Fashion Mumblr #2 Ghostbusters - Lady Aga & her pink shorted dwarf gardener in Lala Land

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DISCLAIMER: I only YouTube.

Today's vlog annoyed me more than usual, especially the part where she referred to her future dressing room as "one of the world's biggest and amazing walk-in wardrobes". She clearly is delusional, there are people on insta who have two story dressing rooms, people who have rooms just for shoes....has she never heard of the Kardashians?! Also like others have said, that room is going to be so tiny once the "bespoke" carpentry is put in. It also was annoying when she said the frying pan was gifted by ironworks AND le creuset, like no witch get your facts right.

I started watching her about two weeks ago from comparisons being made on Lydia's thread. I only kept watching for the house and the garden and the doggies, but even those aren't enough, I'm not sure how much more of her I can take. Like others have said, it is painful to see them bastardize that beautiful historical house. But the garden scenes keep drawing me back! Where I am from, we are still getting bits of snow, so it's cathartic to see the beautiful English countryside. Not sure where I was going with this, just needed to vent I suppose.
She’s probably never heard of Mariah Carey either since her wardrobe is the size of an actual single family home of like 5 people lol

Reactions: 4
Someone earlier in the thread wondered how the former owner (Steve?) put so much time, money, and love into restoring the house. They mentioned in one blog that his wife passed away, but had started the peony/rose section of the garden. I'm wondering if they had planned to live in the house (versus it being a large-scale 'flip') but when she passed away Steve decided to sell.

Of course that's all conjecture on my end, but it makes these twos' plans for the house even more horrifying.

On a different note, I absolutely adore her soon-to-be-office/wardrobe. What a beautiful space, with its own little bathroom! She is going to completely ruin it. She wants to go modern-glam when that is most definitely not what the house wants. Her design is terrible, and I hope that whatever cheap carpenter she works with will at least have the good sense to guide her away from it.

Reactions: 11
Someone earlier in the thread wondered how the former owner (Steve?) put so much time, money, and love into restoring the house. They mentioned in one blog that his wife passed away, but had started the peony/rose section of the garden. I'm wondering if they had planned to live in the house (versus it being a large-scale 'flip') but when she passed away Steve decided to sell.

Of course that's all conjecture on my end, but it makes these twos' plans for the house even more horrifying.

On a different note, I absolutely adore her soon-to-be-office/wardrobe. What a beautiful space, with its own little bathroom! She is going to completely ruin it. She wants to go modern-glam when that is most definitely not what the house wants. Her design is terrible, and I hope that whatever cheap carpenter she works with will at least have the good sense to guide her away from it.
This actually makes me sad if the previous owner did all of this for his late wife.

I mentioned before that she should have just designed and built her own home at her taste. She is literally destroying this stunning home one pink wall at a time.

Reactions: 13
What an idiot... complaining about the fact SHE didn’t spend the credit note... asshole!

One thing that annoys me about these ‘influencers’ is they offer u a code to buy tit so they earn money from you even though they never paid for the sodding stuff in the first place 😡

Reactions: 10
CF2296B6-9864-429C-8758-CC91083CE70F.jpeg
Charlie’s mother and slutty tits .. embarrassing! Looking like high class trash.. They must just drink all day!! This was posted today !! (in the middle of the week ).. drink and party!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure if you guys saw Lady Aga’s snappy, moody reply to this woman under her video today but wow what a witch Josie is ! CHILL Darling ... bahahhaha
B5AB47B7-0EB2-4C6D-A42E-A6212ED63236.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
What an idiot... complaining about the fact SHE didn’t spend the credit note... asshole!

One thing that annoys me about these ‘influencers’ is they offer u a code to buy tit so they earn money from you even though they never paid for the sodding stuff in the first place 😡
Kicker is when they sell it on depop on top of it all

Reactions: 9
I came to realize something about Josie today. She states "this company reached out to me and I was excited to share their items with you, blah blah." Does she not try to negotiate giveaways for her subs? So many YTers I know who are approached always try to provide something for their subscribers. I just can't think of the last time she did a giveaway or any kind of sub contest... I can't count her "discount" codes...

Reactions: 6
DISCLAIMER: I only YouTube.

Today's vlog annoyed me more than usual, especially the part where she referred to her future dressing room as "one of the world's biggest and amazing walk-in wardrobes".
Can these idiots drop the whole 'world's biggest wardrobe' rubbish? Remember IntheFrow kept boasting that hers was the 'biggest' the wardrobe people had ever installed? I smell :poop:

Also ... big love to our fave darling - I'm planning my forever home (a good few years off) and she's legitimately put me off buying anything too big or too old.

Reactions: 8
She won't be able to daily vlog for long, her content is becoming boring AF.
The house is empty, it is a bit pathetic that they paid 1.8 million and are now relying on kindly gifted stuff to fill it.

• Haha
I had a look at her pins on Pinterest .
wow ! Just wow ! She really wants to turn the Old,classic rectory in some kind of pink fart explosion with chateau and chandelier vibes .

to transfer attic into a dressing room is a silly idea .. the shape of it is not practical and will look packed and over crowded with all the shelving and endless rails. Like they don’t have enough rooms to choose from 😅
Attic would’ve been nicer to use as a bedroom or even snug / cinema room / entertainment room .

I thought it was perfect for a cinema room or games room too. Her wardrobe design sounded bizarre, with some weird arm thing coming out with a mirror on the end of it, surely you would want everything on the walls to give as much space as possible in the middle, and wouldn't it make more sense to have the dressing room on the same floor as the bedroom? especially given that Charlie's is next door to the bedroom as well? I really hope she doesn't ruin the house, it basically needs no decoration with all the wood panelled rooms, and just needs warming up with rugs on the floors and nice furniture.

Reactions: 12
Has she had her lips done during lockdown??! They’re massive in the dressing room video. Also the way she holds her teeth and mouth and speaks actually gives me the rage 😂 I want to chew my own lips off looking at it.

Also I’ve left a comment on her latest video about the weed killer as I’m furious about it tbh. Let’s see how long it takes to be deleted

Every time she says ‘plonker’ you just know she wants scream ‘bleeping twit!’ she’s very good at composing herself darling

Last edited:
  • Haha
After speaking to my neighbour yesterday. I have been on the hunt to see what changes can be made to a grade II* listed house and I can't find clear guidance.
The paint thing my neighbour mentioned is correct but even though we know her's is from the Crown Heritage collection I can't find out if it plastic based. That could be stupidity on my part. I suppose I could email Crown but that is just me feeding my new obsession. :D
Most structural changes cannot be made internally or externally. Some can be with permission but permission takes ages and I suspect no one has been working in that office during the lockdown.
I am concerned about the attic rooms also her painting/altering the panelling and changing/moving light fittings.

With Grade I listed things are much clearer. You cannot do anything, nothing, nada, sweet F all!
Grade II* is slightly muddy. There are things that are written in stone but room to move on others depending on the house and the planning office.

I was wondering if the house was listed after or before Steves wonderful and painstaking renovation. If before, then Steve might have made all the changes that are allowed to be made.

After speaking to my neighbour yesterday. I have been on the hunt to see what changes can be made to a grade II* listed house and I can't find clear guidance.
The paint thing my neighbour mentioned is correct but even though we know her's is from the Crown Heritage collection I can't find out if it plastic based. That could be stupidity on my part. I suppose I could email Crown but that is just me feeding my new obsession. :D
Most structural changes cannot be made internally or externally. Some can be with permission but permission takes ages and I suspect no one has been working in that office during the lockdown.
I am concerned about the attic rooms also her painting/altering the panelling and changing/moving light fittings.

With Grade I listed things are much clearer. You cannot do anything, nothing, nada, sweet F all!
Grade II* is slightly muddy. There are things that are written in stone but room to move on others depending on the house and the planning office.

I was wondering if the house was listed after or before Steves wonderful and painstaking renovation. If before, then Steve might have made all the changes that are allowed to be made.
These are great points. The part that really concerns me is the half-formed plans to stick more moulding on top of the wood paneling in some of these rooms. Surely that paneling is old as heck and won’t deal well with some rando chipboard pseudo French boudoir moulding adhered to the top of it???

These are great points. The part that really concerns me is the half-formed plans to stick more moulding on top of the wood paneling in some of these rooms. Surely that paneling is old as heck and won’t deal well with some rando chipboard pseudo French boudoir moulding adhered to the top of it???
Yes, that is one of the many things that concern me.

Reactions: 5
Yes, that is one of the many things that concern me.
I'm not sure all of the panelling is that old, she showed us one room shortly after the move which had a section of panelling near the cieling missing to show the painted walls behind... but that doesn't mean she can just do as she likes because the panelling might be original in one room but not in another so she'd have to check that first in order to avoid damaging anything that's protected. Same with painting, removing exisiting paint etc. Some old buildings have original wall paintings that need to be preserved so she'd have to check what can be done, with which materials and with which craftspeople. Sometimes listed buildings have restrictions on methods that can be used to do work and that can get really expensive fast because you can't just go with the cheapest quote.

I think the added details she wants to add to the panelling might be problematic due to them being plastic (not 100% sure here, but I think they were).

Listed buildings can be wonderful but also a horror to live in depending on what you plan to do with them and the available budget for decorating and upkeep. If you like old things and don't mind being limited when it comes to what you can do to the house because you like the original features then great, if you basically want to redo the entire interior then that can be anything from a massive headache to entirely impossible. I get the feeling that Josie falls into the latter category.

Can these idiots drop the whole 'world's biggest wardrobe' rubbish? Remember IntheFrow kept boasting that hers was the 'biggest' the wardrobe people had ever installed? I smell :poop:

Also ... big love to our fave darling - I'm planning my forever home (a good few years off) and she's legitimately put me off buying anything too big or too old.
I've never understood the point of having an entire room of clothes... nothing gets worn more than a few times before it's 'dated' or no longer 'their style'. The only way the contents are even attainable for anyone not of the 0.1% is if they're gifted or they're purchased from companies that massively exploit others in order to be able to sell at such cheap pricepoints.

I think I have a lot of clothing but it all fits into 1 wardrobe and 1 chest of drawers. I have more things than I'd like to admit that I wear maybe 1-2 times a year... what's the point of it all? Who actually wears 30 different blazers? Or how many does Victoria have? They all talk about cost per wear but that concept is just so far removed from their reality that its ridiculous. They talk about how much wear they get from their shoes and their jumpers and their jeans but I don't think they've ever worn any of those items 100+ times. Half of my jumpers are more than 5 years old and I 'only' have 11 of them. I don't trust any influencer's opinion when it comes to quality and craftsmanship of an item because they never seem to wear things often enough to be able to actually tell. Of course that polyester blouse is fantastic, you'll never notice how easily polyester pills or loses shape in the wash if you only ever wear things twice.

Sorry for the rant but the relationship to clothing that these people portray and try to talk others into with their constant selling of trend items pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Screenshot_20200514_112740.jpg

Until tomorrows vlog... When she has another brand new haul for her darlings...

Money money money.. Must be funny..
In an influencers world
Even in a global pandemic
They dont get it
Its all about the influencers world

Swipe up swipe up swipe up darlings..

• Haha
Reactions: 20

My cousin owns a rustic manor listed as a historic monument. He barely has water and electricity, has no heating and can do nothing, not even change the front door since the mansion is classified in its entirety. The last interior decoration has not changed since August 1914.

• Wow
View attachment 129802

Until tomorrows vlog... When she has another brand new haul for her darlings...

Money money money.. Must be funny..
In an influencers world
Even in a global pandemic
They dont get it
Its all about the influencers world

Swipe up swipe up swipe up darlings..
I ended up just liking this because I couldn't decide between laughing smiley or sad smiley. :)

Just read the comments under yesterday's vlog.
She says the listing only applies to exterior and chimneys. :eek:
Let the carnage begin!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.