Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚

I agree, it was probably frost (or Charlie's own weed killer πŸ˜†), but Josie just had to shame that poor farmer next door and smear his good name without any proof what so ever 😑.
I can't speak for this farmer or Cotswolds farmers in general but I do live in a rural area and no farmer would be spraying weed killer! None! It's too dangerous.
Its May and this is the time of year for spraying the fields with slurry/fertiliser.
As has been said it was probably the frosts, those hydrangeas would have been force grown in a greenhouse, not hardy enough yet and I have noticed they water the plants at the wrong time of day, in direct sunlight.
I dont know what has happened to the Wisteria maybe doesn't like their bullsh1t rather than the farmers!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In yesterday's vlog she complained again that it's often quite chilly in the house. She commented on the windows, which are only single glass and do not shut properly, and the chilly draft in the house, especially in the bathroom - haha! Yikes, there was someone too quick to buy a house with lots of disadvantages! She'll be surprised, when it'll get really cold in winter, then all her granny style cardigans and thermals won't be enough to keep her warm!
They are going to freeze.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My gut instinct is that she didn't have a mortgage on the Clapham house.

She made such a big deal about signing the mortgage paperwork when she moved into Wisteria Manor. She's mentioned the mortgage at least twice in the past couple of weeks. Something tells me the emotions associated with having that level of financial responsibility are new to her.

Pink Shorts, on the other hand, is rolling around like a pig in tit thinking life is one big holiday. I think he is spending all his 'income' on basic living costs and has no actual financial responsibilities. Or assets for that matter. He'd be screwed if Lady Aga dumped him. You can see that is what aggravates him and sparks his ego - putting down Lady Aga makes him feel better for being a house husband.

I don't think she has a mortgage on the Gatehouse either. I think she paid for it in cash with company profits and I reckon it's registered as a business premises rather than a second home. Someone who has analysed her company accounts will be able to tell us more.... If my memory is correct, it was bought for around Β£480K and that matches the Β£500K that seemed to disappear from her accounts last year.

Anyway, it's going to be interesting to see how cold the house gets in the autumn and winter months. All the single glazing and numerous fire places are going to create the most epic wind tunnel! We have only two open fire places and its hard enough to stop the wind - it goes down one chimney and up the other in a circular motion. We have to make sure to keep all doors closed put draught excluders down to try and block it.

Also (and finally πŸ˜‚) did you see how steamed up the windows were in the master bathroom after she had a shower in yesterday's vlog. That's going to require the windows to be painted regularly to counteract the damp / mould. She really needs to sort a dehumidifier out in there asap or else Pink Shorts clothes will all go mouldy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her yakking on about spiders is seriously getting on my tits. Newsflash Einstein - buy a 600+ year house in the countryside - spiders are THE LEAST of your worries.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My gut instinct is that she didn't have a mortgage on the Clapham house.

She made such a big deal about signing the mortgage paperwork when she moved into Wisteria Manor. She's mentioned the mortgage at least twice in the past couple of weeks. Something tells me the emotions associated with having that level of financial responsibility are new to her.

Pink Shorts, on the other hand, is rolling around like a pig in tit thinking life is one big holiday. I think he is spending all his 'income' on basic living costs and has no actual financial responsibilities. Or assets for that matter. He'd be screwed if Lady Aga dumped him. You can see that is what aggravates him and sparks his ego - putting down Lady Aga makes him feel better for being a house husband.

I don't think she has a mortgage on the Gatehouse either. I think she paid for it in cash with company profits and I reckon it's registered as a business premises rather than a second home. Someone who has analysed her company accounts will be able to tell us more.... If my memory is correct, it was bought for around Β£480K and that matches the Β£500K that seemed to disappear from her accounts last year.

Anyway, it's going to be interesting to see how cold the house gets in the autumn and winter months. All the single glazing and numerous fire places are going to create the most epic wind tunnel! We have only two open fire places and its hard enough to stop the wind - it goes down one chimney and up the other in a circular motion. We have to make sure to keep all doors closed put draught excluders down to try and block it.

Also (and finally πŸ˜‚) did you see how steamed up the windows were in the master bathroom after she had a shower in yesterday's vlog. That's going to require the windows to be painted regularly to counteract the damp / mould. She really needs to sort a dehumidifier out in there asap or else Pink Shorts clothes will all go mouldy!
Yup, agreed with most everything here. She has Β£200k+ of debt listed on her balance sheet though which is most likely a mortgage for gatehouse. She has nothing else to offer a lender otherwise. A Β£3 title search on land registry could confirm it for those extra curious.

I reckon the Clapham flat was mortgaged but for all intents and purposes was paid for by Mommy Darling. Darling would have probably put a notional monthly grand towards the mortgage.

Reactions: 5
Her yakking on about spiders is seriously getting on my tits. Newsflash Einstein - buy a 600+ year house in the countryside - spiders are THE LEAST of your worries.
Peak spider mating season in September and October is going to be a VERY interesting time on her channel.

She has absolutely no clue what she has let herself in for!

πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I reckon the Clapham flat was mortgaged but for all intents and purposes was paid for by Mommy Darling. Darling would have probably put a notional monthly grand towards the mortgage.
And this is what she's getting in return 😱:
20200515_232013.jpg

Seriously πŸ˜’ don’t encourage this πŸ˜‚ just in case she’s in here.

I SWEAR if she and manchild do anything similar like this- I’ll be dead πŸ’€ πŸ˜‚
She already did 🀭:
20200515_233059.jpg

Not a bad picture of her, I have to admit, but equally corny πŸ˜‚.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Peak spider mating season in September and October is going to be a VERY interesting time on her channel.

She has absolutely no clue what she has let herself in for!

πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·
A few weekends in Soho Farmhouse does not a Cotswold girl make!
I thought it would be Charlie who would miss all the comforts of London but he seems to be as happy as a pig in sh1te, it is her that has become whiney

• Heart
Reactions: 11
A few weekends in Soho Farmhouse does not a Cotswold girl make!
I thought it would be Charlie who would miss all the comforts of London but he seems to be as happy as a pig in sh1te, it is her that has become whiney
That's probably because he's high from all the attention and admiration he's getting from his granny fan base πŸ˜‰.

Which makes me wonder, do you guys think he has read the comments on his inappropriate outburst the other day and does he realize that lots of people think he is an annoying abusive freeloader? He still seems to be as full of himself as ever and very willing to be in her vlogs πŸ₯΄.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And this is what she's getting in return 😱:
View attachment 131181

She already did 🀭:
View attachment 131193
Not a bad picture of her, I have to admit, but equally corny πŸ˜‚.
Those look like English bluebells. They are a protected species and it is illegal to pick or destroy them. If the leaves get crushed from people walking or doing things like this, they die back.
There is a bluebell wood about a mile from my house and it gets fenced off for about 4 months of the year because of people doing this.

• Wow
Those look like English bluebells. They are a protected species and it is illegal to pick or destroy them. If the leaves get crushed from people walking or doing things like this, they die back.
There is a bluebell wood about a mile from my house and it gets fenced off for about 4 months of the year because of people doing this.
Our dear friend lidl Millen took her bike to squash her blue bells!🀫

• Wow
I was wondering a few days ago whether she had actually completed on the property yet because in one of her videos from the new house she said she needed to go read some mortgage documentation. I don't know about anyone else, but all my perusing of mortgage documentation happened before I actually finalised my mortgage, not after. That plus all the weirdness about the purchase almost falling through immediately prior to their move ... all of those seemed to me to be pre-exchange dramas, not completion dramas, so I was a bit confused about the timing during those first few videos on her moving vlog playlist.

Anyway, so for those reasons my feeling has been that they have moved in during the completion period and haven't actually completed yet. Title search just now seems to confirm the "previous owner" was still listed as the registered owner on 7 May 2020 (I don't know why the search isn't current as at today, I'm not at all familiar with UK title searches). They moved in mid-late April right? I don't know if the UK land registry sleeps that long on updating its registers but I can't imagine they do?

Where I live, moving in during the completion period is not common at all but can be done ... normally vendors would look to recoup a fee for that occupancy period though. Anyone know what the situation is usually like in the UK?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.