Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch because:
1. I just love, love, love the house and the garden , watching the vlogs has been a great distraction from everything happening now.
2. coming here to read the comments :)
and. .....hmmm I think that's it :D

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Small SURVEY, just for the fun of this thread:

Obviously, we are all annoyed with Lady Aga and her house & garden joke. I sometimes ask myself, if so, why on earth do I still flick through their vlogs and not stop watching at all? Actually and normally in real life, it’s none of my business how other people look or how they live. In real life, I restrain from judging others and try to live and let live. Not so with influencers: Well, one reason why I keep on flicking through the vlogs is just for the fun of this thread. I love to read and comment on your funny and often insightful posts and it’s a kind of distraction from my job. However, that’s the only reason, why I keep on track with those weirdos. Mostly, I get annoyed with primarily the house joke Charlie, then I don’t like what the channel has turned into – namely, a mere advertising channel -, after a few seconds watching, Ads pop up, which turns me off already. And when I read your comments on how they ruin that beautiful house by making a pink castle out of it, destroying nature around the house, pretending to be Lady and Lord of Cotswold while being dumb as tit, I’m really so fed up with them that I swear to myself not watching anymore. I don’t know whether I’d better stop watching them at all. I mean, each click on their videos helps them to move on with that crap, right. I don’t want to be one of their promoters. If there’s only one click less, I’d belong to the change I want to see in the world.

HOW ABOUT YOU? Have you ever thought of your reasons why you keep on watching? It’ll be fun if you posted them and we’d endorse each others masochism – haha! :)

My reasons to keep on watching (flicking through the vlogs):

• First and foremost: this thread and the community here
  • Distraction from my job (I’m working from home at the moment)
  • I love this beautiful historic house
  • I actually came from the Clapham house in London, which I loved more, kept on watching…
  • It’s fun imagining how to furnish the house – I love interior design and architecture, which I’m obsessed with for my own house (totally different to their style of course :) )
  • Escapism? I love to live where I live, I’m completely satisfied with my own house, but I am dreaming of a holiday home in England (just dreaming!)
  • Are we all masochistic when we keep on occupying ourselves with those weirdos?

WHAT ARE YOUR REASONS TO KEEP ON WATCHING? Looking forward to reading your replies! :)
I started watching her when I lived in Japan (military family here) and I needed inspiring. I stopped watching her for a while because half the brands and others wouldn't ship to my address, her style is just repetitive, plus I went into labor and my distractions were different. I only started watching her again when everything became on locked down.

Why I keep watching?
  • This thread and community here. I really enjoy speaking to you all and bond.
  • I'm enjoying watching these 2 destroy this beautiful home one pink wall at a time. I really wish they didn't because I love the house but this is a train wreck that you can't stop watching.
  • It's my distraction/escapism currently. I literally live in the middle of nowhere here (there's nothing to do besides the beaches but they are currently closed).
  • There are moments I question myself why I continue to watch them as they bring nothing or contribute nothing to my life besides the biggest eye rolls, cringes, laughs, and head shakes lol I really think it's transformed more into the bonding and community here that keeps me here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only just started watching as I heard about her amazing house over at the LEM thread. Gorgeous house but got concerned as soon as I saw the pink paint she chose for the bedroom. But when I saw her get all dressed up in a gown to walk in the fields and calling everyone darlings I cracked up. Couldn't believe that anyone could be that pretentious and fake. Now I watched an old vlog and realised her accent is fake too. She's actually worse than Millen. That boy/ man of hers is awful. What a know all and a bully he is!

I don't know if I could stand to continue to watch maybe just catch up here with goings on in the castle. I don't watch LEM either as she was too annoying so I only go on her thread to see what's the latest disaster.

I'm supposed to be fan as I'm mature but honestly nobody could get to a mature age where they couldn't see through all the fakery and pretentiousness. So if its true that a lot of her fans are mature they must either be very forgiving or stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I started watching her when I lived in Japan (military family here) and I needed inspiring. I stopped watching her for a while because half the brands and others wouldn't ship to my address, her style is just repetitive, plus I went into labor and my distractions were different. I only started watching her again when everything became on locked down.

Why I keep watching?
  • I'm enjoying watching these 2 destroy this beautiful home one pink wall at a time. I really wish they didn't because I love the house but this is a train wreck that you can't stop watching.
  • It's my distraction/escapism currently. I literally live in the middle of nowhere here (there's nothing to do besides the beaches but they are currently closed).
  • There are moments I question myself why I continue to watch them as they bring nothing or contribute nothing to my life besides the biggest eye rolls, cringes, laughs, and head shakes lol I really think it's transformed more into the bonding and community here that keeps me here.
Yeah, the community is great here! We all come from different corners of the world and yet, there's so much respect for each other's opinions. I also agree with the train wreck ride, once you're on, you can't stop watching. I'm also curious about the result of their hopeless endeavours!

• Heart
I had initially started watching her because she seemed down to earth and it was fun to watch someone my age. I stopped watching her because
1. I don’t live in UK or Europe so 80% of brands she mentions don’t deliver to me.
2. Southern Hemisphere here, so the seasons are different too - can’t be “inspired” for spring when we are gearing towards autumn.
3.Started catching up on the lies and non-declarations so was quite active on the GG thread(not many people there), eventually moved here(at the start, I think there were only 4-5 of us chatting, so glad all of you joined!)
4. Started watching again - Mainly because we have such amazing people here and I wanted to be in loop with whatever we discuss here and I can’t distract myself from the train wreck that this house is going to be!

• Heart
I had initially started watching her because she seemed down to earth and it was fun to watch someone my age. I stopped watching her because
1. I don’t live in UK or Europe so 80% of brands she mentions don’t deliver to me.
2. Southern Hemisphere here, so the seasons are different too - can’t be “inspired” for spring when we are gearing towards autumn.
3.Started catching up on the lies and non-declarations so was quite active on the GG thread(not many people there), eventually moved here(at the start, I think there were only 4-5 of us chatting, so glad all of you joined!)
4. Started watching again - Mainly because we have such amazing people here and I wanted to be in loop with whatever we discuss here and I can’t distract myself from the train wreck that this house is going to be!
True, she was more down to earth in her London time or is it only because I wasn't here on this thread and thus not informed about her real intentions. Since they moved to this house she's changed a lot, she sounds so posh now and although English isn't my native language, I can hear the difference in her accent, can't exactly tell what the difference is, though, it just sounds so posh suddenly and the intonation is different. As to shopping from her channel, the only thing she ever inspired me to buy were Stewart Weitzman over the knee boots, which I adored at that time. Her other stuff is not so much my style, I'm more into black outfits or at least blue. Only in summer I wear light coloured outfits.

all that dental care and she still has the mouth of a baleen whale...

I have always thought Josie is pretty she just sometime pulls odd faces . I am finding her vlogs are getting boring how much ad revenue does she need to pay this mortgage she has. What does Charlie do ?

Reactions: 4

Why I keep watching?
^^^^^^^^^^ This why I watch. Nothing to add. ^^^^^^^^^^
I had stopped watching her and one thing I have noticed is that she has become even more pretentious.

• Heart
I have always thought Josie is pretty she just sometime pulls odd faces . I am finding her vlogs are getting boring how much ad revenue does she need to pay this mortgage she has. What does Charlie do ?
Oh, I agree! I think she's lost quite a bit of weight, and without some roundness to her face, her mouth and teeth are more emphasized.

Reactions: 6
You can tell she is working towards the american market. The IPL machine had an American plug!!!!

Did anyone else notice her huge bags under her eyes? Must have been up worrying about the mortgage - she even listed the toothpaste on Amazon which you can get from tescos! Desperate!

Why couldnt they have eaten at the kitchen table?opps sorry forgot there is more than 2 of them staying there and they wouldn't fit around the table in the kitchen

• Haha
Notes on today's vlog.
1.) The lamp and wall lights aren't bad and I actually quite like them but do prefer the candle type ones. I was expecting crystals or the like.

2.)Why buy all new fixtures and fittings? She could have turned the existing fixtures upside down and added a shade. Almost all wall lights can be adapted for a shade.

3.) She didn't link to Pooky (dear AF BTW) in her description box. Does this mean she paid for the lights/lamps herself? She didn't get sponsership or affiliated links.

Reactions: 9
She is pretty and her mid-conversation stills are certainly much prettier than mine! And I agree about the ads too. Had the latest vlog on in the background whilst ironing... there was hardly any content that wasn't an ad.

Reactions: 4
In today's vlog at about 21.12 Charlie grabs his ribs and winces.
Can anyone make out what Charlie and Josie said?

Reactions: 2
Notes on today's vlog.
1.) The lamp and wall lights aren't bad and I actually quite like them but do prefer the candle type ones. I was expecting crystals or the like.

2.)Why buy all new fixtures and fittings? She could have turned the existing fixtures upside down and added a shade. Almost all wall lights can be adapted for a shade.

3.) She didn't link to Pooky (dear AF BTW) in her description box. Does this mean she paid for the lights/lamps herself? She didn't get sponsership or affiliated links.
I think she mentioned a couple of vlog back that the company reached out to her after she mentioned looking at their lights in an earlier vlog... so I assume these were the gifted lights.
Perhaps this brand doesn't do affiliate links so it's not worth bothering to post a link? She normally links everything, I don't think paying for them herself would make a difference and I really don't think she did that in the first place.

In today's vlog at about 21.12 Charlie grabs his ribs and winces.
Can anyone make out what Charlie and Josie said?
Sorry I couldn't catch it either.

What has she done to her eyebrows 😂
Especially the right one... did she pluck half of it off or what?

I have 2 things to add about the last vlog:
1) Wow, she actually bought (probably was gifted) some not pink items :oops:
2) Bloody hell those sofas do not go with that green lamp :eek:, what was she thinking?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.