just upset she won't be able to slow swim at HoHo house.
Exactly. She has breached lockdown rules from the very start. She moved house when noone else was allowed. She claims she had special permission.
She moved from the hotspot of London to a small rural village and didn't self-isolate. In and out of local shops and got Daylesford in the shit.
She had half of Surrey in and out of her house and local shops when they shouldn't have been travelling.
The virus has now mutated and is more virulent and she is complaining! She should be thankful her behaviour hasn't left anyone dead or with a disability for life.

• Heart
  • Angry
What a bloody joke they are... but we can now call Chazza by his proper title "Little Lord Fauntleroy"" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
Coach House looks lovely compared to the Manor. Shame the tour was ruined by the DOG VOICE - CANT YOU STOP BREAKING INTO THAT RIDICULOUS ACCENT !!!!!!

• Haha
@Twinkletoes974

Feeling low and lonely in lockdown, can't see my kids for Christmas but I just want to say your recaps are hilarious and give me something to laugh about every day. Five minutes of laughter every day will get me through this!😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Bloody Nora she really is living in a Downton Abbey fantasy!! Grow up and wise up you stupid woman. Treat others as you would wish to be treated yourself and forget your idiotic delusions of (fake) grandeur!

• Heart
  • Haha

Evabee

I don’t understand how people sit through her flogs it’s the same thing every day

- dogs
- lots of carbs
- flogging some ad
- showing the PR they got
- Charlie mansplaining some irrelevant detail
- SoHo farmhouse
- Mentioning the Cotswolds at least 10 times

• Haha
  • Sick